You can't just leave me here we need to talk bear :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtF5dMzAF2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yes we can

i can't speak bear

Who are you

bear here, don't have long please state you bear related emergency

Why do you do this to me bear I can give you everything you've ever wanted and more

You could if you revealed yourself

>be me
>be a bear
>mytimehasfinallycome.exe
What can I do for you op?

I tried to change for you, I thought I could be happy. but these urges just keep rising in me, stronger and stronger.

I can't lie to myself anymore. I'm a bear. I need to go stand in a river and slap salmon out of the air. It's what I'm built to do.
I'm sorry it ended like this.

I'll teach you it's as easy as learning old viking languages

I need to feel your soft fur all over my body and your strong muscles embracing me, I can feed you all the salmon you desire

Where are you obtaining this many salmon from fellow Sup Forums enthusiast?

You dont get it. You can't get it. salmon from the grocery store just isn't the same. I need to be out there in the rushing water, waiting, ready to strike at the exact moment. The feeling is unlike anything else in life.
I don't know how I can explain it to you. It's a hole inside me that cant be filled by any act a person can do.

I need to tease you for hours waiting for you to strike my throbbing womanhood and being overwhelmed with unexplainable passion when you finally do Ive been waiting for so long and there isn't much that can fill the void within me either

>my throbbing womanhood
that's just the problem, janice. I'm a fucking bear. If I actually unleash on you,. I will tear you to pieces. The therapist said that might end our relationship for good, and I cant have that.

I don't know what the future holds, I just know that right now, I need salmon. I can't stay any longer. It's not who I am, or what I am.

I hope that, one day, you too find your salmon to fill the void inside.

Tear me to pieces it's the least you could do, no salmon could ever make me feel complete as your warm thick bear cock call me insane but I could die happy knowing we've finally become one whether it ends horribly or not, your bearhood was made for my pussy

I'll fill your void you filthy whore

janice, I can't do that to you. I cant bear the thought of being the one to split you in twain, to tear gouges out of your back with my claws, to close my jaws around you neck in a firm lovebite in the heat of the moment and snuff out the beauty that is inside you.

I need you alive, janice. I need you to life a life as well as you can, for me.

Then be as gentle as you can, savour me I'm sure I can handle you, there will always be something missing if I don't have my bear

NO MEANS NO JANICE!!!!

EAT ME I MUST BE INSIDE YOU THATS WHAT THEY CALL TRUE LOVE

Stop this janice. My mind is made up, this is just making it harder.
We've both known how this is going to play out from the start. We're just playing our roles until then, each trying to make sure the other knows their true feelings.

But it's inevitable. I will be going back to the river to catch salmon with my people, and you will go back to your apartment, and go to work on monday, and in time you'll start feeling happy again. you might even find somebody else to be your bear.

The thought of that tears my heart out right now, but we have to be honest. This pain will fade, and I will be a slowly ebbing memory.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPEEEE

Ebbing like the salmon run. Hurry up you big furry bitch

this has been fun janice but I gotta go make a sandwich, good luck with being eaten and whatever the fuck this thread was about

-salmonbear

Fine go make a sandwich but they'll never compare to the ones I'd make you

you were always weird about sandwiches

youtube.com/watch?v=qtF5dMzAF2k