What's the best political news website Sup Forums?

What's the best political news website Sup Forums?

Vote:
strawpoll.me/12321875

>discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rUuwtww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Political Outsource >>

They're basically all shit until we find a way to agree when facts are facts.

Or until people start having some interest in being objective instead of sentimentalization because the mainstream outlets are struggling financially with the new way people are consuming media.

So the answer is none for the moment.

sensationalization*

There are no good single sources. I usually hit up Drudge report, my Flipboard feed, and listen to my local talk news station and NPR. There is far to much opinion injected (or via ommision) to trust any one source. The TV talking head types are the most cancerous.

>all these people voting Fox
It's like they don't know that Fox is heavily, HEAVILY right leaning and skews all its stories that way.

Gotta go to non-biased sources for proper news.

breitbart
fox news
russia today
daily stormer

No Press TV, no vote.

The problem is journalists are human. Humans have biases. No matter what they can't act like automatons. So you have to look at the same issue with multiple biases to learn what the truth is.

You can tell the truth easily if both sides are getting thier panties in a wad about an issue.

Either JIDF or a cuck, or both.

Red pill Sup Forums reporting.

My main idea is to remove every single adjective and adverb from news articles.
Makes them far less subjective when they can't use words designed to incite controversy.

Did you know Alex Jones is only 43?

Yeah. That's pretty bullshit too. I for one do think it is germain if the welfare cut sob story neglected to tell me the lady has 5 different illegitimate kids and weighs 400 pounds, bitching about possible food stamp cuts. I also find it germain if the protest happens to have a bunch of bunch of skinhead white pride type assholes in attendance.

Just try and get both sides of a story and use that critical thinking skills to draw a conclusion. If more people did that we wouldn't have had that sad piss poor choice between Trump and Hillary last election.

Stone?

>britcucks are so poor they measure weight based on what they guess an average rock weighs

We also tell if people are witches by dunking them in water and we call our cookies biscuits. Sod off yank

Well yea, I mean I do check for other sources and compare them, but I also try to omit the adjectives and adverbs when reading things since they're usually added in to sway readers one way or the other.
"12 die in bombing" is a lot more neutral than "12 innocent people die suffering horribly in tragic bombing done by extremists" yet still gets the same general point across.

>this pic
why?

something something newspaper insider shows test prints of two versions of the same paper, and the higher-ups would decide which to actually send out to buyers once the outcome of the story became known

WTF, the WSJ was one of the (very) few decent papers left.

this. this. this

Political Outsource

political outsource is unbiased af

This is fucking hilarious.

Britfag here, we all know that this is because May is absolutely desperate for a good trade deal with the US after Brexit. The next election basically depends on it. This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

>samefag trying to make this a thing

sorry your precious breitbart and fox isn't top dog anymore bitch

i like politicaloutsource, but Reuters is a close second ... not a fan of drudgereport

Political Outsource, DrudgeReport, only two I read

you have like 250 followers on twitter

>best
>political
That's a contradiction. Only Sup Forums could pull that off.

kek
you need to go home big fella

>Sup Forums not an option
huh?

kekekek

moar samefag LEL
nope.
I will call you out, all day, everyday. You will think i have to go to work. You will think I have to go outside. You may think I have to sleep. But I will be on Sup Forums at all times, calling you out and ruining your threads.

Lmfao at going to Drudge

I like RT News, everything I hear out of murican media is "evil Russia this" and "China blah blah that". I've never heard one derogatory thing from RT about murica or any other nation, They focus on the story not the hate and fearmongering.

drudge is a fucking joke

>no infowars

I'd call you a cuck, but you'll never have a woman capable of cucking you.

i do like RT news too, although I find them a tad bit hard to believe since russia gov. does fund them

please leave

Exactly. Read the image in the post

That's offensive.

Went to PO. Looks like garbage. Nothing but shit about riots everywhere. Shit website design too.

BBC is the only one on here without a clear bias. You're fucking retards.

I think the main takeaway from this thread is that there aren't very many places to get good info.

I just get this overwhelming hate whenever I watch murican media, there's always a trigger, always a "bad guy". Don't get that with RT

yeah, the only problem with rt is that these stories are usually completely made up. they even use the same actors to play opposite sides of the conflict in ukraine.

22 people like fake news.

BBC is solid.

BBC is full of SJWs

Reuters is the best one on there. Solid af news source.

But honestly if you aren't using more than one news source your playing yourself.

>le "fake news" meme
>on CNN and not also FOX

Most American TV media sucks. CBS has been pretty good lately and their online network is cool. NBC, ABC, Fox, and CNN are shit tier.

BBC has a clear bias. They are the CNN of the Euro's

political outsource >> BBC

agreed, PO is the only good one

Le Normie spotted.

I checked it out. Looks like shit. Do you own it or something?

Now see it's claims like that where you need proof, sounds like a tinfoil hat theory to me...

>Sends over to /pol
>Board's name is literally "random"

>You will think i have to go to work
no one here thinks you have a job

>You will think I have to go outside.
no one here thinks you have ever been outside

>You may think I have to sleep
Whats that?

? how does it look like shit faggot. and no i dont

This thread is full of samefaggery by OP to get people to look at Politicaloutsource. Abandon thread.

yes he does
moar samefaggin'

DONT LIE!!!

> You may think I have to sleep.
You might not have to sleep, but based on your weight a coronary isn't far away

i will stay and fight OP
Everyone else will leave this thread!

go fuck urself

voted

timestamp or gtfo

thank you thank you that you also didn't demand tits

The design is shit. Then look at the stories.
>Riots in Paris
>Riots in Brazil
>Riots in America
>Real-life "Purge"

Gtfo with that bullshit site. And fuck your mother while you're at it.

>no OAN
This poll is invalid

>Rueters

It's all over discord.
discord.gg/rUuwtww

Tits

Dubs. Tits are required.

no no no no nononononononononono!

HAHAH HES ACTUALLY REAL

time stamp with this thread link in it or gtfo

You can't question dubs.

>12/5
go away

ok user i will go fuck my mother

I don't know, that could be a mask made of papier mache and cookie dough

Mother Jones
Salon
Daily Kos

Because today's date is 12/5

Gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8

everypne knows that pollaks are fans of double standards

Where are the required tits?

not euros. just the britcu ks and their colonies

>one of humanities greatest issues, how does it comfirm when fact is fact.
Well dumbass we could use a thing called empircal evidence. Fuck.

Samefag

Captcha was a store front with a graffiti cock.

>offers news
>non biased
pick one

We live in a time when you can play a video of Trump saying something and half of people will look you directly in the eye and say he never said that.

The shit talker disappeared once it was discovered the timestamp was BS.

And the other half will do the same, for Hillary.

Yes! We can stop jourailists using certain grammar to improve the accuracy of news. Excellent idea!