Rate her out of 10?

Rate her out of 10?

6.5 maybe 7

10/10 but really I'm just saying that because she's thin and has a cutish face.

Same

this looks shooped as fuck, but i am tripping on acid so can someone else confirm shooped/10??

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done.

Cancer thread fuck off and die

Ok

Here is another photo of her

9/10

jew/10

you said out of 10...

Is this all you have?

I have more

WIll you dump?

is she stays thin always a 10 / that face is risky though. if she gains it will go bad fast...

i'm mean bad as in from 10 to 7...still good in the big scheme of things. felt compelled to clarify..

My name is JK, i attend a lot trade events, networking functions, meeting VCs and clients, so I needed to wow them when passing my name card. I went around looking for a nice name card case, from leather to metallic and even gold, but couldn't find one that suited, so I had a the idea to make one!

I first tried googling for instructions but found that no one had built any prior, so I had to build it from scratch, starting from imagining it in my head. I built the first prototype in 2014, but it was too thick to put in the pocket as it looked like a LEGO man had a hard on.

I improved by making it slimmer but it was impractical as it held too few cards. After a year and a half of building multiple versions, what you see now is the final name card case.

JK's Name Card Case holds up to 20 name cards of 90mm x 55mm. Anything smaller than this will fit, but it shouldn't be too thick. It could hold up 30 name cards of a thinner thickness.

Now, why should you support JK's Name Card Case? Ask yourself these 3 questions:

1. Would you want a name card case that can be customised, interchangeable or replaced if something breaks/drops?
2. Would you want to people to WOW at your name card case when you give them your name card?
3. Would you want to increase your cool factor by x10,000?

If you answered YES to all of 3, then you must support JK's Name Card Case!!!

Thank you in advance.

here you go i unshooped it

I'd give her an 8. She's cute

Thin, young, pretty. What more could you want 10/10.

Sure you have. From the name files it's clearly photos from facebook

6/10

7 or 8.