The four best Post-90's Hip Hop albums

Discuss.

Where's Mista Thug Isolation, faggot?

This is for above average Hip Hop albums only.

Lol MTI is better than any album in your chart pleb

To pimp a butterfly, and DAMN are better then GKMC.

>MBDTF
good joke

I agree. Personally I'd replace GKMC with TPAB but this opinion is still respectable.

Other albums for consideration
>Yeezus
>The Marshall Mathers LP
>Doris
>Summertime '06
>Whichever Roots record has the best aggregate scores

>no Missy Elliot
pretentious generation z Sup Forumsdditor detected

yikes.

He said post-90s hip-hop.

Exactly right and in order, impressive maybe switch Madvillany with MM. Food

Gotta disagree with DAMN. but TPAB is better yeah

>Deltron 3030
>Supreme Clientele
>Habits and Contradictions
>Mista Don't Play

>Summertime 06'
why?

So how will the best hiphop albums be looked back on in 50+ years, like the top rock albums?

I admire your boldness for suggesting it but S06 isn't really a contender like at all.

>no A Piece of Strange

replace MBDTF with LR

whats the bottom right one?

the ecstatic, mos def.

can we put the money store on one of these, or does it not fit with the genre?

Replace GKMC with DAMN. and MBDTF with Yeezus and you're in a great spot.

>imagine actually believing DAMN is better GKMC and you're not under the influence of any subtance

Madvillainy is the only good one

Hiphop is not music go post this to

clouddead

Where's Money Store?

Honestly I think it's better than Doris, which is probably my favorite hip hop record that isn't TPAB. To me Vince Staples is easily the most underrated rapper alive. He's sophisticated, nuanced, outspoken, and he derives his outlook on life from very real sources (most of all the way his life has happened). I know people here aren't big fans, but damn, along with Kendrick he's the most HONEST rapper.

this

1/4
Stankonia is number one and it's not even remotely close

you need Late Registration, Be, and To Pimp a Butterfly for this list to be accurate.

Okay from your lists I can tell you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Earl is on the bottom of the rapping list? what the actual fuck? Chance is #2?? Chance is probably one of the worst rappers of all time as far as flow and lyricism. Earl again with the sophistication being ridiculously low and Chance being high for no fucking reason. At least you got Precision right jesus christ, and beat selection you're wrong again! you actually mixed them in exactly the wrong order!

What in the fuck am I reading? This is awful

As amazing as Death Grips are, I think it's too restricting to categorize them as strictly hip hop, which is what this list SHOULD be: records that embolden and represent the genre best. They're just as much industrial, digital hardcore, punk, and post-grime as they are experimental hip hop. Certainly the most interesting hip hip project ever, pioneers of a post-rap sound, and easily the best experimental/industrial hip hop effort, and despite The Money Store and Exmilitary being the closest to strictly hip hop, not one of the best.

>Stankonia
>Madvillainy
>GKMC
>Atrocity exhibition

>other people have opinions but if they in any way differ from mine they're incorrect

go back to Sup Forums

Sorry being a human with individual opinions and not pretending my beliefs are part of the Sup Forums hivemind

Fuck these posers. I disagree with this but I admire you having an opinion that isn't circlejerking.

This is a list my grandma would make

don't post until you've educated yourself pls

No like you're actually incorrect. In every way. Earl has some of the best flow and lyricism in the game right now and saying Chance is better in literally any way other than beat decisions is fucking preposterous

Sounds like your grandma isn't as much of pussy as you are

>pretentious generation z Sup Forumsdditor detected

is this the new "millennials are fucking trash and ruined everything" meme for gen z?

>thinking chance is more sophisticated than earl
Literally how?

this tbqh familia

>REEEE YOU'RE WRONG STOP BEING WRONG

Cadence, content, and cultural awareness

replace GKMC with NOTM

MBDTF doesn't deserve to listed with those other albums. When will that meme end.

Here's my nomination.

>The Marshall Mathers LP
With all the options out there I don't think this is the best choice.

Others are fine though.