Ask someone who invested $17,600+ dollars into this stock last week anything

Ask someone who invested $17,600+ dollars into this stock last week anything

Just came home and found this out

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/blog-coverage-jacobs-engineering-wins-131500066.html
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199084591/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much is what you invested worth now?

Ohhh shiiiieeeeeet

>baby made his first 30k
gratz i guess

do you know what caused it to shoot up?

What industry did you invest in to earn all of that jew gold?

Invested in twatter
>Mfw

Ops investment, lol.

$36,292

ty

finance.yahoo.com/news/blog-coverage-jacobs-engineering-wins-131500066.html

Literally had no idea this was going to happen. I only invested because I found out they were a NASA contractor, and NASA just got some nice funding.

are you going to sell now (have you already?) or are you going to get greedy and hope it goes up more?

hate to burst your bubble i just looked at the stock and it went down from 61.87 on 1/25/2017 to 59.03 today

I'm not sure actually. I'm thinking sell half to make a guaranteed positive gain and hold on to the other half

No it didn't

Last mounth I have bought ethereum at 7€ now are bump to 12€. Only 1000€ but earned 700€... what do you think about ? Sell or keep ethereum?

Young fag here.

How do you actually go about buying/selling a stock? Like, I know there's brokers and shit, but why do you as an individual have to go through a broker to buy a stock but a trader at an investment bank or hedge-fund doesn't? Or how can someone bypass the broker so to speak, so that you're actually directly interacting with the market?

Also, what's the commission paid on a trade like OP's? Like, say you buy a stock at $1 and it goes to $1.50 but every transaction has a $.3 dollar fee, then you're out of pocket $.10? Are these taken into account with the trading price or do you have to be careful to calculate the commission you'll be paying before you call up the broker?

Finally, how liquid are these types of stock? Say I want to buy 10000 this minute, can that be facilitated or does it take time to find a buyer?

I say hold bro

Probably clinched the wall contract kek

1. yes you have to go through a brooker
2. commision depends on how much you spend. depends on the brooker. if ur in the us, the roobing hood app is comission free, but its only viable for penny stocks i think
3. that usually happens if there is enough who sell at your price

Trips get $500

Include paypal

Would be funny, except the 7 billion dollar market cap.

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done,

Buy me a knife?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199084591/

rolling for that sweet cabbage. come on!

I believe the phrase "nobody ever went broke taking profits" is appropriate. I'd evaluate the dividend rate of the company relative to the new stock price. Then decide on selling half or the whole position.

I feel like companies dependent on nasa funding might be a risky long term bet with the Donald trying to appear frugal.

Best way for you man, is to go to the bank and ask for their trading account. When you sign in to your online banking there will be an investing tab (once they enable it) where you just type in your ticker symbol, and how many shares, the click "buy". There is also an app called robinhood which is basically the same thing.

ITT first low twenty or teenager makes his first 30 grand and is so excited about it that he goes on Sup Forums to post about it.

Also you're a complete dumbass with no financial knowledge and experience because you put the majority of your assets in stock. What a complete dumbass. Enjoy your taxes

plz explain a better soln the

ITT everyone is retarded
If you are a poor fag looking to get into stocks use an app called robinhood
Free trades but not much info is shown also no options

>robinhood
>not available in your country
and it probably ever will be

why are you trading stocks if you are not american?
Europoors should be trading bread and carbon credits

Yeah I'm 22 and have $32,000 more than you, how's it feel?

Oh yeah, I start work in two months at $80k a year too

Dude, can you help me invest?

I know there's a fucking trick to it. Show me the magic.

ewww you work for other people

The magic is sitting in front of a computer 80+ hrs a week doing DD