Let's talk about Lady Gaga

Let's talk about Lady Gaga.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nP3ctBs3510
youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE
uicradio.wordpress.com/2017/04/17/treview-why-lady-gagas-the-cure-is-the-most-depressing-song-of-the-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why?

4 teh lulz xd

The Fame Monster EP > Born This Way > Joanne > ARTPOP >>>>> The Fame

You're welcome.

So do you mean the Fame Monster the double album or the Fame Monsters the individual disc?

The double album is the Deluxe edition (TF + TFM EP). I mean only the Fame Monster disc, with 8 tracks.

Top 5 best singles:
1: Just Dance
2: The Edge of Glory
3: Bad Romance
4: A Million Reasons
5: Marry the Night

ARTPOP > Joanne >>>>>>>>>>>> all her other releases

>Joanne

I love grigio girls and the slower pace of the album. much more personal too.

>Lady Gaga
The Fame > The Fame Monster > Born This Way > Artpop > Joanne

Guess my age.

i'd eat her gaga nom sayin?

22 or 16 there is no in between

19 or 21.

i dont care if lady gaga once a had penis id still fuck her

so where did this rumor originate from? I mean it's clearly untrue but I heard this all the time growing up

Pretty sure it was debunked when she spread her legs in the Telephone video.

I like her new song

Gagadaily posting little monster detected
The Fame > Born This Way > The Fame Monster >>>>>>> ARTPOP >>> Joanne
The Cure is her worst single so far, one of her worst songs as well, which speaks volumes after how terrible the Artpop singles were, outside of Applause.

Born This Way and The Fame Monster are almost on the same level, but The Fame is literally the perfect album.
It's embarrassing how her hardcore fans pretend it's her weakest because it is her most "generic or "non-artistic", despite it being less generic than shit like Do What U Want and The Cure, etc etc.
It also had an actual concept, unlike ARTPOP and Joanne's concept is barely there.
Not to mention actual production.

>Born This Way being above anything
why
it was such a god awful album that was so concentrated on pandering, she forgot to make an album.

TF > TFM > AP > JOANNE > BTW
Take off a few of the shitty tracks on AP and its equal to the fames.

I guess I'm alone in thinking that ARTPOP was pure fire

Electric Chapel and Bloody Mary are among her highest highs, and the production is very ambitious and much better than artpop and Joanne..

Artpop > The Fame Monster > The Fame > Joanne > Born This Way

pandering to gays >>> pandering to shit taste
BTW > shitpoop

Lady Gaga was a man

I would let lady gaga step on me

In those Armadillo shoes?

youtube.com/watch?v=nP3ctBs3510
TAKE ME TO YOUR PLANET TAKE ME TO YOUR PLANET TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

i don't get why people disliked artpop so much back then, i always liked it

The Fame Monster
Born This Way
The Fame
Joanne
ARTPOP

Reminder Lady Gaga's career turned downward as soon as she transformed into a motorcycle.

If anyone on Sup Forums ever makes it big, do NOT transform into a motorcycle.

this is my rating too except I'd put ARTPOP in 3rd place

youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE
artpop was actually a masterpiece

Nah dude, Artpop is great

TFM > TF > JOANNE > ARTPOP = BTW

don't see how anyone could have another opinion, it seems so obvious this is the right way to think of her music

Joanna is so obviously her worst album. What a fucking stupid ranking. You're probably a middle aged woman.

t. someone who 'listened' to Joanne once in the background while he played Counter-Strike

Congratulations you're responsible for the worst post I've seen all month. Here's your dunce cap.

t. someone that isn't willing to accept that he's an idiot with an uninformed opinion

you really blew me the fuck out right there man..
damn.

i did, you cant make a claim that an album is an artists worst when youve only half listened to it hon

bro stop I can't take it anymore!!! I've been blown the fuck out!!!!

Fame Monster>The Fame>Artpop>Remixes>>>>>Joanne>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>worst pop albums of the decade>>>>>Born This Way

Artpop contains some of the absolute best songs of her career and best pop songs of the decade period, but there's also a lot of mediocre or out of place stuff on there too.

Really the problem with Artpop is Interscope being shit and promoting it ass backwards. Applause is very clearly a completely hollow and soulless attempt to make another Born This Way, a song your little daughter can do a slutty dance to at school.
Do What U Want features R fucking 'I peed on a 14 year old girl' Kelly, he is the last person you should be given permission to do what he wants with your body.
GUY is generic and sounds like it could have been a C-Side off The Fame.

Meanwhile ELDER GOD TIER tracks like Swine and Sexx Dreams received absolutely no promotion despite clearly being the best songs of her career.

t. hole digger

It's kind of strange to see Gaga's albums not get the exposure that they did oh 8 years ago or so. Tho she did play the super bowl which is kind of the biggest sign of pop culture relevance, recently.

I think that Gaga's music has only got better as time has gone on. She's got a beautiful voice and I think she'll have a very good career once she stops doing straight up top 40 pop. I think she's going to have a super long career. She's got at least one or two bowie style changes in genre in her I think.

As for Joanne -- wow! It's so good. Listen to the Angel Down Work Tape. (just her vocals and some tuned down acoustic guitar & piano) It's wonderful. She has such a damn good voice.

I'd go:
1. Just Dance
2. Telephone
3. Edge of Glory
4. Paparazzi
5. Applause

Gaga's albums don't get the exposure they did years ago because they aren't as GOOD as they were years ago. Of course she will have a long career, as long as she keeps farming lazy piano ballad-pop she will have the middle-aged female demographic on lock-down (Adele, anyone?). The only thing she was good at was making top40 dance-pop. She is not good at this very run-of-the-mill soft rock ballad shit.

t. Saw the Monster Ball in 2010. Probably a much fucking bigger fan of hers than you are.

She's the Oasis of the late 2000's. Only made 2 good albums, but those albums are so good that she has become a cultural touchstone for a whole generation.
Also Just Dance is still her best song.

Heavy Metal Lover is her best song doe

Bad Romance and Telephone are better as far as popular songs go.

Swine is the actual GOAT pick though.

everyone here hates the Born This Way song because muh SJWs but that song is so fucking catchy

this

it's a GOAT song but the rest of the album sucks dick

Almost makes my wanna watch the PMV version of Standing on The Edge of Glory.

(Sorry but you'll have to google it. Last time I posted a link to a PMV I was banned)

The Cure is easily the worst thing she's ever done
uicradio.wordpress.com/2017/04/17/treview-why-lady-gagas-the-cure-is-the-most-depressing-song-of-the-year/

pop trend of the early 2010s who is now on a downward spiral in popularity/relevance

musically, I have no opinion

actually "no opinion" isn't entirely true, I think she's standard pop shit that is just a bit more pretentious and overrated than some other artists

The production was very bad and amateurish outside of Applause and Fashion!
The only reason I like it more than Joanne is because Joanne is not what I like from Gaga for the most part.
Joanne the title track is better than anything on artpop, though.
This board pretending artpop was better than BTW and saying BTW is shit reminds me of Anthony Fantano's shitty videos.