Just broke up with my girlfriend. She admitted to kissing another dude. After I told her she was crying for hours

Just broke up with my girlfriend. She admitted to kissing another dude. After I told her she was crying for hours.

I still love her... Am I a retard for loving someone who cheated on me?

Should I just move on?

>She admitted to kissing another dude
was this recently, user?

Forgive, user.

I find it difficult to understand these normalfag problems

If she cheated on you once, she will do it again.
Just saying.

no it was 3 years ago, i met her 2 months ago.
we have been dating for 2 weeks, she's the love of my life and my first gf, i have dated 4 guys before her.

yes, two days ago

You should unless you're cool with her doing this

you aren't OP, I am

Shut up then WTF are you on Meth dyke

What a beta. Honestly she probably did it because you're crying all the time. Man up and either dump her ass or fuck her.

how could she cheat on you three years in the past?

Its all up to how you feel user. You shouldn't get back with her if its not going to be trusting relationship. Even if you don't want to be with her, forgiving her and staying on neutral terms will probably make it alot easier.

Time travel and parallel dimensions *waves hands around* wooooo.

she told me 3 years ago she kissed another guy i didnt like that so i feel like she cheated on me so i broke up with her

she didn't cheated on me, but i don't like the idea of her having kiss someone else besides me.
It makes me mad and jealous even though it's before i met her.

I though she was the perfect one too, she has a 6' dick that gets hard even though she has been on HRT for years.
She's a 10/10 easy with a big dick.
i don't consider myself gay tho, i'm attracted to her feminine side and feminine penis.

bro youre not op stop trolling

Are you like 12? That happened way before the relationship even started.

Is that you, Hodor?

wtf, deal with it

Allow me to introduce you to Ted the Head. He is a sculpture modeled after my own head, and was one of my most challenging builds. I originally intended the head to be all yellow, but I ran out of yellow bricks. So I decided to make hair from black bricks! But then I ran out of those. Then I tried to make a hat with blue bricks, but ran out after the shade on the hat was made. After that I finally finished the hat with white bricks, and I also added a nice T decal on it. Hence the name, Ted the Head. His chin was a lot of trouble also. How do I make it the right size, but make it look like an actual human chin? It took me about two days to finish this model. A lot of people may think that is very short, but I did work long hours in order to get it done.

wtf is this thread