Now this is something I've had guilt about for years and I want answers. When i was 16 and my sister was 13...

Now this is something I've had guilt about for years and I want answers. When i was 16 and my sister was 13, i got all jacked up on caffeine and snuck into her room and touched her leg to see if she would wake up. my plan was to ask if the cat was in her room if she woke up, but she didn't. i was so nervous i could hear my heart pounding but i slipped my finger into the side of her panties and brushed it down her slit which had some discharge running out. i went back to my room and sucked my finger and masturbated and to this day i'm sure she was awake the whole time. i'm 25 now and she just made a comment about how much the girl i'm working up to asking out looks like her and if i'd ever felt her up in her sleep. i'm freaking out right now, Sup Forums. pic related but not her.

Other urls found in this thread:

win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0
niceme.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deny till you die

sorry here's the high res

No good can come from telling the truth or talking about it. You know you fucked up, she knows you fucked up. Just leave it at that and pretend it never happened.

i guess you're right. i want to have a normal relationship with her but i kind of also want to anally rape her and murder her.

roll for the second one

can't have it both ways, buddy.

roll

Rolling for that

Try doing it again and if she wakes up rape her asshole until she bleeds and tell her it's all her fault

i like standing by the bathroom door while she pees and when she goes out to the kitchen naked i always watch her and i think she notices the pattern kek

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP is a faggot.

win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0

gettheard

once had dry sex with my sis when i was younger...

it sucks cuz i remember of this nowadays and makes me vomit... idk how can she pass around me like everything's fine...

thats why i avoid to see her at the max

Just have sex with her m8. YOLO.

you put it in dry? or dryhumping? did she consent? what kinds of noises did she make? did you feel her up? wet?

it's not sex if she likes it

>female privilege
>rape
Zozzle.

dry sex is rubbing each other.... nothing more than that fag

The correct answer is to raise an eyebrow and ask if she's felt YOU up, or contemplated it.

Deflection is both useful and allows you to see if she wants the D

What the fuck kind of a question is that? I'm calling bullshit. Nobody just asks "hey did you feel me up in my sleep?" like that.

She knows.

this guy.....may actually be close to an answer.

oh wait, what if she thinks someone else did it, she may be needing to know.

or obviously she knows and she will passive aggressive you until suicide about it.

we have a pretty direct relationship although she can be really passive aggro about shit. she has a weird interest in my sex life, asked if me and my ex had sex in my bed while she was sitting on it, etc. believe what you want i guess.

i plan on claiming complete ignorance. i have two other brothers, but they're both older now and out of the house. she might assume it's me because i'm kind of a lech.

/thread
Thanks for the pic though op

/thread

idk, ive been asked weirder things.

If this falls so far out of the realm of these guys experience I feel bad

you are of course ignoring the possibility that she's got an abandonment complex from your older brothers leaving her behind and wants you in that special way only clingy girls who will fuck you if you promise not to leave them can.

If she likes it then it is sex.

user for fucks sake just fuck her. Just stick it in.

I think one time a girl asked if I would care if she had a dick, not that she had one though. did not even know this ummm "girl?"

But that's incest dude.

Your point?

to be fair she gets pretty dismissive of any girls i date or who are even my friends. i assume its sisterly love

if i fuck my sister i will die of guilt

How will you feel guilt? It's just sex. What's the worst that could happen?

i could impregnate my sister

Yeah it falls out of the realm of experience of pretty much everyone because nobody's sister asks them shit like that.

If dubs OP must text and tell her you felt her up and post reply

So let me get this straight- your sister asked if you molested her, and your response was 'I'll get back to you on that?'

>to be fair she gets pretty dismissive of any girls i date or who are even my friends. i assume its sisterly love

your sister is being catty and territorial to females that dare associate with you, making an uncomfortable and awkward atmosphere for them and discouraging them from coming to your home/being around you and thus taking you away from her.

have you never seen a jealous female?!

Funfact, unlikely to cause any harm because the odds of 1 generation of interbreeding causing issues is the same as if you had just picked a random female off the street.

she's pretty social and the girls i date are... well. not social butterflies. and she always asks them pretty intimidating questions like only a bitchy 20 year old can.

she didn't ask. she asked if I felt up the new girl i'm dating now -- she didn't ask anything about herself.

apparently not true

Go back to your ylyl threads then, you massive faggot.

So, just wear a condom

Holy smokes I love this website. When I feel as though I'm mentally unbalanced it just takes one thread about sister fucking to set me right. See a shrink faggot

Are you serious bro? You said that at the time your sister asked you, you weren't even dating that girl yet - you were just "working up" to asking her out.

>she's pretty social and the girls i date are... well. not social butterflies. and she always asks them pretty intimidating questions like only a bitchy 20 year old can.

So knowing she is more than capable of being social and friendly, you KNOW SHE'S DOING IT ON PURPOSE.

How the fuck are you this blind!?

yeah. we have kind of an agreement more than official relationship. we go out and smoke together and hook up and stuff but she doesn't want to call it dating as of now.

than again, she is also kind of a bitch

this thread is completely sane, actually. i advise you to see a doctor about that mental imbalance of yours, though.

Being a bitch, and being a strategically targetted bitch towards all other females in your life are different things. by sheer Law of Numbers she'd have found atleast 1 she didn't impulsively hate and start trying to destroy from question 1. but No, she takes "female associated with My user" and takes that as a challenge and they need driving away in the modern equivalent of a chest beating charge every time they are around.

Seriously user, start reversing all her questions, if nothing else, if she asks if you have felt up female X or done Y with someone then ask her if she's jealous/wanted in on it.

Excellent joke and deflect but opens that door to see why she's doing this,

i see what you're saying but i'm too scared i'd be really awkward to make it work. like... i wanted her to do something for me a few days ago in exchange for something i was doing for her (no specifics in case someone she knows is browsing this thread, i'm paranoid) and i said "ok but only if you do something for me" and she blushed like a motherfucker and stuttered which i don't ever see her do

needless to say i came about four minutes later

Already seeing one friendo

user you are only making my case for me now. either GROW A PAIR or live forever in the knowledge you failed this, also she's only gonna get More toxic to females in your life, especially if you move out to live with one, ignoring this will only ruin your relationship forever.

Any pics of your sis? Sounds like a hot story to me

How hot is your sister, OP?

no pics boys. sorry. paranoid. umm... 7/10?

>unironically pushing someone to fuck his sister for the sole purpose of gathering arousing material to feed your fetish
>thread is completely sane
Guess what: no.

to be fair this thread convinced me to give it the old try

we did it Sup Forums!

No.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't, i am here on my dick's will as well. Just don't pretend it's socially (and psychologically) normal to do so.
But then again, do it.

i don't want to fuck her up for life. i'd settle for a little slip and slide.

Did we win

From what you previously stated it looks like you could both physically benefit from the situation. So, why tf not?

you win, but at what cost?! !!/

niceme.me/

>wants to fuck own brother

How can she possibly get even more fucked by your doing?

False. You're an idiot

best thing you can do is admit you did wrong and say you've been haunted by it and ashamed of it since, and the rest is her part to forgive and forget, or if she wants to fuck you more you don't know.