This is the most hated chav in our town

This is the most hated chav in our town

He spits in old woman faces and thinks hes hard as fuck

could you win him in a fight Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/dozy-burglars-caught-cctv-emptying-9504239
youtu.be/GqRqtKQD7RU?t=1m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he isn't 6 feet or more, doesn't carry a knife, maybe

i´d kick him in the balls for five minutes

Haven't been in a fight in years, but yeah.

He looks and sounds like a bitch, I think I could take him on.

He really does look like a bitch, kind of guy who screams in your face acting hard then cries and begs you to leave him alone when he realises he can't win.

What town are you in OP, must be someone around to teach the cunt a lesson.

He looks like a cool guy

I live in UK give me a time and a place and I will be there, no weapons though.

If no weapons I can but if we both have knives there's no winner in a knife fight

They roll in numbers bro. You wouldn't stand a chance alone.

Lets all head over to arnold clarks for a rental, give him our own 4 chan party van experience

I don't care, I've already made up my mind. You've convinced me OP, with the picture. He has a very punchable face.

Looks like your typical Sup Forums poster

If its a knife fight you will need either a hoddies or thick towel to wrap around your non-dominant arm. You use this arm to defend. Knives don't have long blades and normally only one slicing edge. The issue with knife fights is to attach once they have extended. At full extension the wielder has no choice but to retract for another stab or swing. Training is all you need but again its still a roulette with the outcome

Use your fkn noggin. No point messing him up and then having the other chavs jump you. Hell they probably wouldn't have the decency to let it go that far. You could get curb stomped into hospital. Better to sit and wait until hes alone and just ambush the cunt

Josh Scholick
Middlesbrough.
Good luck I went to uni up there and its fucking like Beruit.

Just use a gun you fucking autist

We don't have guns in the UK, at least not the normal well adjusted ones.

>Just use a gun you fucking autist

Believe it or not, in most civilised countries you can't buy a gun in walmart while your picking up your weekly shopping.

Easy

Chavs only help each other if they're mates. Random chavs don't come to the defence of their kind.

So true.

> could you win him in a fight Sup Forums?
Worst prize ever

Why does he look like he's about to cry? Did someone tease him about his ears again?

his JSA probably got sanctioned

gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/dozy-burglars-caught-cctv-emptying-9504239

Most of his friends look like skanks from "British slut threads" and another chavs
He brags about his criminal offences, man, you would have to find what he loves most (like truly) and destroy it- no amount of beating would teach him or matter to him

how does one destroy mcdonalds and pimp my ride re-runs

I think the best thing we can do is wait until he accidentally kills himself due to his own stupidity, unless anyone had any other ideas.

we have to make adidas go out of business

Sup Forums is that you?

Park Road North, Ayresome, Middlesbrough

It's easy. Somebody fuck his girlfriend Emily.

Sub-humans.
They're not a problem.
They're potential biogas and fertiliser for crops... nothing more.

Their time to be 'useful' will come.

Oh, good thinking. Who's going to make the move on her though? Because I'm definitely not.

Hey faggots, you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply "Hello paedo" or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

i agree he's subhuman but that sounded real fedora there mate

>golden
This is by far the best solution provided- he's going to be shot by some "gangsters" or have an accident on bike/quad

im from boro, think i recognise him

he has tiny hands, i'd spin him

Only if you didn't know what we're working on...

Just kill her horse, make chav responsible for it

alright mate
*tips hat and winks menacingly in your direction*

I would break those fucker's arms and pull him around on his legs.

Look at the cunts knuckles. Pristine. He's not hard and I would fuckin blast him.

Soon...
*Slowly closes university engineering lab door while smiling, silently, with a huge disturbing grin...

I would fucking rek that jug eared little cunt. Just knock on his door early in the morning. As soon as he opens go fucking beserk. As long as you Make the first punch count the rest will be easy.

That's what a fire extinguisher is good for, spray em all and when they're all blinded from the powder start cracking skulls with the canister.

ITT: "I would fuckin' I would fuckin' I would fuckin'--"

what about some of this im not against fags but thats a good example of how to start a fight easily and with advantage

youtu.be/GqRqtKQD7RU?t=1m28s

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

>win him in a fight
so you're implying you'd fight someone else for his honour and his hand in marriage?

mY SIDES.

He looks like Andrew Lincoln.

Samefagging faggot.
Funny you didn't find it funny the first time the joke was made.

From Sunderland here just up the road and I can vouch for the fact that Middlesbrough is a shithole

PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE A CHAV SLUTS THREAD

im cominggggggggggg

hrnrmrhshswfffrrgrgrgrbbbbbrrrrhrhgegsssasrhhrhruuubsbsbsbsbsbbsbrregggriririvivvvvbbbb

He can't seriously have a job. He looks like he hasn't got 2 brain cells to rub together.

>Josh Scholick
>Scholick
>Shoe lick

chavs are easy af
they act tough in group but isolate them or happen to be in the right place at the right time and you can easily fuck him up

>been bullied by one of those cunts when I was in school
>one day after classes saw him alone without his friends, acting 'friendly' to me
>too pissed off to play along so pushed him around and explained why
>haven't seen him ever since
>maybe he left school? good timing? cunts like him tend to leave before everyone else so might have been my timing, but point still stands

what you're risking is that if you don't fuck him up enough, he'll find where you live and come back with 10 of his friends

fuck him up too much and he'll do the same, to get his revenge I suppose. I got lucky doesn't mean everyone else will too

>tl;dr the aftermath is what you should be worried about, not actual fight with him 1v1

he'll be at the local "techy" college doing NC level shit shovelling as part of his social workers good behavior contract signed with some Judge who probably wants to bring back the death penalty for scummy chavs like this raised on white bread and lambert and butler tinker.

plz no I like adidas too

This is gives tech colleges a bad name but is slightly true.