Sup faggots? can we talk about this fucker?

Sup faggots? can we talk about this fucker?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/courts-law/revealed-luxury-life-of-woman-accused-of-torture-and-murder-at-hands-of-depraved-paedophile/news-story/a2f4a52b080ecc6fa22b1e526e1208d3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who?

This post will self-annihilate in:

3 . . .

Nobody knows or cares who this is.

OP here! she posted a video on facebook where she's sexually abusing a 1 yr old child (not sure), killed and dissected it.

pls proof-url

Yeah. Then she directed The Grifter.

That bitch is fucked but it sounds like her husband was worse.

Also, that dude was a white Australian on the run due to fraud.

i might get banned, sorry

news.com.au/national/courts-law/revealed-luxury-life-of-woman-accused-of-torture-and-murder-at-hands-of-depraved-paedophile/news-story/a2f4a52b080ecc6fa22b1e526e1208d3

Is this the dd bitch?

damn whites bruh

the video is now leaking on facebook.

>Margallo, who appeared in one of the most appalling child torture films entitled Daisy’s Destruction, has now joined Scully in a separate cell at Lumbia City Jail.

prove it

However, it has been reported that Scully is confident he could walk free from jail.
Alejandra Pallugna said that much of the physical evidence against him, including a computer, video camera and memory card, had been destroyed in a fire at the Cagayan de Oro Hall of Justice.
“There’s a great possibility that the cases against Scully will be dismissed due to the fact that the physical evidence against him were burned down.
“Those things are necessary to prove that Scully really had a hand in molesting and torturing the victims,” he said.
“If Scully gets a good lawyer, there’s really the chance that he can go out of prison.”

DEATH TO ALL WHITE MEN! FUCK YOU!!!

Someone needs to put a bullet between these two's foreheads.
Any chance the official's there might just turn a blind-eye?

Oh shit, I remember watching DD years ago.
This bitch pissed in the poor kid while she hung it upside down by the leg.
Shit was harsh but I still came.

OP to! may mga peenoise ba dito?

Shes cute post moar pics

Do it anyways faggot

Yeap. Dude is white and in the philippines. The jungle folk worship the supreme white skin

Before yes, but not today, we have duterte lol

I thought Dd was just a meme?

Yes please

STOP

Nah man

So many ice cubes

All the wrong places

nudes?