So last night a met a girl at the club...

So last night a met a girl at the club. It was near the end of the night and she was grinding in me for a few hours and I ended up taking her home.

As soon as we got back to my apartment I pulled her pants down and started eating her ass, my tongue was deep in her. There was a bit of fecal matter but I used my tshirt to wipe it off my face and kept going. That's all we did she apparently had to be home so I called her a Uber. I went straight to sleep after without showering.

However today I'm feeling very sick. I feel like I have to throw up but it isn't coming up. And I feel very dizzy and my gut is doing backflips. Could she have gave me something?

You sir are clearly a faggot

You stuck your tongue in someone's ass. You literally wiped shit off of your face.
WTF is wrong with you? Who thinks this is a good idea?
I will never understand this.

Yea, its called illness. You don't lick strangers assholes. Thats how you get sick.

You must be new to hygiene.

You black?

Ecoli poisoning, you stupid fuck.

if your burps taste like sulphur, you have giardia. good job, user.

You got worms

Hepatitis A

"a bit of fecal matter" why do you say that as if its insignificant?
Whether she 'had' something or not, people don't tend to eat shit for a reason. Its 'waste'.

Niggers tongue my anus :DDDDDDDDDD

>Yea, its called illness.
fucking kek

Also, mental illness

>I pulled her pants down and started eating her ass
Always go for the vag first, you prob just ate out a dude's ass. Sounds like you're a faggot anyway so I doubt you even care.

Symptoms of giardia doesn't show up for at least 5 days though.

Call a doctor Op. This could a serious thing.

Bump

Got a case of the copypasta. Fatal. You're going to die. Eventually.

Dear Arse eater , you need serious help dear boy, sticking ya tongue up a strange dirt box would make a fucking mongrel dog sick , at least a dog has a sniff first...attend A and E with some urgency , and good luck dear user

It's called a hangover you fag