Tips for dealing with police?

tips for dealing with police?

Don't be a nigger.

wells that's obvious but i just used some cards that aren't mine and im not tyrna go to jail

When they tell you don't move that means don't move. Son't do that stupid shit where you put your hands up saying i'm unharmed while at the same time walking towards them. Other than that just do what they say. Try not to give them a hard time.

Tell them you were high on crack cocaine at the time and have no memory of the last 72 hours. That should work

This

Don't be a degenerate retard and you won't have issues with cops.

Stop resisting or you're gonna get tased.
Seriously tho, how are you linked to the transactions? Is there evidence that could lead to your arrest?

Understandin the situation that even though it may suck, you have little to no power.
Be honest and respectful.
Comply.
Do not fidget.
Refer to them as officer or sir/ma'am
Realize while some cops suck, most do not and are just doing their job.

Mostly, do not do illegal shit. If you do, don't get caught by cops.

Sucks, but it is the best possible advice.

Experience: politeness has gotten me out of quite a few jams in the past when I perhaps should have gotten arrested or at least ticketed.

I'm new and i saw credit card #s and i used one and im fucked right?

OP here. I used the cards on my Amazon and Newegg accounts and had them sent to my house

Have fun being raped in jail

Not OP. Fuck off

im fucked

$200 usually works

fuckme.jpeg

did you get em from a warehouse?
I had a couple come into my work and ask about a transaction made at my work after having their accounts cleaned out via paywave,
took 5 seconds to get the dude on the cameras paying with their card and have the cops show
up not long after..
either way, you're probably a. fucked or b.gonna
have to pay back what you took or c. both

What you want to do is make sudden aggressive movements and scream a lot. And if you run from them and they chase you it means they want to play.

>had them sent to my house
..... yeah man, that wasn't the smartest thing you could've done. It's only a matter of time before the police arrest you. Don't try to lie about anything or hide any facts or you'll just make your punishment worse. Show remorse.....

1. Call them stupid faggots for bothering you
2. Quickly reach for your things in your pockets and constantly adjust your belt
3. Do not obey them for they are beneath you
4. If they try to grab you ALWAYS avoid them and if necessary take a swing at them to assert your dominance
5. On the off chance that they throw you to the ground and start breaking your arms while putting handcuffs on you, you should cuss them out and tell them they're racist fascist pigs who will rot in hell

Overall, be Sup Forums

be white

Remind them that as a taxpayer, you pay their wages. Let 'em know who's boss.