What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

complete global saturation

Complete global ejaculation

he's an okay manager. nothing more than that. Probs if he started in the beginning of the season and could buy the players he wanted he would've done okay. He would've still underperformed and finished 5th or something while he should really be finishing 2, but better than this.

Why are Dutch coaches such overhyped memes? They fail literally everywhere. And yet they always get well-paid jobs in la-la lands based on Cruyff and retro Van Gaal cred.

sucking ass then out of nowhere getting the barcelona job and winning a treble

aka the enrique special

all those Bosnian coaches are killing it huh

Two wrongs don't make a right, worm.

stop defending them when they don't deserve it

most of the big ones are memes, yes. Atleast we have Riekerink as promising coach now.

ronald koonman is a decent coach over there tho

>Sack menager 12 days before the start of the season
>hire a menager that never coached in Italy, doesn't know Italian and is used to the completely different Dutch league
>wonder why team is doing poorly
Classic Inter desu, can't wait for the to sack him and waste another 70m on meme players

don't bully the dutch, I get to live a comfy neet lifestyle because of their ''investments'' here

After years of failures, he did a good job with Southampton and Neverton is playing rather well. But that's about it, give him Manure and they'll get relegated.

a good harvest

I've read that they'll sack him and hire blanc

>blanc

Kek. Another meme.

doubt that will happen. he probably thinks hes too good for a struggling team like inter

well they're not in position to get the top managers anymore
I can see him refusing it, but because inter now trash their manager every month, I don't think he sees himself better than inter

Blanc, Guidolin, Pioli and Leonardo are the names that are being thrown around right now

>He is doing well but just wait untill hes doing bad!!

?

Who the fuck is enrique?

Leonardo is gonna get the job next and the ride will never end

He's a poor mans pep who needs a team of young talent mixed in with strong veterans that is already established. He's the type of coach that could give a team like Barcelona or Bayern that extra shine to flourish. Give him 2 full years to turn this into a oiled machine that wins matches 1-0 all day every day. His approach is to stamp players with methodical and precise fundamentals. That's why he needs creative talented players that won't offset the balance of the team so you get that healthy mix of talent/creativity and experience/routine

he wont get any of that at Inter though, so I think he's gonna lose his job by christmas

>de bolel

Because of the past.

Just like the Dutch NT Dutch managers used to be good, so they still expect good things from them.

Riekerink is a meme, he's gonna get exposed

>de sbur

post GOAT (ex) dutch managers

What's the general opinion of him in Germany? Is he a meme?

Yes, but a surprisingly good one for Bochum.
They made it to the DFB cup quarter finals last season and were playing great football.

Le Happy Sunglasses Man