Gather 'round the warmth bro's, i got a story to tell

Gather 'round the warmth bro's, i got a story to tell.

>be me, about 16 years old step-dad is sick, cant figure out why.
>doctors say its because his bones are going bad because he is overweight (step-dad is 5'11 and 370 pounds at the time, mostly muscle)
>he decides fuck it i want to live to see grand kids and starts eating fuckin green leafy shit on the daily
>starts to lose weight but has thyroid problems so its hard, he starts exercising (swimming weights and stationary biking)
>me being the good son goes with him all the time
>a couple of weeks go by and it gets progressively worse and worse
>after months of testing and confusion we find out what is truly wrong with him, my step-dad who raised me since i was 1 year old has MSA (Multiple System Atrophy)
>doctors said he'll be lucky to live another year if he gets treatments (treatments = breathing tube and feeding tube)
>father is crushed and asks the doctors what could have caused it, doctor says playing high contact sports where you get hit in the head alot.
>my dad's face turns gray as he says "i think i know what caused it"
>he asked the doctor if 1 major trauma could have done this, doc says no
>my dad looks up and asks him "could it be from being beaten at a young age?"
>doc says it would have to be a bad beating and it would have had to have been a few years of it.
>dad says "yea, it did"
>dad goes to see a psych doctor and they prescribe him "comfort medication" if you hear that term just know that its already over, there's no hope anymore.
>my dads central nervous system is decaying rapidly, his organs start to go bad as well, cant have to much fiber or sodium
>no meats besides chicken and if it gets bad then he can only eat chicken broth and that's it
>father says he would rather kill himself than go out like that.
>meanwhile me the good son is at school taking classes from hell
>French II
>Chemistry
>US History (shithead kids in that class)
>Anatomy & Physiology

step dad? it must be pretty weird calling some random dude who's fucking your mom dad

Go on, OP.

Listening.

So he must be a dinosaur that cant eat moms spaghetti?

yoooo smile fries is mah shiiiiit doe

OP back guys, story cont.

>backpack is well over 35 lbs and can't see dad as often cause im doing homework
>dad gets worse so we bond through the best memories we have, Skyrim
>we got special edition the day it came out and me and him played it as often as we could together
>he'd play and i'd watch and help him find things he missed or places he should go
> play through the whole game, dad's birthday is coming up soon in march, i tell him i am gonna plan his birthday this year
>"no user, i don't think i'm gonna make it that long... im just holding out to do the taxes then im gone"
>Heartbroken and have a knot in my throat the size a baseball, crying quietly as i lead him to and orc guarded ebony mine somewhere northeast of riften.
>he starts having to use a cane and can no longer feel his hands or feet, heart keeps misfiring, he tells me his time is coming.
>he asked me if i resent him for hitting me when i was younger, he said it was the worst thing he'd ever done and that he regretted it.
>tell him there could never be bad blood between me and him. he made me into the man i am today.
>he tells me he loves me then we both go to bed
>next morning i wake up puking from food poisoning

cont.

>dad doesn't know i'm still home on account of me being to sick to get out of bed.
>12:46 am i wake up from a deep groggy sleep to the sound of a gunshot
>I instantly puke on my carpeted floor from the knot in my stomach and as i force myself out of bed i run to check on him in just my sweatpants.
>I open his bedroom door, he's not here. (his bedroom connects to a bathroom)
>so without thinking i bust in to find my dad hug over the tub with his pistol he keeps at his nightstand in his hand
>i wretch and vomit into the trashcan in his bathroom, i call 911 but before i do i made the worst mistake of my life
>i looked into the tub and saw what had become of him
>i coughed and gaged but there was no vomit left in me.
>911 arrives and takes him out and calls my mom to come stay with me.

then he died and my dog shit on the floor

the end

damn nigga,
go on

This is fucking intense, man.

;-;

>after seeing my dad like that i couldn't get that image out of my head and i still see it in my nightmares.
>my dad is gone and my family begins to collapse as my mother tries to stop working because of how bad it hurt
>i try to lean on my girlfriend of 3 years for support, i soon come to find out through a friend that she is cheating on me
>im more than just crushed, im devastated in the worst possible way.
>my younger brother starts cutting his wrists so i slapped the shit out of him and told him to pull himself together and stop being a bitch
> i was my dads best friend and he was mine, he was incinerated and out into and urn.
>he always told me he wanted me to use his ashes to fertilize an apple tree on some land when im older and married
>no matter what i intend to keep that promise.
>dump bitch girlfriend because she's a hoe then start working out and eating healthier , keeping up with my school work
>im still trying to make him proud, i join my school's baseball team and im pretty good.
>not the best but not the worst, i start dating a cheerleader and slowly regain myself and some sense of confidence

Go on

Bumping and listening....

>raised him since he was 1
Dull your edge kiddo it's past your bed time

Is there more? Or did you just wanna tell us that you planned to keep the promise? How old are you now OP ?

Boom bamp bomp bump pow

final chapter.

>everything is going my way and im feeling a lot better,
>my family has been slowly recovering again and things are looking up.
>i didn't know this but my brother wasn't getting better like i was, he was getting worse
>my brother was 12 years old, smart athletic and a top ranking member of the middle school football team before my dad killed himself
>brother is now 13 in our story,
>my mom passed away in her sleep almost 4 weeks ago, she used the "comfort medicine i talked about before.
>she took a whole bottle of hydrocodone then fell asleep and didn't wake up.
>me and my little brother now live with our rich aunt and their 2 kids, 1 is a 2 year old girl
> the other is a autistic kid about my little brothers age. my aunt inherited millions when my uncle tony killed himself at a fairfield inn awhile back.
>he was loaded because he owned an auto repair company
>aunt offers to pay for my college anywhere i want to go.
>i am now going to university at WKU and studying medicine trying to become a neonatal nurse.
>brother is now a player on my high school football team and a star player to say the least.

Is this the end?

i am 20, little bro is 16 about to be 17

>my uncle tony killed himself at a fairfield inn awhile back
Why is everyone in your family into suicide?

All this shit... this inspiring story, you are gonna keep your promise and make your family proud against all fucking odds!
....and then you disgrace your father by becoming a male nurse. He killed himself to avoid seeing you be a male nurse OP. You were the sickness all along

So at least the little guy didn't an hero like I was expecting. You got that, OP.

yea, things are slowly looking up so far. i could get into more detail about parts if you'd like but now you know where im at so far in life

he was depressed because my aunt was a hoe, she was fucking guys on some Russian baseball team at the tim

i could go father and become a doctor, taking care of babies and shit, but that is another 5-6 years of schooling. also im gonna be joining the military soon after i graduate and my brother gets into college.

Do you want to get married? And what age?

Fuck, good luck user.

>go father
I see what you did there OP

i'd like to if i can and i should be finished with my schooling about 2 years from now.
the cheerleader i was with has gone into med school with me to become an EMT

i misspelled that on accident lol

thank's user

Surprising a millionaire businessman wasnt smart enough to write the cheatin slut out his will before he offed himself. Hes dead and shes got his money. This uncle Tony sounds like a Joey Buttoufuoco type.