Sadfag here, feed me your stories of failed relationships that you regret you couldn't save, pic extremely related...

sadfag here, feed me your stories of failed relationships that you regret you couldn't save, pic extremely related, I'm sure I'm not gonna find a girl as cute as that one unless I get rich.

The bitch is upside-down. You're a faggot. Anything else?

stfu, I'm hurting here, she looks lovely like that, just share ur story with ur cousin u fag

She looks like she belongs on MySpace. She's not even hot. What the fuck is wrong with you? Underage b& gtfo

lol wtf, she's 24

You're acting like a child. What do you expect? Grow some nuts and go get a new bitch. They're a dime a dozen. Fucksake.

>had a girlfriend
>quiet girl who loved to drink, real cute.
>she had had a rough life, lost her parents pretty early
>cancer left her with fake teeth and weak bones, but she beat it
>she was raped pretty violently like 6 months before we met
>I was the first person she told
>find out just how truly depressing this girl is as we keep dating, she's usually pretty happy around me though.
>we cheer eachother up
>constantly encouraging her, helping her however she needs it, listening to depressing rants
>anything for my Lizzie.
> approaching the anniversary of her rape.
> she's becoming cripplingly depressed, hints she wants to seriously kill herself
>ask her to promise me she'll reach out to me if it ever gets that bad.
>she does
>she's only getting worse though
>anything bad that happens just defeats her
>she's having nightmares, can't sleep
>she flinches like a beat dog sometimes to innocent movements
>shes having panic attacks
>2 weeks ago she just texts "hey" around 3am
>I was sleeping
>She took her life that night.

Some people get defeated by this world. We don't all get to be happy.

failed relationships only, or failed crushes also?

There's a girl I'm still in love with even though I've been married for years. I still talk to her and see her occasionally. We were on and off again for awhile. She's disabled however, and requires more care than I can provide, given my busy work schedule, and sex for her was always painful, because of her medical conditions. Problem is that now she sees me as only a friend, but I can't be just friends with her, because I'm so in love with her, so I mostly avoid her, without telling her why. It's painful and it sucks, especially hearing her talk about guys she's talking to, wishing that I had done something different.

yeah sure, why not

Had another girls but the point being, none of them have been as hot or sexy in nature, add to that that I'm kinda ugly and you'll understand me better

fuck, that sound horrible user, what do you think you could have done differently to save her or make her stay more time?

Everything will be alright
Be confident in the man you are.
You will find the right woman.

With a steady job, and nice clothes you can completely get yourself a 10x better looking girl bro, don't forget the weed. Just get yourself out there.

>be me
>know girl, like girl
>she has a bf, who's not serious about her
>so i put it out there, let her know I was into her
>she stays with her man, but at least she knows, maybe someday she'll come around
>we keep in touch
>her man gets into gym with his friends, they go at it hard, he gets really fucking muscular
>she gets turned on, and notices more girls are checking him out
>so for both reasons, she tells him she's ready to start having sex
>one cuz she's hot for him now, two cuz its taking things to the next level of 'serious'
>he obliges, they start fucking. he also gets her into gym with him
>i can tell, she's not as warm with me now, and has a more submissive attitude towards him
>like if he rules her now. she just also vibed like if she was really getting fucked hard by him
>he knows he's got her locked in now, acts however the fuck he wants
>i'm the sounding board to her frustrations
>goes on for a while, and then he dumps her
>she has meltdown over the breakup, I'm one of her sounding boards more than ever
>if she was considering me before, she's definitely not now, between it messing her up and giving her a muscle fetish.

I don't think I could have saved her. I really tried though, fuck me man I tried. I pushed real hard for therapy, but she really only felt comfortable sharing her depression with me. She wouldn't even consider that she had ptsd because it was "just sex that she didn't want" and that "ptsd is for people who see their friends die or something." She needed help badly though, professional help.
I like to believe that the only person who could have saved her was herself. You have to want it you know? You have to want to be better hard enough to actually make the effort.
Evidently, she didn't.
Some people can't be saved. I miss her every day though, I'll miss that girl for the rest of my life I think.

knowing that, do you still try to make her notice you?

Yeah but it just isn't happening. Before she used to give a crap if she caught me online and talk to me, now it's like whatever, and will leave mid convo like she doesn't give a shit. I can definitely tell that once she and him started doing all that, my place in her mind all but vanished.

sounds like you should try the ultimate attempt because at this point it sounds like you don't have anything to lose.

You need to just walk away and stop talking to her. Both of you are in a toxic relationship with each other. She's using you, plain and simple, and you're still pining away for her. It's a very toxic kind of co-dependency that's not good for either party. I know. I've had to cut bait on a relationship like this before, because it was causing me a lot of mental anguish. If she asks why you stopped talking to her, just tell her that you needed her to be more than a friend and that you wanted a serious relationship with her, but that you knew she was never going to go for that, and that your interactions with each other were just causing you more and more pain. She'll either get her head out of her ass and realize what she could have had and come around, or she'll say fuck you, and you'll never see her again. It's painful in the short run, but in the long run, it's much better that way.

I already did and she said no.

What you think about what went on with her and that guy? A big deal for a girl you crush on to be a virgin then that goes on with her?

I don't think you should think about it at all bro. You probably don't want to hear this but she lost interest in you a long time ago. The man she was with may have come off as a dick but he didn't ruin her for all future men, just because she's not interested in you anymore doesn't mean she only chases after beefcakes now. She just doesn't like you anymore, it sucks, but it's the human condition. Don't put any thought into her anymore bro, she's not worth it. There's someone out there way more compatable with you, and this girl doesn't sound right for you at all.

>gf of two years
>she's always hated herself
>a year and a half into the relationship
>she tells me she wants to breakup
>what why
>she says she isn't good enough for me
>says I deserve a better girl
>says knowing i'm with someone better and living happily with her will make her happy
>I calm her down and try to reassure her
>she says no matter what I say or think its not about me
>this is about her not liking herself and no other opinions or words will change how she personally feels about herself
>I tell her that no matter what I will always be there for her
>She says she want's to kill herself
>Tell her if she did I would mourn her for life
>She asks me if she killed herself would I find someone else
>I tell her to stop talking about suicide
>She presses me to the answer the question
>I stall as I get in my car and speed to her house
>knock on the door
>she opens it and sees me and tries to close it
>rush inside and wrap my arms around her
>she tries to push me off and suddenly stops and collapses in my arms crying
>I comfort her while she cries for the next hour
>Cradle her and tell her about how I love her and how in the future I will make her love herself
>She falls asleep
>Get ready to leave and as I do I notice a large kitchen knife under one of the couch pillows
>Put it back in the kitchen and drive home
>The next morning she is a bit better but still terribly worse than she was before this whole thing
>Every day from then on I am always comforting her and being her shoulder to cry on

I don't know what to do in this situation. I just want her to be better but it's like there's nothing I can do, no matter what I say it's like it's in one ear and out the other and she will only believe her own thoughts on her body is ugly and how weak of a person she is.

I meant it was something out of the norm to me, like not for a girl to just start having sex, but like really 'blossom' sexually. i thought she looked hot, but I guess I'm coming across as it hitting me harder than it did, just a kinda 'wow' moment for a 'good girl' type to show how sexual she was. not like, something that i hated or anything.

nice story user, I hope she gets better, any advance from that time when she wanted to kill herself?

Just love her, keep her safe, never say something you'll regret, and certainly never say something you don't mean. No matter how trivial or self-inflicted her problems seem always take them as seriously as she does, and help her deal with anything she needs help with. Depression is a terrible thing, and it won't be you who defeats it, if it ever gets defeated. Just be there for her, and dont be afraid to tell her you love her if you actually do.

Is she sleeping around now? I don't see how it's blossoming if she just fucked her boyfriend. It's especially not weird if you guys are young because that's what teenagers do. They date and have sex almost immediately. Even the little-goodie-two-shoes virgins.

>I don't see how it's blossoming if she just fucked her boyfriend.

early 20s, it was really surprising that it went on with just one guy. semi-conservative, like she expected that because they started having sex, he was serious about marrying her. you know how some people are kinda on the fence about sex before marriage, and only go for it if they expect to marry the person and be 'safe' once they do marry and they've only had sex with their husband? like that.

So if that's even what she thought then she was wrong? I understand the melancholy user, but it seems pretty cut and dry to me.