2017 will be the year where... (finish sentence)

2017 will be the year where... (finish sentence)

Where USA will blow up the world. Fuck USA.

...someone will explain to me about this fucking pecking bird gif.

... I finally make it to the Caribbean :')
Trip is booked and the summer cut is going great.

We're all gonna make it brehs!!!!

2017 is also the first year with our lord and saviour in charge, hail donald

I live in the Caribbean.
Bring money.

wilco!
I heard you boys have caribbean dollars? Do they sell those at big airports? Or should I just bring ameriburgerdollars? Am western European

people will accept the flat earth truth

Maybe people will get over being so fucking PC. Or they will all get triggered and die from an aneurism.

It's a meme you dip

Depends on where you're going. If it's a tourist country like St. Lucia you can normally spend euros and US anywhere in the country, but there'll be currency exchanges at the international airport.
If it's an actual country (like Trinidad, where I'm from), you might have to find a bank, which is probably in the airport as well.

Some countries use EC, Eastern Caribbean dollars, but most countries just use their own money. So if it's a tourist country, bring US or euros, but if not, you'll have to change the money at some point, but cabs at the airports take any kind of money so there's no rush.
Have fun when you get there.

I finally fucking kill myself

Sorry user this is your doctor,
You have cancer and are unable to fly.
Hope you live longer than your predicted 3 months.
Dr user.

I get my shit together

great stuff, thanks

I'm going to barbados for the first week, then 3 weeks at an island in the saint vincent and the grenadines. Have you been to any of those island?

Also, is it easy to get weed there?
Anything I should now in that regard?
Does the police care?`Do you have police?

dubs is truth

lmao, I never believe or go to doctors.
They told me I was allergic to pineapple, I went home and ate an entire pineapple, no reaction from body. Fucking doctor-jews out to get my money always with disease-shilling

>2017 will be the year where...
sorry I mean when because I should use the word where when I mean a place not a time.

the pigs finally fly.

I haven't been to St. Vincent, but as for Barbados, it's a weird mix between tourist and business. I went there for academic business for a week. It's pretty and accessible, so you wont have problems.
I can only speak for weed in Trinidad and St Lucia. You'll get locked up in Trinidad for it like the US, but it's easy as fuck to find. And in St Lucia people smoke it in the streets even though it's illegal.
Barbados and St. Vincent might be more lenient with it than Trinidad, but tougher than St Lucia. I bet it'll still be easy to find.

The Caribbean is nice apart from Jamaica. Foreigners are pretty common, but that doesn't mean you should go out drunk at 3am in a dark alley. Just go where the smiles are.

The police take crime pretty seriously, but only hardcore crime like robbery, narcotics and murder. Weed is mostly whatever, no one cares that much, but it's still a crime and you'll get punished if you have too much.
You'll like it. Just chill for the weeks you're there.
Also, stay away from the women. Even as someone from Trinidad, women still saw that I had money and whore'd around me. Money goes a long way. It's tempting, but hoes be hoes, yo. Spend money on stuff that will give you good memories, not STDs. .

thanks for the advice brother, I've been dreaming of going to the caribbean for like 8 years. Now I will get to spend a whole month down there, just chilling on the beaches and such. My father smokes a lot too, so he would be really happy if I managed to find som herb, I'm sure I'll be able to follow the smell some time