I'm not hearing nearly as enough shit I thought I would hear after Trumps presidency

I'm not hearing nearly as enough shit I thought I would hear after Trumps presidency.

Maybe he isn't so bad after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/pew-whites-christians-fleeing-democratic-party/article/2601647
nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-leaving-democratic-party-article-1.2644307
thetab.com/us/2016/08/03/democrats-are-leaving-their-party-in-droves-to-vote-green-43153
cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-474-arrests-in-california-human-trafficking-sting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Speaking as an outlander?

Then you're not paying attention. State of the national leadership: dysfunctional af.

His cabinet is falling apart.

That's what they are for. To fall.

They are fall men.

he'll be fine.

you see, the GOP's in power.

there's NOTHING democrats can do.

8 years #MAGA!

Weather forecast: tidal wave to hit dc in 2 years. Wear your raincoat and inflate your dinghy.

nope.

America HATES democrats.

Democrats have lost thousands of seats nationally, and they will lose more in 2018.

F A C T

lol, he's done

lolno

For sure. Especially in the first three weeks of the presidency and for accusations of conspiracy and treason.

Two words.
Net neutrality.

He's done ultimately but don't expect a move to come soon. Republicans are just as bad as he is and will gladly keep him until the last possible second to push through their radical christian jihadist agendas. Plus, Bannon horseshit has infiltrated the FBI so investigations are almost certainly being jewed from within.

The case is going to have to be utterly rock solid, like THE case that defines this type of investigation going forward. We all know Trump is clearly guilty, you can smell it on him from a mile away. But we need facts, empirical evidence. This has to be done right as too much is at stake here.

lol fake news lying FAGGOTS

>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr russiaaaaaaaa

lol you can't do better?????

Where's your teeth dude?

In this picture, we see Snowflakes not dealing with a fairly elected president.

Nice buzzwords. Keep up the bootlicking.

donnie knows

You're not a braindead flunky who watches CNN, so you're on the right track OP. He's likely to be the best pres we've ever had.

Fake news!

I almost wish I were as dumb and gullible as you.

he´s pretty much finished already.

his narcist, egocentric personality wasn´t made for so much opposition. he thought everybody would just love him like all the yes men he had around him all the time. another two or three months of pressure, another one or two little scandals damaging his ego and he´ll crack.

you´ll see him jumping off his tower.

Please post some of your reliable sources of information.
I do understand it will take you a while to read the above sentence, so I'll give you some time.

Don't understand why b is full of sensitive libcuck fags

LOL Trump's seriously pissed off the CIA, he'll be grabbing pussy with the ghost of JFK soon. Just watch.

lies

democrats have NO POWER

lol u think the GOP will investigate him, FOOL?

AGAIN LIES!

I hope he gets assassinated first.

Why waste my time? Every thing is fake news to you people.

Of course the GOP will never investigate him. They have no integrity, they care more about party than country.

which means TRUMP IS UNTOUCHABLE.

He'll be in for 8 years.

Stop fucking with him and let him #MAGA

His SUCCESS = AMERICA'S SUCCESS!

Hi guys. While you faggots are spinning up fairy tales and conspiracy theories I'm still, today, tomorrow and 4 years from now President of The United States.

He baited everyone with the travel ban thing and did everything else he wanted while they were distracted.

>his success = america's success
Shows how easily conned you are. It's odd that you're proud of politicians that don't give a fuck about the country you live in, where your forefathers were born and died.

i wonder if trump collects memes of himself

SPEAK CAREFULLY, FOOL. THE NEXT WORDS YOU SPEAK MAY BE YOUR LAST.

I LOVE AMERICA! THAT'S WHY I VOTED TRUMP!

HILLARY IS PAID-TO-PLAY, CARELESS, EMAIL SERVERS, BENGHAZI, SOLD RUSSIA URANIUM!!

internet tough guy samefag

>SPEAK CAREFULLY, FOOL. THE NEXT WORDS YOU SPEAK MAY BE YOUR LAST
Lol. You don't give two shits about America. All those people who lost their lives fighting for this country died in vain because you got tricked by a salesman.

I was only 2 of those posts but ok kid. Keep being ass blasted and crying

well democrats are working tirelessly to undermine everything he does

(You)
samefag

he just sucked off the kike leader so how is that great exactly?

>He baited everyone with the travel ban thing and did everything else he wanted while they were distracted.

Such as?

>He's likely to be the best pres we've ever had.

lol

really. I laughed out loud.

is it delusion, or just total lack of historical knowledge? is it trolling or just idiocy?

thanks for brightening my day.

Where did this quote come from?

(You)

samefag

this.

good question

tis true though..

when the NSA and CIA stop briefing the President on sensitive matters because they do not trust him, you know that the country is in big trouble...

we should be frustrated with the guy who said he had a plan because at the end of the day we can sit here and type up the 99% most accurate way to please everyone and it wouldn't make a difference because we're not the fucking president.

THAT'S A GOD DAMN FAKE NEWS LIE.

I am. 2020 here we come! MAGA 2.0

praise kek Sup Forumsrother!

the fact that the three letter agencies are more powerful than elected officials and he's going after them is always a good sign

they're willing to expose openly that the US has an unelected shadow govt in order to take him down. I'd say we're even more fucked if they succeed

I'm honored. Stay strong.

Are you kidding? He's under full attack. Specially here, shills are going around 24/7. Specially since they started arresting pedophiles, which goes to show what kind of people go against him.

>shills

>Specially since they started arresting pedophiles
citation needed

Sad!

u m4d br0?

but drumpf is a known pederast (60 trips to pedo-island with Epstein) you diddling fool

this

The GOP knows that the president isn't some all knowing autocrat. They need trump to rubber stamp the bills they are pushing through

Paul Ryan isn't going to do shit, no matter what the anti-bannon coalition within the GOP says.

There are some smart people in the GOP who sees Trump as what he is, a useful tool.

This is also true. So the GOP will use their time with absolute power wisely, as they are doing now with the powers granted to them through the Congressional Review Act

I am not a fan of the republicans but I am impressed at the speed they are working at.

Shame that the only things they seem to be focusing on is environmental and economic deregualtion but hey, that's what the republicans do.

You can't get mad at a wolf that bites you. It's in their nature.

>America HATES democrats.
sure kid

Americans only started arresting pedophiles in 2017? Wow.

hashtag sad

washingtonexaminer.com/pew-whites-christians-fleeing-democratic-party/article/2601647

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-leaving-democratic-party-article-1.2644307

thetab.com/us/2016/08/03/democrats-are-leaving-their-party-in-droves-to-vote-green-43153

>sure kid

Al Gore didnt win the electoral college in a landslide

the popular vote was not relevant then

that was not the deciding factor in the election

im really really sorry you have such a hard time making memes

KEKEKEKELS they don't even trust trump with intel during briefings!!

he's a Russian spy.

he's out. they don't have to investigate. the govt will simply prosecute him. the CIA wants him gone. he's out. done. prison.

protip: AG Sessions won't be privy to the info either

it's almost as if Liberals won... ISN'T IT!!!

>literally all fake news.

yawn

trump does not have the mental fortitude to be a russian spy

In the real world, Russia wanted Trump and Trump supporters with business dealings in Russia to gain power in order to lift the economic sanctions the us placed on russia, and turna blind eye to further russian expansionism in eastern europe.

Claiming that Trump is a russian spy is dangerously misleading hyperbole that sadly does not add anything to the argument

>literally all fake news

literally prove it, faggot. You ran from the other thread and you're trying to pull the same bullshit here. Not going to fly. The democratic party is imploding and you better have some proof that respectable sources like PEW research are "fake news" before you start making bullshit claims you can't back up.

>your sources

It's like me using theonion to back up my claims that Steve Bannon is a scurrying rodent at the very heart of government policy making

he's a Russian agent. So is Flynn, bannon, stone, priebus.

and they're all going to prison.

you're not old enough nor wise enough to understand the scope and relevance of this.

this is bigger than Watergate, and that was (and still is) massive.

>and they're all going to prison
yeah, no

You're the one making the claim they're fake, the burden of proof is on you, again. I said the same thing in the other thread and you ran. We're still waiting and you've yet to provide any facts to back up your claim as to how PEW research is fake news. They're numbers, idiot.

You're full of shit and you scamper away to other threads when you can't prove your claims, that much is obvious. Better run along to the next one now, I'll see you there too to set you straight for the third time faggot.

That's the threat/ rumor flying about.

It's not even that they don't trust Trump-a-Lump. Trump-a-Lump has been rather receptive to security briefings thus far.

The CIA publicly said they don't trust his cabinet. That's the issue. At this point, Pence has taken it upon himself to reign in everyone so a coherent dialogue can happen, but that seems pretty far off.

If you think Bannon is going to get a folding chair of his own during Trump's briefings, your nuts. They just won't let it happen. It's not a matter of support or disdain. It's casual refusal to not let him hear anything.

The CIA can operate with out Trump-a-Lump and thankfully, appear prepared to do so.

cbsnews.com/news/sheriff-474-arrests-in-california-human-trafficking-sting/

>trump wins
>fails @ everything
>prosecuted for treason
>destroys the GOP

I feel like not only did Democrats win with trump, but they won the galaxy lottery.

that retard's going to ensure Dem victories for decades.

fucking idiots, this is SO GOD DAMN AWESOME

how long until trump's prosecuted, he obviously has been in collusion with Russia to undermine the west's interests (nevermind the election)

hahaha, yeah I see what you are doing

Take the original story (russia is using their connections to trump assosiates to influence policy) and then distort it to make it look fantastical and therefore easily debunked (EVERYONE IS A RUSSIAN SPY! EVERYONE IS GOING TO JAIL.).

It's a smart move my friend and I'm sure you will have great success in muddling the debate.

You won't get much of a rise from though sadly

FUCK OFF DRUMPFSTER. PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE AND HE IS RESPONSIBLE EVERYTHING BAD IS GOING TO BE BECAUSE OF HIM. THE ECONOMY IS CRASHING. MINORITIES ARE INCAPACITATED BY FEAR AND STAY INDOORS. RUSSIA IS GOING TO KILL US ALL.

HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE STILL JUSTIFY EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID AND DONE. HE IS ALREADY PROVING HIMSELF ONE OF THE MOST EVIL PEOPLE TO LIVE.

BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD Sup Forums YOU PIECE OF LOW IQ TRASH.

real news and facts say other wise but then again liberal do give a shit about whats real just what their fake news tells them to think

PROPAGANDA ALERT

Disgusting

kek meme kek

The democratic party is basically non-existent at this point. Completely imploded. They didn't even show up to work last week when nominee appointments were going on which IS WHAT TAXPAYERS PAY THEM FOR.

Good luck kid.

eh? I think you mistake me for another poster.

I was merely claiming that using sources like "thetab" for your argument is like me using theonion to prove that bannon is a rodent at the heart of government. Which he is.

I would just use something more credible to back up my point, is all.

I am not saying that democrat voters didn't pick 3rd party candidates instead of hillary this last election. I'm just saying that if people are going to take you seriously, use serious sources my friend.

Yes, I voted for him and you bet your ass I still support him. The man is a gift from God. He's keeping his promises and doing what is best for this country. You can think we're a joke, those who supported him, but in case you haven't figured it out we jokes hold the power in this country. We put him in the White House to do exactly what he's now doing. You can kick and scream and piss yourself laughing like a toddler all you want, but the adults took this country back this election and President Trump is making US proud. America is greater at this moment than it's been in a very long time. Just because you see the appearance of a farce in your simplistic little mind doesn't mean he's not doing a damn fine job. Every leader of every other country and every citizen of every foreign land--they can all think we're a joke, it doesn't matter. President Trump is doing what's best for America and we are getting stronger because of it. Trust me kid, you'll see, very soon.

Ugh go to reddit. It's a fucking anti-trump circlejerk. Actually nvm don't go to reddit they're pretty autistic

What do I have to prove to you?

You're excited by the rebel-adventure narrative and elevate that stuff because it's fun for you.

Responsible people know how to verify information and separate reality from fantasy and generally apply critical thinking.

You just wanna feel like a freedom fighter like all those cool guys on the television.

we know, just shitposting along

reddit has some good people, most r twats tho...i learned a lot of things from some cool people on reddit

RIGHT

the gop's going to be massively successful

and demographics don't matter.

the democratic party is dead.

>you fucking idiot