Many Japanese dishes have kimchi as the main ingredient. Are Japanese actually crypto-Koreans?

Many Japanese dishes have kimchi as the main ingredient. Are Japanese actually crypto-Koreans?

There's way more Chinese food influence in Japanese food tbqh

No. I don't eat kimchi. It's zainici Korean's propaganda on the net.

Buta kimchi

Kimchi is actually a Chinese invention. Most of Japanese and Korean culture were Chinese.

Kimchi is so fucking based. I keep a jar of that shit in my fridge pretty much at all times, just to snack on.

Dokdo = Korea

you are jap dog. smell so gross, ew!

What does it taste like? Is it sweet and spicy?

Not sweet, exactly, but spicy and it has a fermented funk to it since the cabbage is partially spoiled. It doesn't sound good at all but it really is.

this desu.
I think it's pretty normal that we use ingridients our neighbors produce.

I think of it as spicy pickled cabbage although that doesn't sound any better.

How much do Japanese like kimchi? I don't see many spicy dishes in their cuisine.

Kimichi is sold in any supermarket, literally any.
so I guess many people do eat them.

Yes 四川泡菜 (Sichuan) desu

kimchi, called chosen-zuke, had long been looked down on in japan until 80's or so, as it ruins delicate flavor of japanese cuisine, and it became popular in the 90's through pleb food, which we call 'B-class gourmet', and fast food/chain restaurant industry that came to put it in their menu as a spicy flavor.

>delicate flavor of japanese cuisine
>every dish is sake, mirin, soysauce, dashi and something else boiled for 30 mintues

So, if tacos are distributed in large quantities, will America culture originate in Mexico?
Are there any Americans claiming that tacos are American origin?
There is no Japanese who insists that kimchi is Japanese.
Things nearby are easy to mix, is not it?

But that's bullshit. Half their food is literally raw.

A lot?

I know only three.

You think that because only Japanese food that you see is in sushi restaurants.

Sort of a spicy sauerkraut?

Many murrican dishes have salsa as the main ingredient. Are murricans actually crypto-spics?

食文化の乏しいキムチgookが食文化の乏しい国旗を使って語っているのが笑えるw

If you sell kimchi, that sushi restaurant is fake.
Korean style fake Japanese sushi restaurant (with Japanese style decor) operated by Korean.
They are insincere guys who cheat people and earn money.

You know,a lot of Japanese restaurant in USA are run by Korean.
You don't know genuine Japanese restaurant do you?

Do Jap and Chink women smell of fish more than other women? I ask because they mostly eat fish..

Chinese smell garlic, Korea is the same.

I learned about kimchi nabe and buta kimchi from watching Japanese anime.

opossum shrimp, garlic, Chinese chives are contained and are stinking

anime is zainichi.

There are a lot of different kinds(flavor )of nabe in Japan.
salt.miso,soysouse,soybeanmilk,tomato,curry,paitang…etc…
Kimuchi nabe is only one instance out of many.

Not really. The cabbage in kimchi isn't chopped up like it is in sauerkraut, and I think they add other ingredients in addition to the peppers. But the fermentation process is the same afaik.

Most of them around here are run by Vietnamese. Same with the Chinese restaurants.

Japs smell like rotten fish. Chinese smell like garlicky rotten fish.

>Vietnamese
oh really?
I didn't know that at all.

There are also a lot of Filipino sushi chefs in my area.

I like kimchi.
Costco sells the lowest priced one imported from Korea as far as I know.

The only culture Americans have did originate in Mexico, tho.

Korea literally invented sushi, japs haven't invented one thing in their entire existence, all they do it steal.

Japs are only good for TWO things

1. killing themselves
2. stealing the hard work and ideas of others

where's that aspie korean who always btfos the english teachers?

kimchi isnt as bad as cumskins think. dont worry about it and enjoy eating it without caring about anyone else. tho mind you without rice eating it is nothing but an overwhelmingly idiotic thing, its fucking nonsense.

I love kimchi but am disgusted by sauerkraut. Maybe its because my parents are from Poland and alwsys tried to get me to eat it but its just gross to me.

Can someone enlighten me on how to eat kimchi? I've had it a million times but every time I eat it, it just doesn't feel right. It tastes good, don't get me wrong, that's not the problem.

Just eat it, nobody gives a fuck how you do it
t. gook

Ripping off pieces from freshly made kimchi and eating it right there is top tier stuff my man

Japaneses are chinks and so Koreans are.

its basically no way other than eating it with white rice, which is not cheap ones but japonica one. its not that bad that mixing it with udon but its alternative.
oh man did you even read this whole thread. plus what op said is merely a starter to have some discussions and op was aware of it, i suppose im not sure if you are serious or you are op but if so just fuck off.

should soup be involved?

Nigga I'm about as cumskinned as it gets and I eat my kimchi straight all the time.

Both of those are god tier in my opinion but sauerkraut was an acquired taste for me, and kimchi was not.