Qat

Any Yemenfags here want to tell me why they use this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0XFx08V2mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JntqpqDTvjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I'm totally sure that anyone in Yemen has Internet.

its drug shit like choowing tabaco

He'll be ok, a ninja is there to save him!

Let these finnish gentlemen explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0XFx08V2mQ

>Any Yemenfags here want to
Yemenfag here, no I don't.
يآسهكوهر

What, khat?
It has similar effects to amphetamines. There you go.

>It has similar effects to amphetamines.
Where can I find some in the US?

You can't find it here, because proper amphetamines are piss easy to get.

They do it here as well.

Forgot the name.

Yeah, but that's something that would enhance the high of amphetamines.

Well, find some strung out arabs and ask for a hookup. The stuff does get smuggled in, since older migrants prefer it to faking ADHD or str8 up hitting the pipe.

I used to buy it regularly
AMA

>The stuff does get smuggled in
UK always used to be the transithub. Since we banned it, I'm not sure that it is smuggled in anymore, at least not in the industrial quantities it once was.

It needs to be chewed after it's been picked within 3 days, because the active ingredients start changing/breaking down. So there were 2-3 deliveries from Kenya to London a week- then from London it went out across the UK, Europe and America. All happening super quickly.

It's quite a mild buzz, somewhere between coffee and cocaine in feel. The active ingredients were used to make MKAT (meow meow) which negatively affected it's legal status, basically. It's more akin to chewing coca leaves than snorting lines of raw.

>Any Yemenfags here want to tell me why they use this shit?

I'm a somalifag who has tried this stuff.

It's basically baby cocaine desu, keeps you alert and functioning with a bit of euphoria. It's a decent stimulant, but nothing special

A bundle used to cost £3 I think, or two for 5. Bundle was good for one person for the evening. Again, emphasising it doesn't phuck you up like real drugs.

I nearly ate some weird african bugs in my bundle once which kind of put me off kek

I guess it's the cocaine equivalent of having a pint or two with a meal?

like drinking a light session ale all evening, enough to get a nice buzz on but not get pissed

im actually english not somali btw, but lived in ldn at the time of the ban and found where it was sold just a few months before

It's like coffee but worse since it sucks up so much fucking water it's basically a parasite

Pretty much this.

>remembered watching a short docu on it around the time i chewed a few times

if anyone is interested: youtube.com/watch?v=JntqpqDTvjs

That actually sounds
Well, pretty chill.