Anyone that speaks russian who can translate this picture?

Anyone that speaks russian who can translate this picture?

NYPA

"OP is a faggot"

Your phone can, dumb ass

Bump for interest

Any sites that translates pics? Didnt think so dum dum

it says "This is what happens to OP. BTW if no one gets the joke it basicaqlly means OP is a faggot haha lol :D I learn it on Sup Forums"

This is you hahahahahaha

Really just ocr that section and use google translate. Would have done it myself but im on mobile

"So clean up his ass, maybe than he will know how to do cybernetics in Soviet regime controlled country"

I am English, French, american, Japanese, Italian, German and so on spy

Yeah, and enjoy the text so badly translated that it literally could give you an aneurism. Seriously, translations from russian in google translate suck ass.

BTW, I know this sounds stupid, but actually it is not. Both pictures are satire, and this one is making fun of the fact that doing cybernetics(and genetics too) at some point was a criminal offense in USSR.

Once we clean up his "eye", will quickly remember how he did bad to Soviet power and party in his scientific-research institute of cybernetics.

You see, Ivan, the Italian has the most tender anus of all Europeans. But, contrary to what you may think, they experience great pleasure during the probing. Thus it can be used as reward.

/thread

eye stands for anal hole

>tfw too intelligent to drive on the road

And also a spy*

Ffs, if you cant read Russian don't bother translating, stop trying to impress. Its a literal word for word translation. " As soon as we clean his backside, quickly will he remember what harm he cause to the soviet power and party of science and research institute to his own Cybernetics" .....

Op, is your name Hayden?

This is from Drawings from the Gulag by Danzig Baldaev