Post you're are bikes?

Post you're are bikes?

Sell all those except the duellie, get yrself a decent CX bike. Problem solved.

>duellie
What does this mean?

I want a CX bike and a fat bike but I have no funds. Might be able to get a new hard tail.

Why do you want a fat bike?

2 reasons:

1. I live in Canada and it would extend my biking season substantially
2. The most popular bike park in my city has some very muddy patches.

You dont need a hardtail. Or a fatbike. CX bike with the right tires will do all that shit.

I was in the store today and almost fell in love with an off blue raleigh for ~$2000 iirc

But alas, funds.

>Post you're are bikes
>you're are bikes
Just lost several brain cells reading this.

Maybe you gained some.

>Post you're are bikes?
i dont even this sentance

I'm I have a the bike.

I live in Canada too and my 1985 Raleigh Javelin made it through every season.

Here's a pick and ignore the handlebar angle.

6/10 and that's the best I can do

Old bikes have their place but you can't ignore technology.

Ya, but I'm poor af and I got it for $5.

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done.

That's terrible.

Here's a pic of my bike from like 2005.

And here's the pic I forgot.

lol new tech rocks. transition tr500 w/ boxxer WC, Canecreek double barrel, Industry 9 hubs/spokes/rims, chromag handlebar and all the rest is zee components.

True my suicide lever brakes have almost got me killed a couple of times.