Hey Sup Forums I had to live for 1 year with a roomate who in every way tried to make my life a hell (Not going into...

Hey Sup Forums I had to live for 1 year with a roomate who in every way tried to make my life a hell (Not going into details). I'm leaving the place in 2 weeks, but I want to leave her a "gift". Any ideas?

bedbugs

dead animal

mothballs

A severed horse head under the sheets

Poop

Do a satanic ritual and curse the place the night before you go

Baby in her belly

shit and piss all over the place

Or hide a carton of milk (opened) or a raw fish somewhere hard to get to, if not you could hide a phone somewhere and call it during the night, sleepdeprevation is a pretty nice

fish sewn into the curtains.

snek on bed

Leave in a respectful manner.

Double decker in the toilet tank.

Fish or any meat inside the air handler or ductwor

Super glue shirts to hangers, super glue her desk chair out of reach of her desk, change shampoo with your cum, mousetrap in shoe, roach infestation, poke holes in her condoms if she has any, take her birth control pills and hide them, take one of each sock, hide one of her favorite pair of shoes, hidden video camera in bathroom which you can blackmail her, idk.

An offer she can't refuse

shit in her mouth while she's asleep

contract an explosive hitman to explode in her room.

Revenge Sex?

Secretly collect her hair and make several creepy dolls with it then leave the dolls throughout her room so she can get really freaked out each time she finds one.