is ogre

nfl is officially kill

its cuckhoops turn

lmao

>>mobile.twitter.com/AustinKarp/status/793090737114152964

>>World Series Game 5 (15.3 overnight rating) beat Cowboys-Eagles overtime

>championship game beats out regular season game
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This. Only the NFC East cares about the Giggles and Cuckboys. Everyone cares about the two franchises with the longest championship droughts playing to see who will finally snap the dry spell. Do you know how many /lifelong/ Cubs fans I have seen this past month?

NFL is suppsoed to always win regardless

But NFL has ALWAYS beaten MLB games, elimination or not. Also the fact that MLB ratings are up compared to previous years disproves the "muh streaming" excuse some people have been using to defend NFL's poor ratings this season.

>its cuckhoops turn
Isn't the World Series getting also better ratings than the most recent NBA finals?

the last time Indians or Cubs saw a world series, World War II just ended.
Shocking how they had a higher rating than a regular season game for the first time since 2011.

Game 7 got a 19.0 overnight rating

Could kabaddi beat NFL in prime time?

This was an NFC EAST battle between the Cowboys (most popular team) and Philadelphia, two huge markets. Most people projected SNF to win last night instead it got beat by 37%. And the cowboys got the second worst ratings in SNF history for a cowboy game, and they were not even playing a small market team.

Also this was a game 5, this isn't supposed to happen.

I've never watched a baseball game in my life, but I was curious to see Chicago try to comeback in a final when it's their first for 70 years or something?

It was an elimination game though

The script is still in the developmental stage. Get ready for the Browns to win out, make the wild card, and go on to lose the super bowl against the New Orleans Saints.

Same as last year, the numbers for SNF were fine.

I won't believe this hype until the playoff ratings fall as well, no shit the World series is going to be more interesting than some week 8 SNF game

>New York Mets vs Kansas City Royales
>As interesting as Cleveland Indians vs Chicago Cubs
this world series is fucking historic, no shit a lot of people are watching it

You seem to underestimate the absolute memery that the Cubs have captured. I don't even watch Baseball, have never cared about the WS, yet I have watched almost every game. Not to say this means that the NFL is doing good for me. Goodell is running the league into the ground. But at the same time, even if the NFL was doing great, I wouldn't be surprised about this WS getting bigger numbers.

It's all fine. It's the World Series, election, officiating, saturation, and match-ups goys! It has nothing to do with the anthem protests. It's cool to disrespect your nation's flag! Nationalism in 2016? You're on the wrong side of history

We can't really judge unless the WS gets to seven games too.

But comparing the first five games, the WS has gotten better ratings

nfl cucks with "bbbbut its an elimination game/cubs-indians have never been to the ws" memes

fukn lmao

someone post that drawing of the crying kid in the computer like this king sad and pissed

nfl cucks on suicide watch

hows it feel the most dominating sport is crumbling?

You're the dumbest poster ITT and it isn't even close

elimination or not were now comparing both leagues

and the nfl is to win out at all times even with unfavorable matchups

the fact were in this fiasco is now a warning

Yes. Only Lebron and to an extent Steph drive ratings in today's NBA.

Suns vs. Bucks in the NBA Finals probably wouldn't crack 10 million.

The NFL is by no means "dying," interest is simply starting to return to reasonable levels after a huge decade long boom that was 90% created by fantasy football.

I think people are getting burnt out on fantasy and/or just following their players online/on their phones rather than actually watching the game.

The shit on field product doesn't help either. Can't get through a drive without a goddamn penalty.

And that's completely irrelevant, and honestly just a meme statistic. The NFL is getting shit on, and it will only continue to get worse.

I think it says alot about the NFL when another sport has to compare their championship game, a historic one at that, to a regular season NFL game.

>its cuckhoops turn
NBAfaggots have been saying this since the 80s

niggaball peaked and will never come back get over it especially after the social justice bullshit going on

>oh no, less ads!

You have all the time you need to explain to me how this is a negative for people that watch football.

>Same as last year, the numbers for SNF were fine.

Didn't the Roylels clinch it on a saturday night last year?

Royals didn't have a curse. Neither did the Mets.

Cubs and Indians haven't won a World Series in decades. Cubs, 1908, and Indians, 1948.

People just can't take their eyes off DA LAND. Stunning Finals ratings, stunning Series ratings. And you know a Browns Owl would smash ratings records too.

>niggerball peaked in the 90s
>concussionball now past its peak

Baseball is coming back senpaitachi. Survived its worst era with the steroid era aftermath and the peak of the other sports, but it's smooth sailing from here

If it goes to game 7 the ratings will be monster. Biggest since at least 2001 game 7, wouldnt be surprised if its bigger

Not to mention basedball had like 12 years of absolutely shitty world series after the D'Backs/Yanks. Most were one-sided.

2002 was pretty good, though

The Baseball final still gets less viewers than the early regular season NFL games

Last year SNF was Broncos Packers

How do regular season boreball games compare with regular season NFL games?

>if
it's rigged

no it's not a meme, he's right. the world series ratings fluctuate depending on who is playing. it's not a coincidence that the last time it was this popular, the yankees were in it.

People are becoming casual as fuck. They just check scores to see how their fantasy team is doing. Plebs.

Playoffs will always get massive ratings.

The NFL is honestly unwatchable now. Most offenses are trash because of shit tier line play because teams practice less under the current CBA. Plus more people are getting hurt every week. So many teams down to their 3rd and 4th RBs and DBs. And don't even get me started on the fucking flags on every fucking play. Jesus