How to cut and style hair like this?

How to cut and style hair like this?

Be the preppy from SBtB and ask the crew about it.

Try to arc Mick Jagger's cum directly into your hairline, then use a comb to style.

>step one - be david bowie
>step two - exist
well done, your hair now looks like that naturally all the time

Shut up josh. The lesbians are coming for you l

bump for proper answer

Have thick hair. Once you follow this step your on your way.

You won't look the same. Quit trying to copy others.

I'm just gonna try the style, would like to see how it suits me

Check. It's hard as fuck to style though

It's really not. I had a similar cut in the 80s.

Nah, I mean that my hair just doesn't want to go in any one direction so I wouldn't know where to start with it. If I wet it at all it goes completely flat too

What I used to do:
Wash it
Slightly towel dry it
Put some oil based pomade in my hair
Really work it in
Get a hair dryer
Dry it backwards whilst brushing in the same direction.

post your hair faggot
we dont even know how it looks like

What brand do you use? I stockpile Dapper Dan. Can be used as currency in the event we run into another great depression.

tin/tin wood fornicate with

I just bought any. I didn't give a fuck the result was the same.

1 be david bowie
2 be millionaire
3 know alot about art
4 comb hair back
5.....?
6 proft

get murray's if you want your hair to stay in place. get ready to have the stuff in your hair for a week at least though... it's not coming out easy.

is it doable with hairspray?

Why? so you can look like a fucking dyke?

Give it a go. I never personally tried it but a few friends did. It gives you an overall dryer look.

100% beeswax murray's isn't necessarily for hair tho, i use it as a moustache wax instead because of the ridiculous glue like consistency

How would you style it with hairspray?

typically you would use hairspray after applying some other kind of product, like oil or clay based pomade, to keep your hair in place for the duration of the day

so i feel like only using hairspray will still get the job done, but it wont necessarily get the slick clean look OP is looking for in the picture. i dont think it will hold as well also, but it should be enough for a decent amount of time, just spray a lil in your hands and work it through your hair, then repeat one more time, then spray your hair like normal with the hairspray to lock in the hold

uh so not all murrays is beeswax. they do make a beeswax product but the most infamous murrays is the orange can product which includes petrolatum

dont put it in wet hair like that other moron, you can blowdry your hair to help it achieve a shape but oil based pomades should be applied to dry hair. heat it up with a hairdryer a bit before scooping it out and it will actually liquefy if you want it to, making it very easy to apply. this is the correct way: it comes in a tin can because it was originally intended to be melted on a stove for application.

as it cools it will stiffen and hold. if you add hairspray while it is pliable it will help create an even stiffer glue like hold. highly recomment salon grafix freezing mega hold.

murrays takes days to wash out. it will make your pillow greasy. it is legit. if you want something easier to remove, look into a water based pomade like Layrite. it is also excellent and the best choice for someone who does not want to commit to murrays. hairspray advice still applies.

Ask your barber to cut it long.
Comb up and back with hairspray

bump

well the "100%" beeswax also includes petrolatum, but for the most part you exactly right with how to apply these products and what not, also that grafix freezing mega hold has some ridiculous strength but you cant use too much as it seems to leave really noticeable residue behind, so it helps a bunch to spray a tiny bit on your hair after using the Murray's; Work it in, then spray a little bit more to hold everything. that spray with the Murray's and your shit wont move a fucking centimeter for the whole day even if you have the worst cowlicks imaginable