Wwyd to my sister anons? Edging like crazy here

Wwyd to my sister anons? Edging like crazy here...

I'd fuck I guess.

Make her make out with my sister and eat my sisters pussy and ass. Then make them scissor and cum a lot.

I'd put a baby in her belly

Id watch that...damn

Give me her contact I'll actually do it.

I'd lock her in my cellar, induce lactation and use her as my personal hucow.

I wonder if she smiles like that when she feels a man explode inside her and spray thick, fertile ropes of seed into her tight, teen womb?

I would propose to her then leave her at the altar.

I'd tape her left eye open so it matches the right.

Just imagine her licking a throbbing cock with the same reverence and joy as in that pic.

They'd be so hot together. I'd make them keep fingering one another too.

Mmm

Her best friend included too?

I would deport her ass back to Mexico

>Wwyd to my sister

Ask her if she knew any white girls she could hook me up with...

now there's a picture... three girls, worshipping the same cock. One cups the balls lovingly as the other two take it in turns to run their tongues up and down the aching shaft, licking featherlight strokes over the purple crown, chasing away droplets of pre-cum.

At least one of them would be pregnant by the next day, maybe more....

Watch them make out as the best friend fingers my sister and eats your out

Shut the fuck up, Annoying Orange, your eyes look like cunts

Show her feet and legs

Need to see the friends body. Looks tight.

have you ever heard her cum? I imagine she softly whimpers, pleading for seed....

Imagine the three of them making out sexually at the same time breathing heavily and moaning

Yes. Love her little moans.

I'd love to gently cradle her head as she takes my length into her throat, feeling her fine hair between my fingers and feeling her moan around me...

Fuuuuuck. She makes my balls feel heavy and full. I'd love to feel her legs wrap around my back and pull me deeper, feel her hands pulling me closer to her open, fertile womb

lol triggered
back to breitbart, little right alt key.