What do you fags think of Emma Stone, or women that look kind of similar to her?

What do you fags think of Emma Stone, or women that look kind of similar to her?

In my opinion, this is one of the hottest pictures of her. Don't know why, but I think this chilled and maybe a little bit fucked up look is kinda hot.

Emma Stone 10/10

The kind of googly eyed women you wouldn't look twice on the street if she didn't look like a "celeb".

You're pathetic.

The best

I fucking love her feet

Emma stone yum
Zombieland is where i fell in love

I've never liked her. Mouth is too wrinkled

I think she's pretty average but fuckable

Never got into her. She falls into the category of being beautiful but not sexually attractive

I don't really give a crap whether someone is a celebrity or not. And I would probably find her attractive, if walked past her in the street.

And browsing Sup Forums and talking about being pathetic? Go and be a moral apostle somewhere else, fag.

She looks hot, but then it's like... you know when you think about a word too much, it starts to lose its meaning and seem weird? Well that happens if I look at her face too much. Giant doll eyes. Shit gets weird. She stops looking hot and instead looks weird. Doesn't happen with other celebrities.

i think she looks a bit like a meth addict. the big eyes, wide mouth etc. cute in some angles, horrible in most

That's actually what most of my friends said about her too.

I would actually also describe her as average (maybe a bit better than just average), but not as really hot.
But she is just my type,and I would prefer that look over most other women, that I would consider hot.

Emma Stone =
Weird face
No fits
Fantastic ass

She's average as a blonde, 10 as a redhead.

her feet are fantastic

Shes got an odd body. Her head is easily 2 sizes two big. Is decently cute, but just not complete

She looks like a frog

I would make her look like a painter's radio.

gonna cum

KEK
i like emma but this is too good + filename

/thread

She was hot as fuck in zombieland and the spiderman movie.

Def one of those girls that looks way better in motion than on pictures.

CUMinnnnnnnng

I couldn't stand her before La La Land. I think she's alright now. Still don't find her attractive though.

Is the movie worth watching?
Seems like it is a pretty good movie.

But is it worth watching, if you are not a fan of musicals or dancing movies?