your country is pretty popular
dont need to worry about it

youtube.com/watch?v=6AdUQXiQ5tA

youtube.com/watch?v=P1vp8avx8w4

youtube.com/watch?v=bxX8yZxiBTM

youtube.com/watch?v=2zLSwiWz9Ws

me está dando hambre

>esc nada en el frigo

We call it "refrigerador" here (I am not sure about other countries since little things like this can change) :D

puedes vocaroo pronunciación?

>Error
>No microphone detected! Please check you have a microphone and it is installed and connected properly.

Sorry.

>1:26
youtube.com/watch?v=xjMKXsCnsZo

I couldn't find a less cringy video where people say that word.

>novelty sized hat
>diarrhea inducing food
>silly mustaches
>flowers that will kill a dog if they eat it
>some dumbass ride that can be found literally anywhere in the world

Wow Hector, what a cultural utopia. Where are the headless bodies hanging from an overpass?

But is it safe to visit?

No

What do Mexicans think of Brazil and Brazilians?

IRL Mexicans love Brazil for the most part. But since we don't get a lot of news about you other than football, we don't think about you all that much aside from the usual stuff: Carnival, samba, bossa nova, nice beaches, happy people, great parties, great women, the amazon, football, etc.

Cool stuff, I love Mexico. Sup Forums needs more threads like this.

Thanks, I would also like to see other threads like this but from other countries. But I don't think there are that many people in here as autistic as I am.

Well we are. We just make Sonic fangames instead.

I love Mexico and will definitively visit when the drug wars calm down a bit.

Sadly I don't think that is going to calm down any time soon. I really don't see how this could end without legalizing drugs.

Just do what the asians always do, full-on drug genocide. You might have to keep doing it once every third decade though.

We have been doing that for 10 years. That is actually why we are violent right now. Let me find in the archive some pics that explain this better than I can.

Do you guys at least have any "safe zones?"

Well, yes. And don't get me wrong, while this war is not a joke and it really is bad in some places, your media still manages to overblow the conflict. Most of the people that have been killed in this war has been cartel memebers by either the army or by other cartel members, not normal civilians and not in every city/town.

Guanajuato is one of the prettiest cities I have ever been to.

If the world was free of made up shit nations and the shit people who feel pride for their shit nations, then it would be a better place.

Mexico is unironically older than Germany as a nation.

People keep forgeting not only that Mexico is currently at war, and it has been at war for the last 10 years since our government went full Duterte in 2006, but that despite this we are not the most dangerous place in Latin America by far, so much so that we are in fact closer in terms of murder to Costa Rica, Panamá or Argentina than to Colombia or Brazil, let alone the rest of Central America.

Anyways, good night lads.

I am a Greek

God damn it man, stop replying to me. I don't care about your shitposts at all, so just abstain from doing it.

>telling the truth is now shitposting

Fuck off, this Mexican is posting actual content that Sup Forums should be used for instead of lame bait and shitty memes that clutter the catalogue.

He should post suicide instructions for all spics in the world.

>be a white female
>want to visit Mexico all my life
>everyone warns me how often white females disappear in Mexico
Is it really this bad, or are media overblowing this?

yes it is
but don't worry you can visit me

I don't really care about America, sorry user.

Yes, don't go alone specially if you don't speak Spanish.

Probably best to stick to some reputable travel agency and don't go alone. Unless you happen you know some locals that can guide you around, I wouldn't recommend going outside of tourist locations.

Would i be safer with a female friend, or should i definitely have a male companion?

This

A girl is ok

Just stick together, knowing Spanish would help a lot.

Okay, thanks alot.

Find yourself a big Mexican bull.

It's not like you're going to get nabbed the instant you set foot outside. There's plenty of white/light skinned Mexican women that go about with no issues. The biggest factor holding you back from really exploring Mexico is that you probably don't know the language. Even if someone wanted to help you, how far do you think it would get you if you can't understand them clearly?

I am currently learning Spanish, but I only started recently so I'm still pretty far from understanding it. Tickets are pretty expensive though, so by the time i get enough money I'll likely be better at Spanish than i am now.

- Poor Amerindian women are unironically more likely to disappear than any tourist
- The media is in fact overblowing this, but this is still a really dangerous country if don't know where and where not to go. We are in the middle of a war after all.
- There are no-go zones. States like Tamaulipas, Michoacán and Guerrero are not in good shape, even if to get into trouble you are more likely to only find it if you look for it, it is not worth the risk
- Just like there are no-go zones, there are safe heavens as well, mostly in the Yucatán Peninsula, Baja California Sur, and some states/cities in the centre, like San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato
- Machismo culture might be off-putting to a girl that is not used to it, it can be off-putting to girls who were born here
- Touristy places are heavily guarded and actually really safe for the most part
- You can get around in tourist places without knowing Spanish/the place or the people, if you get a professional guide
- Still, it would be a million times better if you knew someone living here and/or speak spanish. And bringing someone else with you also helps.
- Millions of tourists come here every single year and nothing happens to them, but some of them get to experience some really bad things, even if they weren't looking for trouble (though, they are a really tiny minority)
- Despite all the bad stuff, most people here are nice and will try to help you if they can

That's cool then. The thing about crime in Mexico is that it tends to stick to itself for the most part. If you don't go asking for trouble, they usually leave you alone.

She could get scammed or robbed if she is as naive as the typical German, and that is not unlikely.

Yes. True. That risk is pretty much implied already, though.

Yeah, that can happen.

Just some common sense stuff is not telling people where you're staying, don't go around by yourself, don't flaunt your wealth, not only is it disrespectful, but it'll mark you as a target, etc.

Hide your fucking iPhone.

This is very helpful, thank you!
What do you mean by being as naive as the typical german? I tend to be a bit naive, but i heard germans are much more naive (like leaving phones on the sink in public toilets etc.).
Oh, i don't even have much wealth - if i decide i definitely want to go to Mexico it'll take me almost a year of saving(i only have a part time job as I'm in college). Fun fact, iPhones are very unpopular in Poland, they are awfully expensive compared to normal phones, and most of people can't/don't care enough to afford them. Only the "cool kids" and wealthier people are seen with iPhones. I don't think there are three people on my year having one.
Also poorer people buy them sometimes to pretend they are wealthy.

Is using a phone in public a bad idea in general? I suppose i should also avoid carrying bigger amounts of money with me?

That sounds like uganda my dude

Lol, i live in that shithole, fucking horrible dont come

Im moving next week, fuck these midget assholes

>Oh, i don't even have much wealth - if i decide i definitely want to go to Mexico it'll take me almost a year of saving(i only have a part time job as
You're traveling to Mexico for fun. You're wealthy. Someone working a shit retail job in the U.S. is making more than an engineer in Mexico. It helps that the cost of living is so low in Mex.

>Is using a phone in public a bad idea in general?
Not really. It's just that iPhones are a hot item to steal.

>I suppose i should also avoid carrying bigger amounts of money with me?
Right.

I guess i could be seen as wealthy, but Poland is similar to Mexico on this - low wages and low living cost. I think the minimal wage in America is bigger than here, but I'm not sure.

Yeah. I live on the border and know of a lot of people that work here, but live in Mex, crossing every day. It's a pretty good deal.

btw what is it that interests you about Mexico?

Also I'm curious. What's your impression of Mexico's folkloric side? It took on a lot of influence from central Europeans. I mean with the whole polka music and dance stuff.

About the scams, just people trying to charge you more for things just because you are a tourist and you don't know better. Sadly, this actually happens a lot, as it does in other major tourist places in the world.

Not carrying with you a lot of cash is a good idea, people who come here worry a lot about cartels (I don't blame them), but they should really worry more about petty thieves not connected to the cartels, as you will probably never see a cartel, but thieves are not really rare.

Answering your phone in public is ok if you are in a safe place, the problem comes when you don't know where those places are (I know this sounds bad, but it is what it is, and I am sure it will improve some day).

Wish I could help you more, but I don't really know why I am still awake. So yeah, actually good night this time.