Post images only oldfags would know

post images only oldfags would know

so sad

hehehehhe i have the full vid

too soon...

Wow. You're cool. Can I see your cool knife collection, Coolguy?

kys .... oh wait

[wanting back intensifies]

You're not a true oldfag unless you remember a time when these were the shit

What is so sad about her? I've never seen her

she dead feelsbadman

also welcome to hell newfriend

too soon

your an oldfag if you remember 9fag?

We were the creators of the rage comic. Then 9gag came along and stole our memes.

It's a sad story

Once upon a time when the Internet was censored we had code words for bad words.

>faggot became candy ass
>nigger became roody poo

There were others but I can't remember. I miss those simpler times

Care to repeat it?

>far left

Snacks?

Shit he was before my time. I've been since before Boxxy.

You're very stupid

They see me rollin

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ฌูููููููููููููููููููฌููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููู็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็ฌููููููููููููููููููู
ฌูููููููููููููููููููฌููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููู็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็ฌููููููููููููููููููู
ฌูููููููููููููููููููฌููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููููู็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Fuck she was so hot in that show

She could weave my dreams any night

roll

roll

Kathy is a disgustingly fat SJW now. Pure cancer.

Peanut butter

Don't work

Id still pee in her butt.

I do remember the times of the people's champions. That's when I first started to really get into it.

oh wow not like you can just google her name and you get the full video!! you're so cool!!! can we be friends?

Weren't people's champions mods?

So sad, and so true.

deleted my Sup Forums folder many times over the years so no old pasta to drop but I showed up around the time of the OP slickpubes brave agent pubit chanology times.

good times were had here, over the years but i rarely come on Sup Forums now.. it's lost its fun

This gem

eval(

kek

too son

tonight we roll

True, but it was like 4 years ago when grand era of new fags begun.

Bust many a nut to her. Love the duct tape pics