Sweden

>Sweden
>Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0E-QKPu0TwA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yi6DTgMsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Multiculturalism done right.

Mhm and who created those fighters? You did leaf, take some responsibility you manbaby.

she wants to integrate them into her

The gravest crime in Sweden is being an unapologetic white straight christian male.

DELET

Tbf, they could provide inside knowledge of IS and/or a counter-narrative against extremism (depending on how disillusioned they are).

Based Sweden

They could also provide an entertaining spectacle as they are burned alive in a metal cage.

What's the alternative? They are Swedish as anyone else no matter what atrocities such as mass murder they might have committed.
The real criminals we should be concerned about are white manspreaders.

Bit savage that. Isn't Singapore supposed to be civilised?

I'm sure these are teachers fighting there and they have all studied astronomy

Excusing the fact that this is retarded why do people support shit like this? What's their end goal? Do they think that if they just try really really hard everyone will get along and peace and love will prevail? No Sup Forums answers please.

too idealistic.

>why do people support shit like this?
They don't want to look like they are bad persons, so they like it to impress their friends, because others do it too. So all start to like it and circle jerk and live in their pink bubble of happiness, even though some might hate it in their deep minds.

Something like this plus some humanitarianism.

>if they just try really really hard everyone will get along and peace and love will prevail? No Sup Forums answers please.

more of their own narcissism i think. they dont really get into such enlightenment things that much but enjoy acting like that and love seeing themselves do that. its like attention whoring or playing an RPG with your name.

Nigga you serious? We still have caning.

If you think the IS fighters coming to the West are going to help the West with info or want to be anti-extremist you're hopelessly naive.

What possible knowledge would a bunch of random fighters provide? They aren't telling a bunch of randos their intricate plans.

Leftists are some of the dumbest fucking people alive.

Is there even something like a swedish secret service?

They are here to replace us though, and it's all your fault America. We're 60% Swedes atm.

Insight into the hierarchy, morale status, probably some other stuff too.
Probably

We're all the same genetically though.
Humans have only 1% difference from chimps and 30% from bananas.
There's literally no difference between you and a banana.

Don't know what you've been smoking but I would like some

kek this guy

ISIS lives matter

They are mostly just hypocrites
The hallmark of any leftist is to demand that other people do a bunch of shit that they would never do themselves.
This bitch would never help a refugee on her own, let alone allow one to live near her.

that's why i fuck bananas

Another hallmark of leftism is being illogical. They use very poor logic to come to really terrible conclusions about things.

>Be Nordic nation
>Don't intentionally make your language as archaic and confusing as possible
>Don't intentionally not build up your standards of living
>Act all surprised when you get multiculturalism'd

How could you be so foolish?

>born too late to explore the Earth
>born too early to explore the universe
>born just in time to see the extinction of the white race
YES

>liberals are leftists

American """"education""""

>implying Sup Forums doesn't do this
>white birth rates go down?
>DA JOOS
>ITS WHITE GENOCIDE

>implying white genocide is real

Misleading statistic. While the fertility rate for "non-muslims in more developed countries" is constant, it is still below replacement level, meaning the population is declining. Meanwhile the rate for muslims is still below 2, meaning the population is rising.

Are you serious now?

>criminals must be integrated into society
Reminder: if the only use of your prisons is punitive and you condone it, you live in a shithole and have psychopathic tendencies

>They don't want to look like they are bad persons
letting objectively evil people get off scot free is what makes someone a bad person

In the US left = liberal, it's just a thing, no matter what your definition is.

You're not right. The thing with DNA is not only about %, but also about literally genes. Add two or three cuttings from another species and proteins can function differently. And since we are protein-based, you know. So 1% of difference is more than enough. Also, a lot of DNA is just unused code shut down by more dominant genes or just not interact with RNA and therefore making no difference. If there would be no difference bc of 1% of dna, then shit would be entirely different. I wouldnt be drinking vodka and you wouldnt be grumpy, see?

The person in the OP pic is obviously a leftist and not a liberal, since liberty and leftism are contradictory.

that swedish prison cell is better than the expensive apartements here

You're retarded. Sweden is Social Democrat which are on the left wing spectrum.

Fuck off back to heftylol

once you get in power you actually dramatically change. if you have a certain political bias and mindset even more. you get to gang up with like minded groups and promote anything you came up with through it, and sometimes try to stick out in it and show such a yourself to everyone as i said. as a result that shit often can be an overriding aim and drive your desire. looks like these have reached the point.

they, who wanna stay in power, are pretty greedy and that short-sighted regardless of their political ideology. they always have to be observed by public opinion and criticized, in actuality.

lol

Well, I know that. Just the muslimbuying seems wild and not very smart for me. And I'm russian.The outcome of muslimbuying was obvious long before the start.

Might be moving to Iceland in 10 or 15 years, desu.

this is Sup Forums. take politics there

is owning server/being self employed sysadmin making good money in west?

its 20th century here so its fucking horrible

they've been indoctrinated to believe that the reason this is happening is because of the evil whitey, so if they take them in and make whitey angry, everything will work out. it never does

I hate Sweden and everything in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0E-QKPu0TwA

>what's the alternative

Ship them back or kill them like any other sane society would.

>There's literally no difference between you and a banana.

>this entire video

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yi6DTgMsk

if you actually believe you can re-integrate people like Breivik then you're naive and it will cost you

>it's your fault America
lol. Euros tried to copy the whole "melting pot" thing, and took it too far.
It's your fault, take responsibility, because those muslims hybrids sure need someone to father them. LEL.

VIVA PERU JAJAJAJA

>most swedish of all values
>independence
WTF I hate sweden now!
Do they actually believe this?
Swedish are worse than I thought.