Fox News and Sup Forums completely BTFO after the DNA music video

Fox News and Sup Forums completely BTFO after the DNA music video.

>dumb Sup Forumstards thought DNA was a We Wuz Kangs song.

>Users try to tell them its more than that but they refuse to listen to logic

>Kendrick has to make a music video and straight up tell them the meaning of DNA

Can't make this up, how will they cope?

>I don't like DNA i-its targeting us white people and making us feel guilty!

This is why Sup Forums exists

What's it really about? I haven't seen the video.

Sup Forumstards are at the lowest point of the food chain. Killing one would be like killing an ant.

not from Sup Forums, but i really have no idea what you're talking about because i'm not a 20 year old nu-male who pays attention to whatever mediocre pop music marketers say is good and fashionable. also fox news is only taken seriously by senior citizens

>not from Sup Forums

>nu-male

really activates the neurons

"nu-male" actually didn't originate on Sup Forums

Kendrick always talk like he is dividing the people, and being superior and a hard time. Is simple as that.
Why do you guys hate so much racist people? Theres nothing wrong with having honor or being proud of your people history...

God is that the guy from that Mr. Robot series or whatever and Until Dawn? jesus he looks fucked up

It's just about the dark history of black people. DNA meaning Dead Niggas Association. At face value it can be seen as black supremacy but he's actually preaching most of the things associated with dead niggas. He then uses the quote This is why I say that hip hop has done more damage to young African Americans than racism in recent years" as a fuck you to Fox News for being wrong.

Germans are proud of their heritage, but even they are not scummy enough to be proud of what went on during World War 2.

>This nignog who is famous to 14 yo sluts and wannabe gangsters purely because of the 'fuck drumpf and fuck white people' movement straight up SCHOOLED white racists on the meaning of DNA

yeah gud 1 m8, i thought you had to be over the age of 18 to post here?

OR maybe people just don't give a fuck about this clowns music

>Kendrick never said fuck white people or fuck Donald Trump in any of the songs

>Sup Forumstard still feels the need to feel victimized and disenfranchised

O I'm laffin

what the fuck

Ayy Lmao

samefag

Post proof faggot.

samefag

nice digits friendo