Why do you still support and advocate for violence against women?

Why do you still support and advocate for violence against women?

Women are stupid and I don't respect them. That's right. I just have sex with them.

Show me your genitals.

Sup Forums is sexist as fuck

Women like of being beaten.

I'm neither here or there about it.

That's wrong

it turns me on

Does memeing about it or doing it make you feel like a real man, you bitch ass fuckers?

real chicken and egg question there, dickteeth

Standing up to take a piss makes me feel like a man. Going upside a bitch's head is just a perk of the gender.

kek

It's not violence if she likes it :^)

>refugees

I don't. I'm not a muslim or liberal.

But you're just a pussy. I'd kick you up your cunt any day then you're cry to the police about it. You're not a man you're a fucking bitch

I like you

I'm with him

See pic related? Thats you

No. It's guys like me who find out about guys like you who make this world as good as it is

>make this world as good as it is

Then you need to step up your game a little son.

>you know where you are?

We got some kinda roided white knight faggot here or what?

Actually I'd just break some bones in your skull and cause internal bleeding in your gut. I dunno what you can after that to me but you're welcome to try to retaliate

>yer gonna hear two hits...

Because sometimes you just gotta slap a bitch

You hit her, you gotta hit me first

>break some bones in your skull

You are absolutely precious! Can I keep you chained to the wall in my basement? I promise to rape your asshole tenderly every night. I think you'd love it down there!

They annoy me, act judgemental and always feel vulnerable/insecure, want to respected like men without being subject to the same standards as men.
The passice agression annoys me the most
This, but I don't even have sex with them. Which brings the redeeming quality list to a whopping zero

You make it sound like punching the computer monitor before I go give my bitch a lesson on listening is a hard thing to do.

Kek

They're always asking loaded questions

because she farted and another dude's sperm dribbled outta her ass.

Hillary convinced me that women are just as strong (or stronger) than men.

What's truly funny is watching a guy who hits women run away after you punch them in the face. I like it when you run into scum you never feel bad about putting them into the hospital.

You probably never had to deal with a crazy bitch before.

>newfag not quoting properly

Who you talking to, shitheel.

Because somehow, they still haven't learned.

>Hangs out on Sup Forums
>expects anyone to believe he's a hardass

I bet the hardest thing in your life is having to leave your mother's basement

The men who think they are tough hitting women that's who. And shitheel very original insult lol

because they fucking like to just run up and stab me sometimes

Yeah okay that's smart to insult a person for being on the same site you are currently on. And if that's you in the picture bro try a salad on occasion.

I support and advocate violence against everyone. I find that people are a bit more reasonable if they've been punched in the face at least once.

Just do't talk to robots