So user, what's your mental illness/disorder?

So user, what's your mental illness/disorder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29VcmGP9mBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have crippling depression.

depression. i've been on paroxetine for a year now and i feel like the effects are starting to wear off

I'm addicted to women. Actually to marrying them.

ADHD, OCD, all around insanity, pretty sure im becoming a psycopath. you know, the usual

I live in a very very bad place.
Always waiting and setting goals to reach saying : "it'll fine and everything will be okay by then".
But no, nothing will be okay.

fuck off you tumblr faggot who wants to relate.

i've got a surprise for you. even if you find someone with the same disorder as you. it doesn't mean you're special . it means you are just as useless as that diseased faggot. so get the fuck out "doctor"

I'm a sadist.

How?

I make YouTube videos and contemplate suicide :(

youtube.com/watch?v=29VcmGP9mBk

I like girls in panties. A panty fetish.
Not wearing them, fuck no.
But seeing women in them. Touching, the feel of fabric right over their body. The slit, a cute hint of pussy hidden only by a piece of fabric. Rubbing a girls ass through her panties. Making them soak their panties.
When I go down i love to smell pussy.
I love women. I love eating pussy. Touching ass. Legs. The body. Licking ass while i rub the clit.
Sex. 69'ing.
I love pussy/ass in my face while im getting jerked/sucked off.
Eating pussy while i rub a fat ass in my face, getting my dick sucked.
I love sex

Depression and PTSD from my grandfather who molested me lmao

Massive spanking fetish. There's nothing hotter than spanking a woman's ass ass with a belt until she's a sobbing mess.

autism

seasonal affective disorder

gotten a fucked up fetish frm 4 chan. now i cant cum without thinking about it. ruined my last relationship. not sure how to fix it.

Bipolar disorder ere

Mdd, gad, schizotypal and narc personality diagnosis then either schizophrenia or aspergers depending on which doctor I'm talking to

Epilepsy.

schizoaffective bipolar disorder and severe anxiety

Same.

i have a stutter that won't go away

Trump supporter here

Yeah one doctor diagnosed me as pre-psychotic, then another doctor told me i only show symptoms of a schizoid personality disorder

ADHD

I've been depressed for the last two years and fucked up my memory in the process to the point where I can hardly remember things that happened in the last year

Haha nice post my man, too true, good stuff

Faggot talking to himself

Memes

Autims

AUTISM*

Severe anxiety and insomnia

depression, general anxiety and bpd.

Everytime I meet a girl I wonder what her shit smells like.