Sup Sup Forumsogpillers, thoughts on my first handgun?

Sup Sup Forumsogpillers, thoughts on my first handgun?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tacticool

The CCO on the top is kind of stupid.

9mm is kind of a weak round for home defense but great for recreational shooting because the ammo is cheaper.

Not sure what that thing on the front is.

Did you get a good deal on it?

>Not sure what that thing on the front is.
Thread protector. It's a threaded match barrel.

>Did you get a good deal on it?
I believe so. $550 with a $79 mail-in rebate.

>i know nothing about guns but im going to pretend i do anyway

you tried, congrats on the gat though

>9mm is kind of a weak round for home defense
lol no

> Jamal tier nigger weapon

looks nice, i like the threaded barrel too, my first gun was a cz75 B

>implying niggers can get their hands on anything besides hipoint

Not bad. I personally hate glock triggers so I can't say I like the gun. But I do like red dot sights on handguns. Totally changes the experience of shooting them.

I want a FNX 45 with a red dot sight.

>Sup Sup Forumsogpillers, thoughts on my first hand grenade?

fixed

At first glance I thought it had a kickstand.

Pretty, moar?

Soft air handguns don't impress nobody.

>soft air handguns
u wot m8?

you should buy yourslf a real mans gun
pic very related

i want one but im a poorfag :(

find a norinco

Do you have anything to put on the barrel or did you buy it to look coolio?

Also explain why you got a Block.

1911s are great, but in my opinion they are obsolete as a tactical defense gun. You can get a .45 with double the magazine size and virtually the same size, probably lighter too. I also think single action only is dumb. I like my guns to be double and single action triggers.

Nothing wrong with a 1911, it is a great gun. But like the M1 Garand, its time has come and gone.

Lol

Cool gun OP, I carry a bone stock G19, the 17 is a good first gun. I just picked up a .45 ACP sig P320 like 20 minutes ago, feels like a toaster oven in my hand compared to my glock.

>Also explain why you got a Block.

Posts another plastic fantastic

I don't think it's a bad first gun op, better than I did when I first started with a Star Ultrastar...... come a ways since

Not OP here but I've been waiting for the ATF to process my paper work for 6 months :)

go away

dumb. I hate guns and cars that you can tell are never used.

this.

stop being a faggot and get a revolver.

took me 8 man, just got mine approved back on 1/7...... good luck

>9mm is a weak round
This meme is retarded. Statistically speaking, the person most likely to survive a gunfight is the person who shoots first, followed by the person who shoots the most. There is no statistical correlation between the size of the round and the likelihood of survival. It's better to have an adequately sized bullet in a higher capacity handgun (9mm) than less of a larger bullet (.45).

My local shop said they are just getting back to people that ordered in May of last year so hopefully soon.

For what a silencer or a transfer? those are the only forms taking 6 months, rest are a month or less. Got mine in under a month

Nais nigga. Considering one for myself when i can aply for a gun here in Norway.. Would recommend you learning to shoot with original scopes aswell if you have no exp with firearms

There's nothing wrong with polymer frames.

The issue at hand is mediocrity and ergonomics.

Looks like you've got about another 3-6 months to go, sorry. :(((((( I have a Sandman-L I've been waiting for since March.

1: There are no content rules on Sup Forums
2: Don't click threads you don't like
3: This level of passive aggressive hoplophobia is worse than outright gun grabbing

mine was 5/7 so exactly 8 months.... soon man very soon

>9mm is kind of a weak round

Take three in the chest and then say that

Thank you for the informative post user

A silencer

Heres mine, its a pic off the net but its the same exact gun, box and all. Had it on layaway for a month before i got it out

America is fucked. In Norway you can buy a silencer without a 200$ taxstamp. You can buy for whatever gun you own (no paperwork)

It is a suppressor and not a silencer. Jesus fucking christ. No wonder all the fucking libs don't know the fucking difference. And yes. 8+ month wait on suppressors and SBRs

Should have gone without the cool guy shit and spent that money on practice ammo.

We're working on it.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Yeah, I'm probably going to swap out the trigger in the near future.

Not sure what you meant here.

Lmao.

Lmao.

Couldn't afford it.

I'm going to get a suppressor for it. I bought the barrel ahead of time to, as you said, look coolio. I bought the Block because I personally like the look, and they're pretty recommended for a first-timer.

Not a fan of wheelgats.

>Would recommend you learning to shoot with original scopes aswell if you have no exp with firearms

That's actually why I got the MOS over the regular gen 4 and having it milled out down the road. I can take this RDS off any time I want.

Yeah, the cultural perception of silencers in America is fucked to all hell, but there is light at the end of the tunnel now. Looks like things might be changing in the next few years.

Between my dad an I we have about 45,000 rounds of 9mm. That's part of the reason I went with the 17 over another Glock.

please stop, suppressors are better known as silencers.

>Not sure what you meant here
Glocks have been known to explode

not to those of us in the industry. like mags are not clips. keep calling them clips and the idiot pols and media think they make the firearm silent. so you please stop

Pretty cool

Take care of it, be safe with it, take some classes at the range, shoot the shit out of things at the range, enjoy it

Welcome to the ranks of responsible firearm ownership.

>those of us in the industry
Oh please post your FFL or a picture of your machining workstation.

Please.

I'll wait right here.

inb4 i cant censor the personal information
inb4 my camera doesnt work
inb4 i have nothing to prove to u fagit
inb4 inb5

I, as do most, call the curved magazines found on AK47's banana clips.

you are too cool for Sup Forums, being in "the industry" and dragging out the clip and silencer argument yet again. it's foolish and it makes you sound like a simpleton trying to sound smart, user.

They make 9mm rounds that are fine nowadays, don't fall for the 9mm meme

This.

>Clips
Why

Deagle brand deagle. 50 caliber.

>9mm is kind of a weak round
You high or something user?

Your thinking about .22 rounds my guy

Well what do you call them, "ammunition feeders?" lol

Oh shit. They found me.

can i get a quick rundown on these guys?

pls dont do this

i approve

Nice mousepad, I have the same one, except it is black. I got it back in 2008. Yours is older I think?

the call that saved you

i just picked up this beauty, god bless america!

What is that buttstock called?

2002!

B5 SOPMOD Bravo

I actually have a real one for sale in Minnesota if there are any takers 700, its semi auto and in shit condition.

>B5 SOPMOD Bravo

Thank you, and does it work good? Any problems with it?

>CCO
>Not having laser or flashlight

>Not having the PPS M2.

The fuck is wrong with you.

PLEASE keep taking pictures with whatever you're taking them with.
They're so high res and the atmosphere seems so cozy.

they're called magazines friend, this is a clip

A 1911 is a gunfighter's gun.

Pussies and posers should stick with polymer.

Would love a Sig P226 but I'm English and our gun laws are shit.

The lever is a bit stiff, I've seen this on three that I've felt, but they are nice and tight. Comfy cheek weld without the regular SOPMOD storage tubes.

iPhone SE has a pretty great camera man. Pic related.

Oh. Thank you

It's on my list, but way down by the bottom because I still need lots of essential Walthers like a Q5, PPK, P38K, P5 Compact, KKJ, etc.

>Gunfighters Gun
>Literally grip safety single stack
>Gunfighters Gun

Why did you take the time to write out your post when you could have just posted "I Know Shit About Guns"

Jam-o-rama

you sound like an asshole

well meme'd

>extended slide release
>jumbo oversized backstrap
Why do you need an extended slide release if you need a jumbo backstrap? If you need a jumbo backstrap then your hands are large enough to hit the normal slide release

>first gun
>gen4 9mm glock with rds

might as well end it all now and save yourself from more terrible choices in the future .

Hey, don't taunt the Cooperite. It's like kicking puppies.

DERP... DERP.. DERP. Moron

Actually caring about what other people do with their money or time.

You are the type of person that nobody likes.

I only replaced it because I wanted one in stainless steel. The new one is more comfortable to use than the stock one by far.

Other than the other modifications, that relief work around the grip is some of the best I have seen. Usually dipshits just pick up a dremel and mangle their glocks, but this is actually a pattern that looks like it would grip very well, and it looks nice too

t.
.45 assfag

ok, i feel retarded, but what does "t." stand for?

"tranny"

a swedish meme

All memes aside, if you enjoy shooting it, then good for you. If you wanted it for defense though, that sight is going to get caught if you try to draw it quickly.

>features

I'd home defense with a .22. A gun is a gun when they don't have one. If they do, shoot and move, shoot and move. Home field advantage ftw.

Nofuns faggot detected

Hey dude I'm gonna need a quick rundown.

he's clearly not going to carry it, well hopefully not

Yes, kill yourself and go to (hopefully) gun jesus get a 1911 factory.

Just make sure you dont leave it in your car on a sunny day and let it melt

youve watched The Matrix too many times

lol, no. Picture this: You're a criminal. You bust open some fool's door to get the goods inside. Out of the dark come the blap blap blap of a man shooting a gun at you. Do you hesitate because it's only a little gun? Do you return fire even as you are being hit with little bullets? I bet you'd jump back out the door and run your ass off before the cops get there.