pathetic

nice dubs

>Dip in my hands,
>then I palm trees
fucking faggot

Let me get you started, fag

Cringe Thread

What an edgelord beta fag

I am stronger, taller, and more sexually attractive than you. Tell me how you could beat me in a fight. Amuse me faggots.

nice trips

>nice trips
u wot m8?

Cmon this is the worst cringe bread i've ever seen

FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIOT. Sup Forums USED TO BE THE HOME OF HILARIOUS JOKES AND FUNNY MEMES SUCH AS PEPPER THE FROG, PEADOPHIL BEAR, AND ROCK ASTLEY'S NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU ARE COMPLETELY DESTORYING Sup Forums AND Sup Forums AND OTHER BOARDS WITH YOUR SHAMELESS SHITPOSTING AND BAIT THREADS, YOUR;RE THREADS AD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THE GREATNESS AND FORMER HILARITY OF THIS WEBSITE, Sup Forums,ORG/B/ AND 54CHAN.ORG/POL/ USED TO BE GOOD AND FUNNY THREADS BEFORE FUCKING NORMNIE KEK FAGGOTS LIKE YOU CAME ALONG AND RUINED IT. FUCK BOY IF I EVER SEE HYOU IN REAL LIFE YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU HAD BEEN ABOPRTED WHEN YOU WERE IN YO MAMA'S PUSSY, I WILL FUCK YOU UP YOU FUCKING CUNT LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINING 5CHAN. FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this

the neediest girl in the world

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wat

Where is the cringe? You browsing facebook just to search for something like this is way cringeworthy than the guy giving a finger for a pose.

fuck you nigger

>just giving a finger

oh my
think you forgot to check the comments buddy

>complains about thread
>doesn't add anything to thread to fix it

bump

fuck you facebook fag
go back to facebook and get zucced with your shit memes fuck you

get out of here you fucking nazi swine, and take your symbols of hate with you

>hate

my nigga

Guys, I think you missed the point in here... Everybody posting this on assbook is kinda cringe.

bump

fuck you nazi and you're hate
normalizing uise of racism

>hate
>nazi
i wish

youtube.com/watch?v=-FdKPEA17m4

This thread as a whole is way cringier than the actual cringes inside it.

your impact font "butthurt" meme is probably the most unintentionally cringey of them all. ironic.

Flatbush Zombies reference?

why would i fight you when i could gain your trust and get you to attack people i don't like

let me buy you a drink

God, why do I still have a DA account?

fuck off

It says, shirt of my "waifu" (vocaloid one)

nice quads

based on ads cringiest thing is the fag who screenshot'ed this

Fucking right

>Zombie Ganggggg Bitchhhhh

I guess it didn't work out because it looks like somebody got blocked

>5455
>"nice trips"

wat

this fucking guy. Super autist, wears a beanie even in 100 degree weather, even then the beanies barely on his head. Wears skinnies n pretends to skate but doesn't at all.

This is a cringethread, you fucking retards.

This is an 18+ board.

Well that person is 19 and I'm 22 or 23.

That's not cringe, the sticker itself is but that pic is putting the sticker to good use

I cant believe that user's comment went over your stupid head.
He was trying to imply youre not 18 because your "cringe" post was that of a petty teenager with a vendetta against some other fag.
No one fucking cares if you hate this guy. The only cringe thing here is you dumbfuck

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done.

Actually, I assumed user was in middleschool along with his skater buddy.

Are you a cell too?

I don't know what's the most maddening thing here.

I guess what pisses me off the most, is that I'm not where he is.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW FUCKING OLD YOU ARE