U mad black boi?

u mad black boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rs45MhrATzs
youtube.com/watch?v=arq59eGIUw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope.

Jesus that bitch is scary fucking kill it before it can breed.

>mad at fat cow getting bleached
WEW
E
W

You can have that "chick."

Not into bestiality

black boi has white boi's reject

>fat cow
This shade of Virgin looks good on you, user.

What's wrong with that guy? Your family will have dirty blood coz that nigger bitch.
Shame on you

Always wondered what happened to ol' veiny head and now I know.

Naw bruh

Look how the spook on the far right is rubbing his cock against his primate brothers ass

Nigga we keep it gangsta. You wudnt no.

Such shiny skin. That's cool

Black women brag about their white conquests.

youtu.be/Rs45MhrATzs

Not mad at all

im comingggggggggggg

Truth is, there's a good number of black men that are just this shallow and stupid to believe this shit. Women are attracted to qualities that black men in America have fucking dropped the ball on. Stability, being a good provider for family, having a successful career, being involved in your kid's lives. That's all shit that women look for in a mate, and black guys just aren't bringing it to the table. They are not marrying, having kids out of wedlock and not supporting them, all they want to bring to the table is dick. It's no wonder black women are looking elsewhere.

dis dumb ass white boi gonna raise a nigga baby cause the dad skipped out for being called out of 20 niggas on Maury

Even soulless gingers can get up with the black girls.

Bump

nah dipshit yo kid gonna be black what do?

Just testing if i was banned again.

That bitch looks hot, what the fuck is she doing with those betas holy shit

>18 years later
>father still there
This is why my mom married a white guy.

white guys land the hottest black girls

black guys (unless famous rappers etc) only land white fat moms in their 30s.

Yeah...it's kinda sad, because there's a lot of black women still singing the 'nothing but a black man' song and dance. And I get it, race in the US is complex as fuck and there's a history there that a white dude's never gonna get. And culturally there's a shit ton of pressure on black guys not to change a thing, so it's not gonna get better. I've never seen a group of people so actively eschew education for fear of being seen as 'too white'. What a fucking mess.

Should you be lol?

>great looking black guy
>tall, handsome, in good shape

>with an average white gf

Skinheads would split dark wood given the chance (not to get caught). It's all pink inside.

Well it just said i got banned from replying on /b. Well it Seems like that was a Bug

Yeah, it's kinda weird anyway. My entire IP block is banned (a whole /20). And I run the ISP. No fucking idea what my users did to get us banned.

Black culture today is detrimental for the mental growth of young black people. You'll rarely find individuality among the black community; those who have a different viewpoint are shunned. This is especially true among the lower and middle class of blacks.

That's a black baby in her womb. That white man is a father to a black child.

CUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Even white men get blacked lol.

Well i just hope doesnt happen again.

kek, looks like u sneaked into this pic

Yeah...my stepkids (15, twins) are mixed. Thank goodness they are geeks through and through and not mired in that shit. And I've actively cultivated friendships with black men who value education and bettering themselves so they would have some additional role models, and someone to talk to as they get older.

Hello there toddler! It seems you missed genetics at school. The baby always has the skin color of the father. Stay mad, uncultered and poor black boi.

so we are celebrating multiculturality now?
faggots

>The baby always has the skin color of the father

Are you retarded?

Why is Bud Light a thing it tastes like piss. As a germanfag I can't understand the success of Bud.

>implying niggers can read

No, you are the special needs person here. It's not my fault you were dropped as a baby.

Why prego pictures disgust me so much?
I always cringe when I see one.

>It seems you missed genetics at school
he's not the only one apparently

I had a coworker that had that fetish hard. Not really my thing, but early pregnancy sex is awesome.

Because you are a faggot

Even Asian dudes are getting in on the act.

Ok, so you are retarded. I think we're done here. Remember, one drop rule. And a half black baby is always a black baby and never a white baby. Stay butthurt. Stay inferior, pinky.
See:

She's a local newscaster where I live. She trips me out because she always looks like her eyes are going to pop right the fuck out of her head.

White masters figure out that their only true loves are the Black Nigress aka Bambi

youtube.com/watch?v=arq59eGIUw0

>there's a history there that a white dude's never gonna get

what history?

I always see the pic posted and it's weird because I know the girl next to him

u mad blak bois? ;^)

Gotta run out for a meeting. If the thread is still here when I get back, I'll keep posting.

Stay mad nigger. Someday you will have culture and history. Keep trying because at the pace you are in, you will still be shit and irrelevant. Keep being dumb and pointless to society.

lol thx for taking the ugly niggers off our hands

a white guy who looks like THAT can get a black girlfriend who looks like THAT

Has she seen this pic

I have the urge to put my dick up her anus. Why?

So this is where the ugly ones go

Nah. That baby is gonna have good hair and a father. U jelly?

a brown kid with father. thats odd.

Keep being bred out of existence. And do it willingly. White men love racemixing, and obviously so do you.
See:

Pretty good lookin

And black DNA and black identity and more importantly, no more whiteness.

i have nothing against niggers, to be more specific, i think that everyone should have theier own nigger.

U don't understand how breeding someone out works do you? Ask the native Americans. Tons of white folks walking around with 1/16th cherokee. It's about superior population. One drop of native blood doesn't make them Pocahontas u ignorant nog. Lol