So my friend wants to go out to dinner later but everytime i'm with i end up paying for everything...

So my friend wants to go out to dinner later but everytime i'm with i end up paying for everything. I'm broke and my next pay is on next friday. How can i convince her to split the bill? I have anxiety when speaking up. Sorry for my bad english

Just be straight up and tell her you're down to go but that you're short on funds, split pay.

Are you getting some pussy at least? Don't be a pushover.

>friend
>paying for everything

Tell her exactly that, you can water it down a bit with humour if you like, but best way is to be honest. People in movies never do that precisely because its the right way.

Yes she lets me do her but nothing romantic. I just can't say no sometimes. It makes me anxious somehow so idk how to say it.

If you are ashamed of saying that, you can add "I can compensate you in other ways" be creative, playful.
Idk, maybe she's just a selfish bitch and only dates you for money

That' exactly it. I'll manage somehow thank you for the advice

If you 'have' the money to pay for her dinner aswell, don't bring it. Make it clear that you can't unless she pays for her food, if she says she can't pay you can just split the bill, and stay there with her to try and assist through the awkward scenario if she 'cant' pay.

You can counterattack if she refuses with "friends don't let each other down, a friend would understand and split". Use her ego to do what you need (in a good way I mean, in this case)

And if you are too darn shy to do that, and can't cope with the akwardness, pretend you don't have cash, but keep some and pretend you just "forgot it" in case things escalate.

This espically if your into her.

You could buy a gun and tell that motherfucker to pay up.

Don't go

He's broke, faggot. He would have to steal it.

Huh... I always make the chick pay. They know I'm an unemployed sex offender. They'll pay. They want offensive sex.

Some of you say "Just split the bill"
Guys if he already paid for her multiple times, she can afford to pay for both of them if she's a decent human being.
Just call her, explain you don't have much money left and that she'll have to pay if you go, and if she refuses, dump the bitch no matter if she's your friend or girlfriend.

who is that woman in the picture i want to find her now

Please explain this tradition of guys paying for girls when going out/dating.

How do you know if she likes you or sees you as free food/entertainment provider?

If she's got a good income, and you don't, you still are supposed to pay?

Do you keep paying the entire duration of the relationship? Even after you're together 10 years or get married?

If you're in a long term relationship, and you don't have independent income for some reason, will she leave you?

Which is why I tell OP he should make her pay considering he payed for her multiple times. It's called being fair.

tell your friend you dont have any money and that is her turn to pay the dinner, thats all

AHAHAHAHAHAH

>you think I was expecting you to pay? what do you take me for, some kind of whore? fuck off!

That's when you leave and never see the bitch ever again.

b8, nobody could possibly make it through life being this beta

Either tell her directly that you're short on money, or say "how about Friday when I get my paycheck" so it's fairly obvious. If you're nearly broke, and want to continue seeing this chick, there's no point hiding it.

Another alternative, depending on your situation: offer to cook for her. It's a lot cheaper, plus you've got privacy for an after-dinner rape.

You cant even tell her youre broke without getting anxious.

Theres no way youre fucking her.

UNLESS she just uses you for things and lets you hump her for 10 secs because youre pussywhipped and will give her anything you want after blowing your load.