twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*flips table out of autism*
FTFY

agree on the rating, not on the review.

*table flips me*
wtf guys am I going to be okay?

>We wuz kangz the album

I agree

so black people should only dance like monkeys and sing songs about nothing important in order to please yuo?

Wow, I can't believe Lamar's career is finally over.

I thought TPAB was We Wuz Kang

That's not what it's about at all and neither are any of his other albums

>GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M CREDIBLE SEE????!@1

No they should kill whitey and blame him for all their problems never do anything for yourself only do it to spite white

It's not too much of that, but just enough to be off-putting on repeated listens.
Racial pride is humanity's worst meme

>literally said "we wuz kings" in the second half of i

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

If they want to appeal to a broad audience (i.e. white people) then yes. Most black people cant stand black power shit btw, that's why "the hood" hated tpab so badly. Only retarded college kids buy into this kangz shit

fantano gave it a 7 and p4k gave it a 9.2. i seriously dont know if i should delete it or not? what did you guys do?

If pitchfork gave it a 9.2, then it's probably overly-political cringe. I probably won't even bother downloading it.

That's because it's an 8. Keep it on rotation for a month then drop

>tfw i like an album a lot until i watch the melon's negative review and let it affect my opinion whether i want it to or not.

Fantano nailed it.

Delete Kendrick's discography and never look back.

Delete yourself my man

he's right. DAMN. is Kendrick's weakest release to date. it's a good album compared to other rap albums released this year, but it's hardly GKMC or TPAB.

i'd still rather listen to DAMN. than most rap albums released this year.

just listen to some hardbody shit from a dead giant and forget about an overrated manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=yzfWOUguAdc

what some other good hip hop form this year?
i havent been on my game so far this year.

Fantano is smart but is not subtle at all.

This is an obvious contrarion move that he made.

"I'm going to break up the Kendrick circlejerk to maintain my credibility as an astute critique, hehe"

>We wuz kangz the album
That will be TPAB

This is WE WUZ ISREALITIES the album

Google: gms israelites

unsubscribed

did you listen to the album
he's right, and it's only contrarian because so many people feel differently, but they are wrong

>Fantano knows that Pitchfork is going to like an album by default thanks to politics
>He gives it a lukewarm review just to distance himself from that
So, really, neither review will tell you whether the album is good

I agree that white people should be killed.
>Most black people cant stand black power shit btw,

You clearly are a white person who has never seen a black person outside of TV.

At least you agreed you like seeing black people shuck and jive and promote ignorance as opposed to empowerment and revolution.

Jon Wayne - Rap Album Two

Not watched Fantano yet, does he mention that this same thing happened with King of Limbs (GUYS THE LAST TRACK IS CALLED SEPARATOR, THERE'S GONNA BE A PART 2!!!)?

i doubt you are who you say you are
a superstar

Fantano acknowledged on twitter that people thought he was Kendrick dickrider.

He was clearly self-aware of what this review
would do to his image as a critique and wanted to throw off the "He overly praises anything Kendrick does" blanket.

you sound insecure and racist.

or maybe he felt genuinely about the projects he reviewed positively, and then kendrick just so happened to put out a weak album in comparison to said previous projects, and it got reviewed as such

Plebbest plebian to ever pleb

It's easily better than TPAB.

It's 20 minutes shorter and doesn't have For Free. That's an obvious improvement.

>insecure and racist
m8 you just summed up Sup Forums

What? For Free is my main take-away from TPAB

well thats a shit opinion

this. Weak by his standards, for sure, better than most of the field but then what does that say about the (piss poor) field?

Said the tripfag who wants to kill white people

All of my black weed-dealers hated tpab and refer to him condescendingly as Kendrick Duckworth. He is a white guy's rapper.

>It's easily better than TPAB.
lol

And you're probably as black as that quaan octaroon in your pic. Funny that the Jaden Smith types are the most into black power bullshit, while real black people from the hood would rather listen to old E40 and the Click albums.

somehow a 120 year old report is still relevant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seebohm_Rowntree

NIce trips

Also Fantano is losing his shit. 7 for DAMN. And a N I N E for Father John Misty Pure Comedy.

DAMN is fantastic and because of anonymity we're Schrodinger's Blacks so fuck all of you

If you are comparing the scores of albums he's reviewed you are a retard who is doing it wrong

that 4 he gave mastodon hurt my soul.

Fuck I forgot John Misty had a new album. Is it shit? I haven't had time to listen to either album yet.

You can't have a low wage if you don't ever try and get a job

>Said the tripfag who wants to kill white people

only because white people are racist.

I'd kill everyone on this site without a second thought.

degenerates don't count but they're right

what's the black version of being a fedora?

MODS

Start with yourself tripfag

stop talking

I don't believe him when he said the Deuteronomy thing didn't affect his score. I think his inner SJW couldn't forgive him for implying minorities have bad things happen to them because they don't live righteously enough. I don't even believe Kendrick really believes that anyway, I think it goes with the depressed theme of the album, in that Kendrick feels so disenfranchised by the world around him, he is willing to believe bad things happen because he is bad, because he loves God so much he has to justify him at all costs instead of being mad at him.

the pics you're posting are just stupid. we know you're trolling and it's neither entertaining nor is it enraging. just sit this thread out and come back with better material when you've leveled up.

I agree......WHY IS IT SO HIGH?!?

this is the same site that makes nigger jokes.

the irony.
don't throw what you can't catch.

didn;t want people to get too asshurt, I imagine.

Really pathetic to these newfags not recognize who I am.

I am an OG tripfag from 2012.

My original trip has one of the highest post counts on this board.

>kill whites!
>yasss slayy
>kill blacks!
>omg racist

>2012
newfag

This is a net positive review. Grade inflation has fucked him over here because once you've given everything 9s and 10s you're always going to be subject to that hyperbole.

don't you have STEM homework to be doing instead of pretending to be black and not a white kid hipster

one group is reacting to their oppression and the other one is committing it for no reason.

do you get mad when a home invader gets killed by the home owner?

>empowerement for black people
nigga that's racist, it's superiority and is the same shit as back then just in reverse
equality is what people should be asking for, not superiority

There's a substantial amount of ground between black autistic screeching and WE WUZ KANGZ delusions.

you're not black

Scores aren't comparative.

>implying white people oppress black people in 2k17
lmao nigger get lost

you still desire safe opinions, safe art, safe mindlessness from blacks because of your personal fear and insecurity.

No because statistically the home invader is black.

>collectivism
>believing in spooks
>thinking jokes are literal representations of reality

What's purple and hangs in my backyard?
A dead nigger and I'll paint it whatever color I want!

Were you offended by that joke? At all? If so, ask yourself this question:

How empowering is your ideology that it asks you to feel pain when someone says certain words? How free is it? Do you feel free while having to fit inside the coffin that is your identity?

this dick ain't FREE-EEE

WE WUZ JANGZ is the safe opinion, I'd like something edgey and daring.

the irony is that white people feel pain and feel threatened when I say "fuck
white people" or that they should be killed.

see: this entire thread.

Stop feeding tripfags (you)s

this

Ok Jadyn Smith, please tell us all how oppressed you are.

Is it about being threatened or is it about you stating an ideology?

Telling a joke is different from proclaiming to be a nazi, you are doing the former. If you state a false ideology, I am going to treat you as more dangerous, and as below me.

Projecting that everyone who responds to you feels pain or threatened isn't exactly reasonable either.

his speech on the deutoronomy is pretty interesting, didnt think about it too much but he makes a good point

Yeah, 7 is way too high.

Rage for what? Melon being extremely accurate in his opinion for once?

This album doesn't hold a candle to GKMC or TPAB. It's really not that good.

who gives a fuck what this bald retard thinks anyways

fpbp

Fantano said that the album didn't feel consitent but it seemed like it had the same theme throughout. I liked the lyrical content, I jjust found the album to sound really dull and empty.

Do they still call black people Uncle Tom, too?

empowerment isn't superiority dumbass

its pretty good, definitely not a 9. And it had no business being over an hour long

Deserves a 6 tbqh familia

An absolute madman he is