FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIOTS...

FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIOTS. Sup Forums USED TO BE THE HOME OF HILARIOUS JOKES AND FUNNY MEMES SUCH AS PEPPER THE FROG, PEADOPHIL BEAR, AND ROCK ASTLEY'S NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU ARE COMPLETELY DESTORYING Sup Forums AND Sup Forums AND OTHER BOARDS WITH YOUR SHAMELESS SHITPOSTING AND BAIT THREADS, YOUR;RE THREADS AD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THE GREATNESS AND FORMER HILARITY OF THIS WEBSITE, Sup Forums,ORG/B/ AND 54CHAN.ORG/POL/ USED TO BE GOOD AND FUNNY THREADS BEFORE FUCKING NORMNIE KEK FAGGOTS LIKE YOU CAME ALONG AND RUINED IT. FUCK BOYS IF I EVER SEE HYOU IN REAL LIFE YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU HAD BEEN ABOPRTED WHEN YOU WERE IN YO MAMA'S VAG, I WILL FUCK YOU UP YOU FUCKING CUNT LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINING 5CHAN. FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SELF BUMOP BECAUSE UR ALL LOSERS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO ROAST

underrated thread of the night

soz

why did you delete the last one?

this is a comfy thread now

SPELLING ERROR

Was is it always all FAP threads here?

fuck no
are you kidding me?

Don't shoot up a school ahchmedkks

Sup Forums has done worse than shoot up some measly schools

show us fagget

lmgtfy.com/?q=Sup Forums+horror+stories

stupid nigger

shut the fuck up you stupid ittle wshit faced cunt. I'll fuckin bash ur fucking kull in you hear md cjunt? YA FUCKIN' EAR me m ok erll judyu dsuying taht because I got really angry!

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Sup Forums+horror+stories
MWF just recently get back from Sup Forums and it is dead. LMAO. Bye fagget

FAP FAP FAP FAP

same tbh

>muh good ol days
>posts a frog

Nice try newfag

No. There would be a handful of threads floating around but most people would go to the appropriate boards.

I was here before rick rolled. Sup Forums has always been a place for whatever. Needs less shit posts though. By that I mean pictures of actual shits. Why do you save them?

I wonder how many people notice this is a joke thread.

Sup Forums got taken over by normies

not just any frog, that's
>PEPPER THE FROG

huh

ok then