Why doesn't ISIS/cartels release rape videos?

Why doesn't ISIS/cartels release rape videos?

I'm not saying that I want them to. I just don't understand why they're totally fine with documenting certain horrific acts but not others.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-decree-governs-treatment-sex-slaves-article-1.2479494
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have standards and morals.
What you view as horrific they see as normal and vice-versa.

Because the jews want people to hate muslims, not fapping to them.

this

geeze, even postmodernism should have some standards

I'm pretty sure they fight mostly men. Also, rape is for cowards.

because their blatant hypocrisy will reveal them for what they truly are only thing is, the natives are too stupid to see that
tldr
>fuck religion

I don't think they actually rape women of different religions. Something about them being too dirty.

isis dosent even show a mans stomach on there propganda videos, they are strict on keeping both men and woman covered, just woman more than men, and as for the cartels well its one thing to release videos of killing people its a complete other thing to show rape, if they did that there would be international outcry, its different when your killing some other gangster whos brought it apon themselves and another thing to rape a woman on video and post it, rape dosent even go down well in the most darkest of gangster circles even if they do it

and thats why they all have sexslaves you idiot

yeah would be a market for it i guess i hear they were selling organs of dead fighters for money

also i hear they rape new reporters all the time

That.

Where's the proof user

this was watching a documentry on them on vice years ago they were like christian missoneries they would go to different towns hand out candy to kids doa little show talk about unity of islam now they are all fucked up and about beheading people

nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-decree-governs-treatment-sex-slaves-article-1.2479494

call me tinfoilhat-man, but to me these videos look fake.

if they want to spread fear and terror through these videos, why do the cut ouf the most gory parts?

its always the same: jihad john starts cutting with his big knife - cut - next scene: headless body lying in the desert with the head next to it.

>if they want to spread fear and terror through these videos, why do the cut ouf the most gory parts?

dude i guess you never had watched isis videos

More sources. That one is fake because I need to be beaten over the head to overcome my confirmation bias.

Being atheist or believing in the wrong religion is worse than killing but raping or being shown having sex is a sign of lust and vanity so they don't encourage it

>believing in the wrong religion
Let me guess, the wrong religion is every religion that you don't believe, and of course you just happen to believe in your local religion from your culture.
>I'm a magician.

normalize violence so people arent so objectionable to using force but keep sex on a pedestal so it can be sold for consumerism. double standards for conditioning

Pretty sure not that much people want to see goats getting fucked...

They're not as organized as news wants you to think.

They want to inspire dread and despair, more people can fap to rape vids than stupid execution of unarmed prisoners vids.

Kek

what the fuck is happening there ???!
fuck