So how many countries like Mexico and it's culture

So how many countries like Mexico and it's culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2012/12/17/actualidad/1355769445_585826.html
internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2015/06/24/actualidad/1435099251_541614.html
telam.com.ar/notas/201609/164862-pobreza-indec-cifras-estadisticas.html
panampost.com/raquel-garcia/2016/12/06/argentina-excluded-from-global-education-ranking-chile-leads-latam/
elespectador.com/noticias/economia/argentina-revisa-cifras-falsas-de-inflacion-articulo-475135
elpais.com.uy/economia-y-mercado/argentina-menos-rica-que-dijo.html
cronista.com/financialtimes/Sin-el-maquillaje-K-los-argentinos-hoy-son-mas-pobres-que-en-1998-20160531-0020.html
luismajul.com/index.php/todos-los-articulos/702-pobreza-corrupcion-y-mentira-las-tres-caras-de-la-falsa-moneda-k
internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2013/02/01/actualidad/1359754403_282383.html
latercera.com/noticia/argentina-sincera-indice-de-pobreza-y-deja-atras-cifras-amanadas-de-era-kirchner/
youtube.com/watch?v=qsdNnPHqGug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0, not even Mexicans like Mexico

zero

Estados Unidos de America

i like mexico's culture but mexicans are faggots

If you dislike Mexico, you automatically dislike
>El Paso
>Corpus Christi
>San Antonio
>Santa Fe
>LA
>Phoenix
>Denver

I don't see a problem here. All shit cities.

(3 KB, 110x125

I do dislike those places.

t. Texan

You're literally retarded

I like Mexico's food. That's it.

Yeah, I dislike all those cities.

I'm unironically a Mexiboo.

Then you also have to hate Dallas and Austin (but I do agree with you)
t. San Antonian

>Texasfags

Why? Not trying to troll or anything, I'm genuinely curious. Mexico's ancient history is awesome, but for the entire history of the country called "Mexico" it's essentially a giant series of failures.

Mexico once stretched from Oregon to Panama. Now look at it.

what's your favorite dish user?

At least wee didin't lost as much territory as UK

why does it seem like all other latinos hate mexibros? i even know an ecuadorian family that jokes about dirty mexicans mowing their lawn.

LOL okay by me

Tamales for sure. I'm Cuban and I love "our" food, but tamales blow everything we've ever made out of the water.

Lol, true.

Mexico is the biggest latino country, and their cultural influence has been expanded dramatically by all the Mexican immigrants to the US. So they're an easy target.

IDK I just like Mexico. Never had a bad experience there. Ofc there are places I wouldn't go but generally the locals everywhere are super nice, it's comfy, the food is good, and everything is cheap so it's pretty easy to backpack around.

Everyone thinks they're better than everyone else everywhere.

Basic human stuff.

I unironically like Mexico.

I like Mexico, not so much the ones in america though they seem rude

it's just banter, we also make fun about every single country in Latin America but we don't really hate anyone

Nah, it's not about being better. Mexico is just really big so we all make fun of it.

Not even even Venezuelans?

But they're dirty commies.

Dude I'll give you LA, but El Paso is supposed to be a pretty great combo for quality of life/cost of living.

I mean, compare it to "nonmexican" cities like New York or Chicago. Are they that fucking wonderful?

venezuela is probably an exception, but not only because they're commies but a long rivalry

I just hate them because they're smelly, short, brown and ugly as fuck but at the same time feel like they can talk shit about other countries/races because they have soooo much """culture"""
so I just enjoy letting them know how shitty they and their country are

and the ones who flee to USA deserve to be treated like shit by default.

>saving the thumbnail
unironically kill yourself after you save the original

>they're smelly, short, brown and ugly as fuck
just like argentina

>Tamales for sure.
Patrician taste senpai. I also love Cuban food, I seriously don't know how you guys do it, but tostones are god tier, and this comes from someone who used to eat Oaxacan tamales of mole almost everynight.

why do you enjoy lying on the internet?
what do you think you accomplish with that?

That wasn't mexico though that was New Spain
Mexico simply declared itself the heir but not all regions of the former New Spain agreed

you're the one who likes lying

>internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2012/12/17/actualidad/1355769445_585826.html

>internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2015/06/24/actualidad/1435099251_541614.html

>telam.com.ar/notas/201609/164862-pobreza-indec-cifras-estadisticas.html

>panampost.com/raquel-garcia/2016/12/06/argentina-excluded-from-global-education-ranking-chile-leads-latam/

>elespectador.com/noticias/economia/argentina-revisa-cifras-falsas-de-inflacion-articulo-475135

>elpais.com.uy/economia-y-mercado/argentina-menos-rica-que-dijo.html

>cronista.com/financialtimes/Sin-el-maquillaje-K-los-argentinos-hoy-son-mas-pobres-que-en-1998-20160531-0020.html

>luismajul.com/index.php/todos-los-articulos/702-pobreza-corrupcion-y-mentira-las-tres-caras-de-la-falsa-moneda-k

>internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2013/02/01/actualidad/1359754403_282383.html

>latercera.com/noticia/argentina-sincera-indice-de-pobreza-y-deja-atras-cifras-amanadas-de-era-kirchner/

I love Mexico!

>and the ones who flee to USA deserve to be treated like shit by default.
agreed

>that copypasta
why so much hate?
do you seriously have this much of an inferiority complex?

i do however i really want to see it improve

>this desilusional sudaca
All of those things are literally argentintians u monkey

>that pic
why so much hate?
do you seriously have this much of an inferiority complex?

I'm literally just replying to you.
you know that if I wanted I could destroy you with stats and show you how much of an african country Colombia is, I'm not doing it though.
just posting some funny pictures.
you however, are literally bending over backwards posting the most obscure """data""" you could find to throw dirt on my country.

>being this butt hurt

Colombians definitely like mexican media and food. Mostly TV and music.

And there is some solidarity about all the current bullying, but it's not consistent or widespread.

>tfw a mexishit talks to you

how does one get rid of the shitskin pest?
do they sell RAID for mexicans or something

if it is like us and the uk, im sure a variety of entertainment gets passed around or remade for the home country since a lot of you guys speak spanish.

El blanquito

Amerindians have inferiority complex

>they're still talking to me

stop, I feel you're getting me dirty with your poop colored fingers typing comments to (You) me

love Mexico and see no reason to hate them. I've had Mexican friends and they well pretty cool people. However Mexican posters are the fucking worst

> I just hate them because they're smelly, short, brown and ugly as fuck but at the same time feel like they can talk shit about other countries/races because they have soooo much """culture"""
Imao

I really feel bad that many people in the world hate us. Especially for latin americans.

Take the banter or get the fuck out "white man"
> lol

>It's

CHI

I feel like this wouldn't be a problem if the US weren't obsessed with us. It is their media's fault desu, Mexico has always been a good country when it comes to foreign relations.

Be careful not to dust of that flour on your skin

mexico is p okay, it's kind of sad that amerilard drug laws are causing so much crime in the country.

Mexicans are violent animals

We do a lot of good shit for the world without crying out loud for it, its just the american propaganda media, they need a scapegoat and sadly here we are

why is it that only shitskins are obsessed with Argentines' whiteness?
yes I'm white, big deal.

>He thinks that´s white
Its fucking sad

ew

Haha
Your hand is literally blacker than my anus

That's the same tone as mine, and it's not white

>a savage amerindian appears and get butthurt cause he's skin looks like excrement

sudacas really are just monkeys

I don't hate you lad, but shit is fucked up in your country and it's needs to be sorted. You can't really blame big bad Uncle Sam for all your problems like so many of your countrymen do

vid related for solidarity desu youtube.com/watch?v=qsdNnPHqGug

ITT: shitskins BTFO'd

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>>72270779

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAJAKAKAKAAKAJAKAAKAALAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJ

Correct, but Mexico is the greatest influence. Tbh I barely see any argentinian or chilean TV here. It's mostly pop music and literature, i we are counting that. The other big influence was Venezuela, but nothing is the same ;_;

HUGO CHAVEZ IS PURE LOVE IS PURE LIFE

This thread:

70% brownshit sudacas
20% informative
10% good post

le digo negros a gente mas blanca que vos

Is /lat/ as fucked up as this thread?

alta prietura, pinche mono chamuscado

somos iguales solo que ustedes ponen pescado donde nosotros ponemos chile

>boliviano en argentina
esa mano es boliviana a mi no me engañas bolita

una puta hoja jajajaja

Spanish speakers do seem to have good banter with eachother

ayy lmao

fear sicarios? you havent seen anything yet mario

mexicano ""intelectual"" señores

>tfw no mex bf

Mostly we dont care abouth down nations some times a butthurt shitskin apears cause Mexicans always bant them

Suda que?

¿dónde es eso?
espero que no haya un muerto ahi adentro eh

Pinoyland.
Basically the same, just Pacific Ocean between them.

buena, bolita

no

>no apoyar incondicionalmente la Reconquista Mexicana
Disfrutá tu vasallaje cultural.

Quiero un kilo de cebollas, uno de papas y dos limones.
Y cuando termines revocame la pared.