Making a 2D MMORPG

>Making a 2D MMORPG
Need testers, anybody interested?
Posting client dl link and dev stream link if enough interest.
Also answering all questions

post the stream

Looks comfy, ill play

So fucking comfy.

>Posting client dl link and dev stream link if enough interest.
Stop acting like a little bitch and either post your shit or stfu. I was going to help you test but because of that faggotory fishing for "oh we are interested please post your links" bs I'm out.
Fuck your links.

Screenshot looks nice btw.

At work, but I'm down when I get home. Post that shit and I'll save for later

Sure OP. I would love to

The polite thing to do is ask someone if they're interested before shoving a download link in their face. It's called not being a shill, faggot. Go beg your parents to teach you some manners

You should learn what shill means.

Dl link:
>puu()sh/u4L0d/5320372aa1.zip
replace () with a dot.

stream link:
>twitch()tv/oldworldrpg
replace () with a dot.

Someone upload a virustotal scan of the zip file too please.

I'll give it a go OP

what engine, what code, need developers?

I'll give it a try.

>shady link is shady

Get out of here OP

Engine is Intersect. There's a link to their website under the stream. It hits open source in around march-april.

posted link

Virus total scan

Scan the entire zip file, but yeah, the exe is clean

I'll definitely test when I get my pc fixed

Thanks fam

>Also answering all questions
Why are you being such a faggot posting the same shit weekly? Your game looks pretty awkward in my opinion. At least do some polishing before going all like >hurrdurr mak a gam who want pley

>2D MMORPG
You should seriously look up the term MMO because I don't think that it means what you think it means. The cost that awaits you stands in no relation to what the game can offer, based on how it looks now.

But seriously, we're all throwing our social lives away, browsing /b all day, we saw your post before and if I wasn't interested then, why would I be now? Once is enough dude, chill

>Why are you being such a faggot posting the same shit weekly? Your game looks pretty awkward in my opinion. At least do some polishing before going all like >hurrdurr mak a gam who want pley

Game improvement algorithm:
>get tester
>tester tells you what to fix
>you fix
>game got 100 experience
>game has leveled up
>game has advanced to not shit

>But seriously, we're all throwing our social lives away, browsing /b all day, we saw your post before and if I wasn't interested then, why would I be now? Once is enough dude, chill

you are not the only person browsing this board