Why do you hate Donald Trump?

Why do you hate Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/trump-double-chin-photo-battle-4407399/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/donald-trumps-fake-tan-line-mocked-social-media-forehead-exposed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok?

he's not grabbing enough of the pussies

he wants safe spaces in theaters.

this nigger

he has no chill. his cabinent is terrible.

his big oil administration is a threat to climate change.

I think donald trump is a great guy

i dont also dubs

yes he is racist. the fbi just leaked info about his discrimination against blacks in apartments.

I don't. Bes the best thing the US has gotten in multiple decades. Hes an actual representation of the average american man. No surprise that people who are against him are faggy flamboyant estrogen filled ""men"" a majority of the time

He isn't racist enough

I don't hate him, but I think most people do because he's A WHITE MALE

He's a fucking retard.

Because I think we need to be taking meaningful action on climate change, not stripping away all regulations in pursuit of jobs that were lost to automation.

Also, I'm not some blinded shit who thinks Roe v. Wade should be overturned.

i hate betsy devos. it's disgusting how people are comparing her to rosa parks.

He'd s cuck. Donald, Jr. (you know, the smart one) is the son of his Mexican gardner.

personally?

I do not believe that a person that vain deserves to be made president just to let callous old fucks such as Mitch McConnell gain the power to slash taxes for themselves and their buddies in the coal industry

That and he uses the word 'bigly', which irks me somewhat

>meaningful action on climate change
what does that mean exactly?

tell trump that he's average to his face

the vain old fucker would punch you in the mouth

watch any of potholer54's videos. he destroys conservatives.

Support the switch from a fossil-fuel driven economy to renewable energies. Demand that manufacturers and auto-makers work to curtail emissions. Don't subsidize corn.

Because my wife's boyfriend threatened to beat me up unless I went to anti Trump rallies

He is too easy to mock
indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/trump-double-chin-photo-battle-4407399/

and here telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/donald-trumps-fake-tan-line-mocked-social-media-forehead-exposed/

Because he disagrees with my belief system and I'm a sore loser.

because hes going to do whats best for america and not the globalist overlords like Soros who own the media and the demcrats

because
>he will nut inside us
>he will nut inside us
>he will nut inside us

>discrimination against blacks
Why not? I'm willing to bet almost all of Trump's apartments for rent were very nice and in high demand. Why rent to a black person who is statistically much more likely to be a problem when there are probably a dozen qualified white applicants who also want the unit?

Sure it is racist, but it is also 100% financially sound and will actually make a difference in profits in the big picture of things.

100% behind you. For me it's "bigly," AND how he constantly editorializes, and interrupts himself. Why can't he just say a single sentence without his opinion inserted, or any use of a parenthetical?

Because he's a fucking dumbass. If it was anyone else, it'd be fine. I'd take Bush, McCain, or Romney over this idiot. If you have to ask me what makes him an idiot, you're probably an idiot as well.

I don't.

They guy is a nut.

He holds a press conference, and does he talk about what good he is planning for America? How he is going to restore the economy or fight terrorism or any of the lofty promises he made?

Nope. He's still going on about electoral votes, Hillary's emails, fake news, ratings, and taking jabs at news organizations.

The guy is fucking certifiable.

Oh look, Jew memes. The only weapon you Trump faggots have. You retards make normal Republicans look bad.

it's also illegal.

Do you NEETs really want the first girl you have sex with to be unable to get an abortion?

>Support the switch from a fossil-fuel driven economy to renewable energies

how exactly?

This. He's going to start shit and then over half you faggots who voted him in won't have the balls to fight in the war.

Because image is everything and measuring accomplishments aren't important

His Muslim ban already killed a woman trying to get out of Iraq. He's said some pretty racist/sexist stuff(it's not president material). I didn't like either candidates so.

so what? i hate when autists can't finish sentences.

abortion is not illegal, retard.

By not rolling back the changes we made to reduce emissions and pollution, by continuing research into alternative fuels, and by not trivializing something as important as the Earth's climate, you imbecile.

Go back to pol, you shithead, that's like the stupid left saying the right hated Obama because he's black.

>His Muslim ban already killed a woman trying to get out of Iraq

Yeah, lets blame Trump for Islamic violence. Are you one of those people that believes Islamophobia breeds terrorism?

He called Hillary Clinton a crook.
Then he paid $25 million to settle a fraud lawsuit.

He said he'd release his tax returns, eventually.
He hasn't, and says he never will.

He said he'd divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest.
He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the Stock Market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said.
He then proceeded to put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.

He said he'd surround himself with all the best and smartest people.
He nominated End-Times theocratic loon Mike Pence for Vice President. A white supremacist named Steve Bannon is his most trusted confidant. Dr. Ben Carson, the world's greatest idiot savant brain surgeon, is in charge of HUD. Russian quisling Rex Tillerson is Secretary of State.

He said he'd be his own man, beholden to no one.
He then appointed Betsy DeVos -whose only "qualifications" were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign- as Secretary of Education.

He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did.
He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

He said Hillary Clinton couldn't be counted on in times of crisis.
He didn't even bother overseeing that raid in Yemen; and instead spent the time hate-tweeting the New York Times, and sleeping.

It's only been a month.

every republican president ever is certifiably insane for reasons that don't require explaining because if you don't know them then you're stupid too.

every democrat president is cool, and it's ok if they make mistakes or go on a rant or misspeak here and there because all that matters is that they at least care

Not everyone against Trump is a faggot, dumb ass. Keep spouting your memes, though, it makes you look so smart.

i love him, he cucked the USA to Putin and hes convinced millions of redneck dumbfucks to support Putin and his and the US' deference to the great bear

Don't repeal regulations on the coal industry. Coal deserves to die and by lowering the bar for them and other fossil fuel industries, you're contributing to a serious fucking of our planet, our economy, and global security.

I dont hate the man. In my mind he is a great man who will bring change to this great land. I love country and this man in my opinion will make this country better in his own way of politics. I like his way. We march in the name of the freedom of speech. God bless this land. I dont some terrorist here.

>The only weapon you Trump faggots have.

No dude, but with Gorsuch in and probably at least two more court picks, the protections offered by Roe v. Wade are jeopardized by a Trump presidency.

Abortion might not be illegal, but if you're living in Texas right now, it might as well be. Expect to see that shit in every fucking red state if Roe v. Wade is overturned.

wow, a reasonable criticism.

Because he poops sideways.

Because he's not as smart as he thinks he is. If he was humble and actually tried to reach across the aisle, that would change everything. If he acted like a president and less like an asshole, I would shut up. If he managed to actually read a god damn book or even get through one fucking press conference without telling a ridiculous lie, I might respect him. Oh well.

because I'm CTR trying to create a narrative

Underrated

Who's comparing her to parks? I hate her too (though I didn't oppose most of his cabinet).

This annoys me but isn't a reason to not vote for him. It's like picking your nose. Annoying but not relevant to qualification.

So much this.

So much this.

Check out that press conference. Its straight up proof he's a retarded wackjob whos not fit to run a coffee machine.

I don't. He's just fantastic.

Damn you to hell.

Kike shill ctr detected, obviously.

I watched the whole thing.
He fucking put the reporters in their god damn place, all the while telling, on live television that Hillary should be in an electric chair.
This mother fucker is badass

All Liberals can do is continue to cry and complain. Boo fucking hoo

Trumps done more then any other fucking President and he would have done more if it wasnt for those fucking Democrats blocking him,

Because he's a blatant fool with a nuclear arsenal.

I actually dont.

Left wingers should support him. Hes actually very liberal.

He was the first ever president to support gay marriage.

He supports states regulating marijuana.

He wants to bring industry back to the us and give all you poor cunts some jobs.

This topic is touchy but he is removing the illegals and if we do a simple youtube search we see liberals loved the idea when bill clinton was in office.

He went on a major rant back in bush days saying how the war in the middle east was a terrible idea and he doesnt in anyway suport it.

His tax policy puts money in the poors pocket by not taxing people under 20k

Hes gone after the lobbiests

Hes gone after the rich by making them pay the most in taxes

His border wall is simply amazing. The products may go up but inflation goes down and all stays the same.

He has overall been pretty fucking decent. Hillary was openly anti gay, ani cannabis, pro war, pro taxation, and she had a cunty attitude.

>Who's comparing her to parks?
conservatives

See? Just fantastic. What a hero.

Crusty bedroom trolls run the planet now, so Dolan won the election

>compiling all this information

what are you gay?

Sure, that would be an alright, but maybe immoral business practice. Oh wait, it's also illegal

>read a god damn book

lets not set the bar too high, how about we start with a two page security brief?

All politicians are retarded
/thread

If it comes with crayons and a word search, I'm sure he'd jump right on it.

>if it wasnt for those fucking Democrats blocking him,

explain how this is possible again

Not a single one of those things is true. Not even a little bit. It makes me sad that there are people that think this is true.

You should unfollow Breitbart. Afterall, you never even heard of it until he told you that was the only real news.

>He went on a major rant back in bush days saying how the war in the middle east was a terrible idea and he doesnt in anyway suport it.
After the war became unpopular.
Before it?
>Said "I guess" I support the war on Howard Stern.
>Said the war was "a tremendous success" on Fox.

You say that, but has this administration taken any steps toward this? Keeping in mind Pence is running the show and Trump just wants pretty pictures of himself as Mr. President. Ever notice Trump freaking out a week after he signs executive orders and finds out what was actually in them?

What are you even talking about?
He hasnt done a single fucking thing. NOT ONE SINGLE FUCKING THING.
Oh wait. There was the one thing in Yemen.

has has problems but still a better choice than hillary.

How come its somehow never the muslims fault that they kill other people? How is it always someone elses fault, from half a world away, that muslims are barbarians?

Said no man ever.

False.
Unless you're referring to the imaginary Hillary Clinton that exists only within your head.

Your all a bunch of whiny liberal losers.

Trump is ALREADY the greatest president America has had. Period. He's going to do really great things. He's going to bring jobs, secure the border, make America safe.

This user is completely right. Trump is the only one willing to do WHAT'S BEST FOR AMERICA and not what the consensus is or what's PC!

Already he's done so much. And my administration (which is running like a fine-tuned machine, by the way, despite what the fake news says) is just getting started. They're so wrong it's so sad. In the next weeks, and months, and four years we are going to do some INCREDIBLE things. Bigly!

Nope. True.

Yeah, those emails amirite?

user said he would stop sucking dicks but he hasn't

I don't. The man is fucking awesome. Fuck the establishment. Fuck you liberal fucks.

Thanks, John Barron! Great quote about the BIG man himself!

Maximum bait

Because he opposes me marrying my transgender illegal immigrant significant other. We were going to have our wedding right on the Mexican border and then go buy some Chinese made goods. Fuck him

Lol so Ben Carson world-renowned surgeon is a fucking idiot but Obama a community organizer is literally God.
>please kill yourself for the sake of humanity

>but muh Obaaaaaaaamaaaaa
Nowhere in that post did user say they supported Obama.

>he's an idiot
>you can't question me as I have no idea what I'm talking about so you're an idiot
Why's he an idiot?

Obama also graduated magna cum laude at Harvard and was a lawyer and lecturer for 12 years. Carson thought Joseph built the pyramids.