New Anco Hype Thread

Leak when? What will it sound like? Are your expectations high or low?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BS1G6OOl2kE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What will it sound like?
Trash, if their recent works are any indicator.

there was a separate question for expected quality come on bud

This one is going for a "Campfire Songs" thing though

Source?

aren't they recording this in the middle of the rainforest or something?

instagram.com/p/BS1G6OOl2kE/

Album comes out April 22nd and it's just Avey and Geologist. First Anco project without Panda Bear.

AnCo hasn't been good for over a decade

dont have very high hopes but it will be cool to listen to at least once even if its shit. i like following projects i know a lot about

Glad to see them using instruments again, im interested but not really getting my hopes up due to their recent output. Itll be cool to hear them without panda, hes better on his own desu, and i feel like his input was the worst on pw

"Fuck Drumpf" on acoustic guitars with nu-male social justice pandering. These guys are the musical equivalent of getting pegged.

It's actually embarassing how Sup Forums actively seeks things to hate.

Definitely one of my picks for RSD this year.

Track list for those that needed it.
1. Blue Noses
2. Man Of Oil
3. Amazonawana / Anaconda Opportunity
4. Selection Of A Place (Rio Negro Version)

is this how your "brain" works? sad.

>Leak when?
has a digital release even been confirmed?

If you still hold out hope for AC I suggest you track down some of the recent live thingies... The Coral Orgy set and then Avey Tare solo doing almost all new songs... not nearly to the level of them at their peak but proof positive they can still make groovy stuff once they get out of this mindthink slump they've been on

also it is weird to me that that New Psycho Actives (volume 1? but there will never be a 2nd? hate when bands or artists pull that shit!) was GEO solo and AVEY solo so thereby not an AC release? ... hmm!

Im here to inform all you retards about what this actually is, because you braindead morons think its painting with 2.0:

>Avey and Geo go into the rainforest
>record an hour-long set using only a couple instruments
>the end

So expect half avey solo work, half campfire songs

record store day?
reflex sympathetic dystrophy?

It'll probably be just some bullshit mumbly acoustic bullshit with total bullshit "field recordings" bullshit thrown on top...

like ccampfire tongs on ACID!

LICK THE FROG BABY!

Record Store Day of course.

(you)

do your thing deak