I enjoy getting fucked in the ass by shemale hookers

I enjoy getting fucked in the ass by shemale hookers

only problem is i struggle to make my ass clean beforehand

like now it's noon, didnt eat since last night, spent a lot of time putting water in my ass with shower hose and shtting it out

eventually it was al clean

so i wait 30 minutes, wanted to go to toilet to squeeze out any remaining water

and low and behold another shit avalanche

it never seems to end

frustrating, so i always end up giving up on it

why is this?

keep your anti gay comments for yourself also and grow up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQjwdIM8WE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat some fucking fibre. Take supplements if necessary.

thanks but this is useless advice

tried it, eat a lot of veggies, psylium husk suplement or what its called

i think i need to fast for several days but fuck that

not talking about small dicks here but monster dicks so needs to be deep clean

Yeah and are you eating other rubbish? It won't do anything if the rest of your diet is greasy rubbish.

Also if you're doing a lot of deep enemas you've probably fucked over your digestive tract, which won't help your situation.

yeah whatever i think this whole thing is too much dedication for just sex

i will just stick to fucking them and sucking their dicks

shame it's so much work smh

just kill yourself fucking faggot shit.

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. I am super into getting punch fisted and I use the shower head to clean out too. It only takes a few minutes and there has never been any mess.

My diet is pretty good, but not ridiculous. Maybe you're introducing water too far up.

Could find one with a scat fetish.

Shove up in your as a glass of acid, that will do the job.

You're probably using too much water.
When I try to clean out before sex and use too much I always shit for hours straight.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Aids must be fun

That works, really !

youtube.com/watch?v=WQjwdIM8WE8

You. Are. Welcum

Also bleeding and shiting rectum is fun.

If you're bleeding you're doing it wrong

it happens all the time to men and women, it's the ass' way of saying, "DOES NOT BELONG!!!"

You're doing far too much and fucking yourself over. Huge enemas like that are doing the opposite of what you want. Just fucking learn how to wash your ass like normal.

Just eat a normal whole foods plant based diet (takes weeks for microbiome to adjust to this superior diet) and then only rinse your rectum, not your colon, with an ear syringe. Butt ones are too large and will get water in your rectum making you gassy. Then you should be good to go for the next two hours. Have the top finger you first (or finger yourself) to check that it's still clear. I always do it with a nitrile glove because I'm squeamish.

Why pay for this when cis men will fuck you for free?

go back to 9gag.fag

*get water in your colon

Why do people pay for sex?
Too ugly, fat, smelly, poor, lacking of social skills, they are low and inferior beings that cannot get sex without paying and many more.

*or too faggot retarded, like Op.

It's hard to have "not gay" sex with a real penis without paying. Most trans women hate using their penis and would need to adjust their hormone regimen for erections to happen.

lmao

most tranny hookers i met had monster dicks throbbing with power

they loved using it

destroying ass all day long

That's kind of his point, faggot. Non-hooker trans are less likely to be into pounding your ass with their dick and therefore paying a hooked is a more reliable way to get fucked by one

*hooker
Fucking autocorrect

well no fucking shit

if you want to get what you want you need to put money on the table

relationships are the same just more complicated

I wish someone would have posted something helpful in this thread. I was hoping for some advice similar to OP. I really want to go A2M with my FWB but I couldn't do that if his cock was nasty with poop.

There was helpful info. Can't help it if you don't read the fucking thread.

Point taken. I'd read the dietary advice before and it works sometimes and not others. At least for me. I guess I was looking for something more consistent.

Dietary and the cleaning advice here are pretty much the best you can do.