Ask a stoned af guy anything

Ask a stoned af guy anything

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=hkA9rz-1YoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should i? Im stoned, too. So i dont have to ask you, faggot.

Lol faggot kys

how far can you fit a baseball bat up your ass?

Sure I enjoy being stoned, not only at home but also in the company of close friends - but I do find it makes me socially retarded as fuck and slightly psychotic

I find it hard to make sentences that make sense

Only get this when I'm above a 5/10 on the high scale. If I get to 8/10 I can't even go outside.

How do you motherfuckers deal with this it's been the same for me for several years of smoking

Favorite food?

>socially retarded as fuck and slightly psychotic
MFW it'sme too

how many more puffs until you step into another dimension?

what are you smoking or eating?

you're never going to reply cause you a lazy ass stoner loser right?

I love weed. I've only been using it a lot for the last year or so because I didn't want to use it too much in the early years of university, but damn, it's wonderful. It's the best way to relax and unwind.

On that note though, anyone else ever eaten an edible and woken up the next day stoned as shit for a bit? Happened to the GF and I a week ago. Trippy as Hell.

ayyy brother i made some carrot soup

how old were you, when you started being a subhuman being?

just behave retard when sober. keep things consistant.

Man, that's never happened to me. I've got a lot of social anxiety already, so I find that pot just helps me calm down and act more like myself.

I still prefer to just smoke at home though, honestly. Well, either that or going out to a film or a nice restaurant.

Steak

Few months ago

This is me

I generally do provided I'm not at work

Same. When I get a good high, i get lost in my thoughts / imagination and its hard to focus well enough to speak with people

What weighs heavily on your mind when you're sober?

ouch

Same same

about to get high of this sour d, followed by skywakler og or kosher kush, cant decide yet ;)

My slight social akwardness, I mean it's gotten a lot better and I now have friends that actually like me, but for some reason I worry about it when stoned

Niiiice

Do you ever get panic attacks?

You're in the beginning phase. Fucking faggot.

Skywalker OG is the best mang

I'm guessing you're underage if you really think you being high is something worth making a thread about. It's okay bro, I know getting high seems all cool and rebellious now but some day you'll grow up and realize it means nothing special and is just a fun way to kill time that millions of people do

All weed is the same just smoke it faggot

When do you plan on getting a job and a girlfriend?

skywalker og is indeed a very nice strain, but the kosher kush has morte indica in it I thinnk, so for me the kosher is better when Im aboutr to go to bed
maybe for you, all my strains taste diferent and get you high/stoned in different ways

dat soil grown and herm bananas.

I remember when I started smoking I would be like this and more than once I would say something thinking it made perfect sense and people would be like ...wtf? After a while you learn how it affects you and stop being retarded

cheesespin.net/
take this amazing shit

are you stoned?

I hope this is b8

I know I harvested maybe 5 days too late, but the high and taste is on point

You haven't smoked a lot of weed have you

Im stoned too so dont have any questions

Nope

I just do a lot of coke if I'm required to interact with people while high af

It also works when drunk, or both

Already got a job, still in school, akward with girls

I would've kept longer still.

Nnnnice

Cool bud, texture looks similar to some bodhi Space Monkey I grew, pic unrelated.

Im good off that hard shit weed and sticking with acid

how am i more high than you>

why do you think you're important just because you're high?

how did you manage to make this thread you cunt

man i was smoking with some friends yesterday, high as fuck, got another strain out and put it in a bong, it was so different in essentially every way and they were like "its just weed"

i think maybe some people just dont take the time to appreciate or perhaps even acknowledge the varying individual properties of different strains of weed, which is pretty sad if they smoke a lot of it.

I had this pheno for over 1 year., once I harvested this strain at day 76 and they high wasnt good anymore, you could feel it had way less thc but more cbd in if you compare with a day 70 harvested plant - so I figured out for myself you reach the sweetspot at day 70 for this cut

What? How? Why?

Yeah, some things are better when harvested early. But I prefer plants that are just ripe quickly, instead of harvesting early.

kek

Do you have a job?

thats a beautiful pic

thanks.

>letting your joint canoe that badly

Snoop is a newfag confirmed

I haven't smoked weed for 4 months, how much should I smoke to get stoned really hard? I mean I used to get pretty high from smoking .3 g

0.1 gram should be enough if the weed is good.

smoke a hole gram and get fucked up

KYS ?

you should probably get some video of you in this mental state and see if you want to reconsider

>hole gram

I have smoked pot for 31 years , heavily, and prefer joints over bowls or blunts or shatter or wax. Ive even tried vaping weed.I smoke before I go to work, during lunch, and I smoke when I get home, then I smoke a few joints before bed. I smoke weed brought out from colorado for the past couple years, but before all the high grade available now days it was whatever came along. When I first started I could buy joints for $2 or 3 for $5, 1/8ths were $12, 1/4s were $20. But I knew a guy that knew a guy that had smuggled some Hashish strain seeds from Amsterdam in 1987, so got hooked up on a good supply from 88-91. I buy an 1/8th every 2 days. The one hobby I will never stop

>smokes properly
>beginning phase

Is fapping while stoned any good?

I enjoy edging and it helps, for me. It's hard to generalize any symptom.

for me its amazing, such an intense orgasm

fucking do it if you haven't already

future plans?

anal or vaginal ?

youtube.com/watch?v=hkA9rz-1YoA

That happens to me like every time I eat edibles. Me and my dipshit friends always make baked goods, and just smoke out while we eat them anyway. I in turn get really sleepy and pass out, and eventually wake up straight up lost.

Which strain?

It's really like the only way to do it

how many bowls you smoke?

I feel you. but this is what connoisseurs do. In the end though it really is just weed. its all the same high. the different high's people describe are just how powerfull the weed is. Like a upbeat and happy high just means the weed isnt really good.

lel I have the same scale.
have fun dude!

ya edibles last about 12 hours.

yes happens quite often when me and my gf drink some hot chocolate with hash

Yeah, that's because when you smoke it the D-9-THC goes directly from your lungs to your blood then on to your brain. When you eat it, it passes through your stomach and on to your liver, which metabolises D-9-THC into 11-Hydroxy-THC which it trippier and has a longer half-life.

I will answer that on behalf of OP: anal, for the shock value.

Just keep smokin'

I use hash butter to make mine tastes amazing. how do you make it?

I actually live close to Amsterdam, about 5 bucks for a single joint

My parents buy weed by the ounce, and they just got some sour amnesia and gave me some.
>tfw your rich parents give you weed
Feels good man.

Finish high school, study history, get job, be boring and old