Got a haircut, Sup Forums! Do I look like a girl yet or?

Got a haircut, Sup Forums! Do I look like a girl yet or?..

Other urls found in this thread:

sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/articles/824595/makeup-tips-for-square-shaped-faces
cathedral.org.au/events/
youtube.com/watch?v=mzp6x4R4ohw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would fuck

Well you like feminine but that jawline needs to get softened before you'll look like a girl.

show vagina

Yeah, I hope I can get FFS or something in the future...

Yes! At least someone will love me.

sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/articles/824595/makeup-tips-for-square-shaped-faces

Makeup can go a long way with a little effort!

Can makeup help with my jawline? I'm thinking about getting makeup lessons.

It will help soften/draw attention away from it. Fuller cheeks and plumper lips would help draw attention upwards for sure.

Thanks dude, I'll definitely look into those lessons then!

Hairpin or barrette might also be cute. But maybe that is to girly for you.

have you tried seeking a therapist?

Look enough like a girl to me. You are gorgeous. I'd plow the shit outta you.

Would you touch my weiner? If so then you are hot.

Yeah, I had to see one and he said HRT is my best option. I actually feel kinda good now on HRT.

What's a barrette? I'll totally try those things.

Oh gosh, thanks dude!

my balls would hide it nicely

you look like a faggot to me

bar·rette
bəˈret/
nounUS
noun: barrette; plural noun: barrettes
a typically bar-shaped clip or ornament for the hair.

i would fuck, is not the same as love

No a real therapist... Not some liberal piece of crap that so happened to choose to major in pyscology and not liberal arts. Like someone with an actual PhD.

Oh cool, I know those. I'll try them!

Can you at least just pretend during?

Haha, that's pretty good

Oh no, he's a real therapist. He's really good, fixed all my problems and is like THE expert on trans stuff in Australia. He was so friendly.

How long have you been on treatment?

Sorry. Anyone who actually has a PHD isnt going to push someone to fuck with their hormones and end up self mutilation just because they feel like they should wear skirts and take dick.

If you wanna cross dress and be a fucking weirdo. All to you. But you are far from an acceptable weird. And need professional help.

not really

I mean, you're attractive, but you're not a girl

now take these 2 women, they are not particularly attractive, but they are women, I could warm up to them and if they were ok with it we could have fun together even if they are not 100% perfect, however with you I would have to be in prison or on a ship for a long time to consider any kind of intimacy and it would mostly be due to my balls and prostate bursting at the seams rather than anything on an emotional level

At first yes.

I would take you to a movie, and probably make out with you for the whole thing. Even if it's a good one

You look very passable to me

I did my undergrad work in Australia Melbourne University and ANU. How is the heatwave treating you? For the makeup lessons make sure the person teaching you knows a bit about differences in "male" skin since it matters, even more so for long term wear(8+ hours)

There really is no problem with your jawline

>talking sense on Sup Forums
fuck off

DUUUUDE I KNOW YOU!

I talk to Vanya a lot, ask her about the Cripple.

I don't like you, sorry

>tfw I heard a tranny in school who takes hormones complaining about hormones added in milk as being a bad thing.

These people seriously are so stupid and do zero research. The fact taking hormones as a male increases your chance of getting prostate cancer dramatically.

You're an idiot bub why would a therapist stop a person from accepting themselves? If anything you sound like the social outcast hating on a stranger. Did you know you can cross dress and have a social life as well as a girlfriend? Of course you don't edgelord.

No u

I don't think you realize accepting yourself is different from doing things that fuck with your body..

One is a mind matter.
The other is a physical matter.

Hmm, about 4 months?

Well he's the person the doctors here sent me to so this is the best help I can get.

He told me about all the risks and stuff and was really professional. I don't plan on getting bottom surgery for probably ever. I'm okay with that, I just wanna look like a girl everywhere else on my body.

Hmm, okay. Thanks for the input, user! I gotta try harder.

Hey, thanks! Seems like there's a few mixed opinions though. Seems like 50/50.

I'm sure they'll know I'm a dude, haha. And yeah, the heatwave SUCKS and it's also weirdly cold in between. I hate it.

Sure!

Shut up fucktard

Wasn't aware OP was taking hormones? I disagree with hormones but every one to themselves if they wanna die young why do we care? Sorry about the idiot part bub

Yeah I would fuck your. Very cute.

you're hot as fuck.

Do you have a before haircut picture by any chance?

Do you have Skype? Or something?

If they wanna kill themselves. Do it in a way its not gonna be put on the tax payers when they end up in the hospital because they injected special snowflake jizz into themselves. And end up getting cancer. Dying of said cancer. And the hospitals write off in their taxes his debt.. That money doesn't just disappear... It gets yanked out of public taxes or the government just prints another few dollars lowering the value of your currency.. Every percent counts when looking at a global scale of currency.

Yep, here. I had to get it cut shorter anyways because i couldn't have my hair down without it getting caught in my bag straps. Was so annoying...

I have a kik! It's ZanzibarLand

Thank you!

Hormones are actually really safe! We went over medically verified risks anyways and none of them seemed that bad.

Besides, it's not like weirdos like me have many options. It's either transition or live with crippling depression. I don't like the latter...

sheeeeeit

that guys pretty cute

whats his name on insta?

bet hes got some dick picks floating around someplace

I don't have an Instagram! Sorry. I do post a lot on Sup Forums though

What the fuck is wrong with white people

No wonder women get BLACKED, little sissy white bois are too busy taking a dick up in the ass

Eeeeeeep, you're perfect >

Transgender people actually make up a very very extraordinarily tiny percentage of the population! Black trans people do exist too. So I don't think this is really the cause and it's not exclusive to white people!

Thank,!

You look different in this picture.. Did you get a new outfit?

You mean real transgender people make a fraction of a percent of the population? not the new numbers released by the SJW cult government claiming there are millions of SJW combat boot wearing flaming faggots dressing up as girls?
:^)

Post a picture of your underwear worn or layed out. This is critical for scientific research!

Yep, that's right!

Here's some undies

OH, are you the brisbane trap from.. yesterday? or.. the other day? o_o

I'm actually in Geelong, around Melbourne!

Going to need some bras. Again this is vital research you are assisting.

Ohhhh, not Brisbane but I was sort of close in the fact that I got the correct country ;p
Dammit! It would've been amazing if you were up here too :(

If you are in Melbourne you should check out the Organ practice at Saint Paul's cathedral. It used to be on Fridays. You won't regret it and it is a gold coin donation.

I don't wear bras, just this tan sports bra thing. Boobs aren't big enough yet!

I'm sorry we're so far apart!

Sure! I'll check that out next time I'm in Melbourne.

I guess more undies then...for research of course.

fuck that, bend over and snap a pic from behind

i want to cum like a big boy for you

Maybe another day... I've gotta study.

It's cool. Maybe I'll randomly happen to recognise you if I ever go to Geelong :p

Speaking of boobs, any nudes?

You're perfect. Don't fuck with your jaw. People altering their skeletal structure wigs me out. Or do it if you want I'll never meet you irl

Do you like butt plugs?

They are calling them Lunchtime concert's now. cathedral.org.au/events/ for details. Looks like the old Organ Master stepped down in 2013...

I love them!

Sorry, no nudes today!

Yeah, just say hello if you ever see me! Always up for a friendly chat.

Aw dang... Do you think it'll still be as good?

They should still be high quality! It will just be a little bit different of a format. Still 1pm live music using that magnificent organ.

You are freaking hot ! keep posting more pics

youtube.com/watch?v=mzp6x4R4ohw

Sorry the video is a bit shit but basic idea.

Do you ever fantasize about your butthole being sorta sexualized and perverted and maybe kinda loose and puffy?

I love the thought of anal creampies followed by butt plugs... :3

Hey very rootable! , like to see some lingerie shots in future:)

I think your jaw line is fine as well, I wouldn't fuck with a good thing.

Still here OP?

Post nudes, faggot.