So, here is the story, as far as I can tell. It's kind of hard to explain, but I'll do my best

So, here is the story, as far as I can tell. It's kind of hard to explain, but I'll do my best.

She is investigating some weird thing involving her grandfather who was murdered, and she believes she poses a threat to some higher-ups in Washington with powerful connections.

I believe the first thing to happen that she talks about in the video is an incident involving her stove. She was just about to go to the authorities about something involving her grandfather, when she came home to a stove leaking Co2. She attempted to have this fixed, for three days. Every time the firemen came they would tell her it's fixed, and then leave. But it wasn't fixed, and she was being poisoned. At some point she was arrested and taken to the psych ward against her will on the basis that she was "tampering with the pipes, trying to blow herself up". Finally she flagged down a real FDNY truck and asked them to fix her stove, and they told her they had been told not to go to her apartment. They arrived at her apartment, and were shocked to discover "special ops" firemen already on the premises (the real ones had no idea what was going on). These "special ops" had fixed the stove, and blamed it all on a "faulty pilot light". She says her pilot light worked fine, and confirmed this with her landlord and handyman. I actually find this part of the story to be the scariest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfKGd-uM9lg&NR=1
periscope.tv/w/1zqKVbgyZaYKA?channel=first-scope
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then she claims they drugged the food in her apartment and raped her. In doing so they'd broken the door knob and the electricity. This is where it gets kind of fuzzy. The video she's taking is supposed to have taken place right after the rape, the electricity is still out, and she says this was "the last time she was ever in her apartment". Afterward she took her cat and fled to her family. But she did go to the hospital, had a rape counselor, and told them that she was drugged (they took a urine sample but never had it tested). Did she do this before or after she fled her apartment? I don't know. She also mentioned getting the handyman to try to fix her lights the next day. But anyway the cop handling her case did nothing, didn't report it to SVU, lost her rape kit, and told her she was "lucky things didn't turn out worse". She googled this cop's name and found a connection to another man's case. This guy's brother was a victim of illegal human experimentation or something, anyway one of the lawyers involved in her grandfather's case was also in charge of defending one of the doctors involved in this illegal human experimentation or something. She's convinced it's all connected.

Then there's the blood she found, it was on a mirror placed outside her apartment door a week before the rape happened, and also on some papers she found after she woke up (put there intentionally). There was also blood smeared on the stove and on pictures of her son. This was all shown on the video she took with her laptop after the attack. Throughout this video, her cheeks are puffy like she's been crying, and she's obviously visibly frightened.

After she fled her apartment, some men claiming to be from the city muscled their way into her apartment and threw everything out. And, presumably, cleaned up the scene of the crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=NfKGd-uM9lg&NR=1

>leaking CO2
No shit sherlock

The 19th precinct "lost" her rape kit

>stove leaking co2
>stove
>co2 - an inert, non flammable gas

Let me guess. You think we are paranoid schizophrenics.

We were told that we should post here and that someone would help us. We are desperate.

I think that out of everything that could be possible as an explanation for what is going on in your life that a giant conspiracy around you is one of the less plausible ideas out there.

How are you related at all to this case? If you are not, then do not get involved. If you are related then this is a very bad place to post.

She's been dead for 4 years now, she just doesn't remember it.

if it really is a conspyracy you are fucked, you cant escape shit is too deep on digital devices for you to escape, only posible escape route would be if you knew how to survive on the wild, go to a fucking mountain and stay there for a few months then go back to your ordinary life if you are still alive

There are no digital devices, this is a natural construct, let go, you are never going to wake up.

This universe you created is c...

...collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing collapsing

You are all there is.

Don't worry. They got this.

CO2 is non toxic and non flammable, you fucking Mongoloid. However, if you were referring to CO, it is extremely toxic; however, natural gas burning in an appliance does not create CO, so if they created a leak, this wouldn't happen.

Source: I'm a multiple ticket certified HVAC tech and gas fitter.

She's a schizo.

Just reassuring yourself, you have done so before.

This thread is rather homo

It's more complicated than that, your time is up.

The pieces fit!

Dubs is true, you know it, sleep when your name is called, never wake again.

yes, you say it.

No, this is now a Voyager Thread

Dubs is true, you know it, sleep when your name is called, never wake again.

Been there, done that

Who are you? How is possible that you could find us here? Why are you writing the word "collapse" everywhere in her life?

Do you know what happened to her father?

What!? CO2 is lethal at the right concentration, anything above 4000ppm and we shut down the premises. Also natural gas absolutely DOES create CO! Have you not heard of stoichiometric combustion? Nat gas is never clean enough not too give of fumes. Either you're bullshitting or you're really fucking shite at your job

dubz true

Dubs is true, you know it, sleep when your name is called, never wake again...you know your father.

At least you didn't have your Klingon half Separated from your human half, that was a fucking Nightmare

It's a shame you're not in LA.

From what I understand, if you're in the greater LA area, and if you have a problem, and no one else can help, and if you can find them, then maybe you can hire....

*bangbangbangbangbang*

The A-Team.

Resistance is Futile

I am Rick Cooley. My wife Michelle Cooley has been tormented relentlessly for years. We sent her urine sample to Elmhurst hospital and they never processed it.

kek

yes I am

to be honest this is just how the authorities treat minorities and the poor.

Please state the Nature of the medical Emergency.

creepiest dubs thread ever

Was your wife was drugged and raped by special ops agents posing as firemen? This is a criminal act and the law turns a blind eye. We were told this forum would be a good place to raise awareness.

Treat yourself

>We were told this forum would be a good place to raise awareness.

You were lied to. You need to go out and kill the people who told you this, preferably making it look like an accident.

why are you talking using we?

You are not yet aware.

GAHH!!, Don't you barbarians have holodecks?

shit she's kind of cute wish I could show her how stupid she's being.

You are looking for /x/

Say the name

Say the name and sleep.

The name's Tuvix

no but I had a girlfriend that would claim she was getting raped all the time and wanted me to do something about it. turns out she was just a slut.

This jar is cold

Oh, Really....., That's very interesting . We in law enforcement like to call men like you cucks

It's ME! IT's ME!

fighting random dudes over shit that isnt their fault. I would call someone that does this the ultimate cuck to be honest.

And that right there is why you had a women that was sleeping around on you

...collapsing

ha this nigger. you dont fight for a slut you fuck them and leave them. its what they want.

My wife Michelle is live recording on Peroscope TV to briefly explain things while we have an audience

periscope.tv/w/1zqKVbgyZaYKA?channel=first-scope

Wait, how long have I been dead?

sorry cant log into phone crap this is a website by the way. use soemthing windows users can use.

No matter, sleep

How many single mothers have you left in your wake, Jackson?

why would you fight some dude your slut gf picked up somewhere? I realized what she was and treated her accordingly before I dumped her cheating ass.

Mods delete thread.

So what you are saying is we are all involved in a fail warp bubble experiment that is currently in progress?

Because, I like to fight of course. Nu-males like you are why women cheat. Faggot

I bet you use lotion as prescribed, instead of a masturbation aide

I am sort of, it's the only way of reaching us because you won't listen...far more complicated.

Please post this on /x/ you will get much better discussion there

not a discussion talking to self

It's only as complicated as you make it user, Eisenstein said that shit.
to according to Eisenstein you are the idiot for not being able to explain it simply and efficiently . He was a genius you know, so I'm going to have to agree with his assessment of you

see thats the thing she knew I liked to fight and thats why shw would try to get me to fight these guys. I never gave her the satisfaction and threw her ass out on the street at 3 am after her sob story about getting raped AGAIN. once I got rid of her she actually got her new faggot bf to fight me becasue you guessed it I raped her.

Yes you were a genius, dubs says it's true

Keep digging the hole, hipster. You can't keep conforming to the rules I set to win a internet augment

fite me 1 v 1 fgt.

OK freaking the fuck out! Good night kids!!!!

OP i have questions if you would kindly answer them that'd be appreciated.

>1. Who is this women?
>2. Where did you hear this story?
>3. When did this event happen?
>4. Any source of this or is the evidence or whatever all gone?
>5. Is she dead right now¿

I'm OK

Shoulda bought some house plants. That would've cleared up that co2 problem real quick.

OK, buy the plane ticket and I'll come and kick your ass

The women in the video is my wife Michelle Cooley. My name is Rick Cooley. She and her son have been stalked and tormented by a highly organized group connected to the military. Except for the trauma we endure the evidence is destroyed in each case.

My wife is not dead. Her son is very sick.

1.Us.
2. You told it.
3. Then/now/later.
4. They witnessed.
5. 4 years by this reference

I will kick his ass, and I will make him pay for it!

WE had blood and urine samples and both were destroyed.

its late I laughed.

>special ops would choreograph a tactical operation entirely for the purpose of raping white trash

Sam Hyde's brain isn't as mushy as yours

What's cool about blood and urine, you can always make more , also hair follicle lasts months after the fact

You destroyed it, remember and sleep.

Fuck, i know this is a troll but am confused about this whole situation

But if tru post some pics of her or some shit w/timestamp so i know not bs

If not then ur a faggot and so am i for falling for this huge ass bait

Purple Pants ; Pokey Dots and Shoes 101111010111101010101111101000110101010101010101010101100101011010010101010101010101010101010101

Wow, that's the MK Ultra activation code

But creepy stuff happens in Nowhere. It's up to Courage to save his new home

if you believe its true collect evidence. use trail cameras to catch them at night. there are plenty of ways to secure your home.

½z¯£UUVV•UUU