ITT: White people rap

ITT: White people rap
guest stars include
> death grips
> gambino
> chance
> lil dicky
> pic related

RTJ 3 has great reviews but was it any good?

Don't forget Logic.

>G-Eazy
>MGK
>Macklemore
>Hopsin
>Tyler The Creator
>Immortal Technique
>Tech N9ne
>Yelawolf

yea, it was pretty good

Death Grips have a massive black following though.

there's like maybe 2 tracks i'd delete on that album because they don't work, but overall it's pretty fucking good

all of it

Danny Brown
Slaughterhouse
Lecrae

No they don't you clod

by black following you mean black A E S T H E T I C Arizona tea drinking weeaboos

honestly all the black dudes i talk to about dg respect it on sum level. go to a dg show tho and it's fucking blindingly white

I like Run The Jewels and I'm white so what's your point.

These

Also
>J.Cole
>Kanye
>DMX (ironically, of course)
>YG (performing FDT for 45 minutes)
>The Cast of Hamilton

Nigga, no they don't. I stay in the hood nobody out here thumpin' Grips. Tho, we love Jewels and Bino, round here. At least 3-4 times a day you here a nigga blowin' his back window out with a bass boosted Zealots. Awaken, My Love is one of the blackest albums released in the last 15 years. Even my mom, said it reminds her of when she was in the pool halls and dance clubs with my father when they were kids.

Three Six Mafia/Project Pat and Hypnotized Minds
DJ Screw and the Screwed Up Click/Swisha House
Too $hort

It's weird. I know a lot of white people who say they love DAMN but have obviously never listened to it.
I've seen people be dishonest with their personal music tastes before, but never to this scale before.

How many black people is this? Two?

this x1000. It's like being in a snowstorm

this.

My mom thought Prince & Macy Gray fucking released an album together. When I told her it was Gambino she fucking flipped

Redbone is her favorite song right now, no fucking lie.

people on Sup Forums often don't have black friends (or any) so they don't know wtf they're talking about

I have black friends. In fact I am black.

Requesting friends.

All rap is white people rap.

There are literally zero rappers that have more black fans than white fans.

go on any flag board then see why this is dumb. Just because you're a pasty 16 yo in a indie rockband doesn't mean every other person on Sup Forums looks like you.

>
>It's weird. I know a lot of white people who say they love DAMN but have obviously never listened to it.
How do you mean? What gives it away?

That gave me a weird idea. Do Europeans listen to American hip-hop? Seems weird to think about, never thought about it before

No they don't

Fellow black person, also with black friends
Hi

Just yesterday, a friend exclaimed that she loved the album when she saw I was listening to it. When I asked what her favorite song was, she drew a blank. She couldn't even name Humble or any of the especially popular song. It ended up being an awkward conversation, lol.

I'm sure that a lot of the people I'm talking about probably mean "I heard from someone else that the album was good" and didn't mean to suggest that they listened to it themselves. But it is weird to see people who've said they didn't like rap all of a sudden pretend they do.

What a tryhard, I can see from miles away that you're a skinny white kid larping as a nigger lmao

J. Cole has mostly black fans though

But they're the #staywoke certain-level-of-intelligence kind of black fans

Kanye's fanbase is split half-and-half, same with DMX

Any rapper that wears facepaint
Kanye
Denzel Curry
XXXTentacion
Xavier Wulf

d-do u like death grips

Any European that actually like hiphop listens to American hiphop almost exclusively. Most of European hiphop is awful.

j cole has the largest black fanbase of anybody posted here, then kendrick
awaken my love isnt rap u fucking inbred

MF DOOM
Aesop Rock
Joey Bada$$

hellow fellow black brother

literally all rap is white people rap

riddle me this:

What is black people rap?

ITT: Rappers whose fanbase is composed of a group that's >60% of the population as opposed to ones that's

Mos Def because he literally hates white people.

Wu-Tang Clan

You really have no idea how many hood rappers there are that youve never heard

slightly better than RTJ2 imo

Where the fuck do you live?

Do you expect us to listen to our own shitty hip-hop?

>MC Ride is black
>So the fan base is black

ITT: Any popular rapper
Vince Staples btw

>Future
>Young Thug
>Lil Uzi
>Lil Yachty
>Drake

I think it's weird you guys listen to it at all.

/thread af

Everyone else ITT needs to kill themselves.

Why? I mean it's just dope music in the end. Plus I don't need to worry about racism, because it's not my grandpas fault so...

yeah i love cosplay too

I think they're ok, I'm not a hardcore fan or anything

i dont listen to this so that means black people dont either

>all the worst rappers in the game right now

really makes you think