7/10

4/10 a bit small

7/10 good length, odd shape

ok

5/10
9/10

Rate?

9/10

sorry about quality, only have phone, rate?

Rate?

9/10

8/10
9/10

8/10

Rate mine plz

Here's another one

fuck everyone else OP, 8/10

whats keepin it for 9 or 10

Rate

7/10
10/10

No timestamps. All you faggots get out

like a diglett that hasn't quite evolved yet

9/10

circumcised/10 = 0

I think you already know the answer

im not circumcised you idiot

rate me Sup Forums

I think she liked it

Ughhh. This thread is really bringing out the sissy slut in me. I should have never have clicked on it.

video pls

Then I guess you just fail at having a foreskin. Not sure which is worse

If you eat ass I'd fuck you. If not, you'd have to find someone else.

Are you retarded?

Cripplecock that can't satisfy 7 out of 8 women.

yeah, that study doesn't sound bias at all, referring to non circumscribed as "complete", god those statistics are so fucking one sided I don't know how you could be stupid enough to blindly believe it. O wait I do know how you can be that stupid, your not circumsized and feel like you need to convince everyone that your dick doesn't look wierd

It's funny you should ask. I was thinking of eating some ass earlier before I saw this thread. I love eating ass almost as much as sucking cock and licking balls.

>all that rant by a shriveldick in denial
>b-but my dick is toally c-complete, I swear guise

>god those statistics are so fucking one sided

Because that's how crippled you are.

Cutfag deteckted

>convince everyone that your dick doesn't look wierd

No, it doesn't. Retard. It looks normal and functional. Here's a screencap of how normal erected unmutilated dicks look.

Very Suckable

Thanks!
Here's another with foreskin pulled back.
Hope you like it.

>"Here's a screencap of how a normal erected unmutilated dicks look"
looks like they are the same as the "mutilated" dicks

so your point is "hey my dick doesn't look weird look it looks just like yours when erect"

but the problem is when it's not erect it looks fucking gross and when it is erect it just looks like a cut dick which you claim to be much better than.

TLDR your argument is weak and it's obvious your too blinded by personal bias to notice

r8

because jewish people as some of many that practice circumcision if someone is circumcised that means the also must be jewish.

hurr durr he can't like chicken without automaticly being black because thats just how logic works when you dropped out of highschool

>statistics are so wildly unbelievable that you would have to be a moron to believe them

"well guys I guess i'm just that right, no fact checking needed"

>s not erect it looks fucking gross

No, it doesn't. It looks NORMAL. That's how cocks look. And why do you care how cocks look? Cocks are supposed to a) make orgasms and b) give orgasms. And circ cocks are just a shadow of the real thing.

>statistics are so wildly unbelievable

Because you've been royally brainwashed about circumcision, user.

small/10

fat 8

Put your dick away. Move this shit to /lgbt/ where you can celebrate diversity and probably find a virtual glory hole.

I don't want to see your dick. These threads are ultra-gay. Just fuck off and die, faggot.

Rate

Hi

Nigger/10

>What is hide thread

Is this meme ever going to die