/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

Why are IDs even gone?

Another day, another dead thread.

How's Christchurch doing?

They're all dead.

hurrr durrrr nudes durrrrrr ids hurppp durrrp suck my dick

We're all skeletons on the inside.

im so fucking bored jesus fuck why is nz such a shit hole literally no shops are open and its only 9:30

you know what's even more fucked.
there are bullshit all places that deliver food to your house.
I don't want to fuck around with 3rd party services such as foodninja.
Fucking cunts need to sort their shit out.

What backwards ass part of NZ do you live in which doesn't have at least one 24h shop?

I still use that foodninja shit, cos im a fat cunt

i feel ya nigga, like why is it only pizza places deliver, im sick of fucking pizza, i'd even take that diarrhea indian shit at this point
nigga im not talking about some indian 24/7 4square or mc dingles, i want
1) coffee
2) alcohol
3) cute school girls

>coffee
Four Square and McDingles both have it, although granted, it's not very good
>alcohol
I thought places can't sell after 11pm anyway?
>cute school girls
Hmm...

see if we were in a 1st world country every shop in town would have these 3 things at just 30 cents a piece, fuck

'Sup Kiwifags
I'm moving to your country soon. Don't worry, I'm white and English is my first language. I need to leave my country though, it's getting all full of Muslims and Chinks. Which is better, Palmerston North or Christchurch?

is it too late to enter Trumps america?

y not both.

>Chinks
They're here too
>Christchurch

Palmy North is a shithole but at least it isn't experiencing natural disasters all year round

when you put it like that, the gods really hate christchurch

Christchurch is fucking boring but theres plenty of work. You can use it to explore the south island on the weekend

The massive amount of smoke has stopped today so thats a bonus.

I don't need work. The reason I can immigrate is because I'm an armyfag and NZ gives Canadians residency if we transfer from our military to yours. I guess Palmerston North and Christchurch are where your major army bases are. I've visited NZ before, for vacation but haven't been to either of those places, so I don't really know what to expect from them

why would you wanna leave canadia.
soon this place will be filled with somalians.

Both Chch and Palmy are shitholes, but Palmerston is probably the biggest shit hole on the planet. Chch is a good spot to explore the best parts of the country from. Palmy is right in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.

definitely Palmerston, no one in their right mind would willingly move to the south island
in saying that no one in their right mind would willingly move to Palmerston either wtf dude

whoa whoa, are you trying to say palmerston north is worse than hamilton

Why would I want to leave Canada indeed?

Yeah theres an army base outside christchurch, past the prison. The closest small town is a wierd mix of rednecks and displaced middle class in new build homes. Christchurch is a sausage fest with all the rebuild workers.

I don't get much of a choice, It's one or the other. In fact I don't even get a choice between the two, but my opinion will be taken into consideration somewhat

New Zealand, your band Virvum out out a great album.
Now go fuck yourself cause You Move You Die was so-so.

I know I know. It's a big call but at least Hamilton is closer to something exciting. Closest place of interest to Palmy is Levin.... fucking Levin!

south island if you like scenery and smelling cow shit near the army base on a windy day.
north island if you scenery and smelling cow shit.

good point, hamilton is close to everything

Tell them you're not into beastiality so you don't want to go to Palmy. You'd rather suck cock in Chch.

palmy m8, its in the middle of nowhere but still only a couple of hours to wellington which would be useful for days off when you just want to go and fuck around with the local wildlife

chistshurch is basically 3rd world, every decent person already moved out, only the poors and niggers (maori in nz-english) live there

I seen some sexy ladies in the christchurch.
Not sure if there were many or that was all they had to offer.

Wait. If you call Maori niggers, what do you call niggers?

we don't have actual niggers in nz

Anyone know who this is? Pretty sure she's from nelson

hamilton is close to the abyss
what a fucking shithole

That is the most amazing thing I've ever heard. You literally live in paradise

we have niggers, just not nigger niggers

Gentlemen and ladies

> christchurch

11% maori and islanders

> palmy north

20% maori and islander

> christchurch is infested with niggers

Yeah right

yea just islanders, but now auckland is getting real niggers

she looks far too pretty to be from nelson

In the uk we used to play a game called spot the black man. In nz it might take you weeks to find a single one

whats with all the fucking tanks lately, are we being invaded by germans?

not in west auckland theres been a flood of them recently

yea fuck there are actually a shit load of islanders too, i swear every night at 6pm there is a massive queue of them outside every cash machine in town waiting to check that they got paid for their fruit picking jobs

Haha I just want to see what she looks like in a decent pic

the further south you go, the whiter it gets

>that
>pretty
Sup Forums is a north island only website, pls leave

Christchurch is a sausage fest, more men than women.

Palmy has more women than men, and the women of Palmy are considered to be the most beautiful women in the entire Palmerton North.

well auckland is now mainly non-white

>the women of palmy are considered the most beautiful in all of palmy
your rectum is a sausage fest god damn

oh god i wish

you fucking leave nigger, i bet youre one of those curry crunchers held up in that church in akl

ALL HAIL THE GREAT WHITE RACE HAIL! HAIL! HAIL!

Tankbro is the homie, keeps the thread bumping so the three or four people who still come here have something to lurk

What part of NZ is the best part to live in right about now, based on being the closest to an average "bretty gud" everything?

might as well post a tank then

That's a good sum up of the situation.

Canada

Welly

Or dunners

>russian tanks

gtfo, only supreme german engineering is allowed here

Post what shoes you wear.
Pic related is mine.

>>not mk3
oi m8, step it up

HEIL

>Welly
>Or dunners
both shitholes
ones a windy shithole
the others full of fucking acne faced students

both of those can describe welly

i want to fuck this car.

>that kids face
I don't know how you got a Silvia and a Supra mixed up, but whatever's good. Here, we can have both

Palmerston North.

i want to be gangbanged by these tanks

Well fuck man. You tell us where the best place in NZ is then? Milton? Otaki?

wellington has shit weather but its better than most places, tauranga is surprisingly good too, auckland is fine if you like that feeling in the back of your head that if given the opportunity you'd kill yourself without thinking twice and napier probably has the best weather but there fucking nothing there

quite true

#yolobathsalts

Queen Street, Auckland CBD reporting. Im listening to News Talk ZB and Marcus Lush is arguing with people about Cadbury

whangarei

Why hasn't someone taken over IDBro's spot yet? How much longer are NZ threads going to be shit for?

>implying he can be replaced
One of a kind

Hey anyome see the whole pewdiepie bullshit on the news? How many people here give a fuck about him

?? hes still going strong

Lol

cadbury

This.
That's a lot of pressure and responsibility you're asking of someone.

i just watched sargon's video, sounds like the media is continuing to be shit, like they have been for years now

What kind of zesty meme shoes are those?
>tfw i have a photo on hand
>tfw it was taken for /nzg/
>tfw it was a year ago
What am I doing with my life.

theres been a few pop up here and there but never a poster whos reached the status of idbro yet

did you actually take a photo of that picture?
why didn't you just screenshot liek a real man.

pussy ass nigga.
that's cp you bitch.
reported to the internet police.

Im into Pewdiepie.
Its all good, hell be okay - He wont loose subscribers because his subscribers understand his humour

they are the latest fag flag shoes that will be in the op-shop for $12.50 next season

hitler will be happy